Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,724 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:08 PM

Urgently In Need Of Supply Of Sharp And Filling Sand - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Urgently In Need Of Supply Of Sharp And Filling Sand (1855 Views)

Urgent Property And Filling Station Request / Genuis Property And Filling Stations For Sale. / Sharp Sand And Filling Sand For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgently In Need Of Supply Of Sharp And Filling Sand by lafad11(m): 9:06am On Aug 01, 2012
I am presently handling a contruction job around mazamaza and I need a trustworthy person who can supply me a 10 tyre truck of 'Lagos' fillings or sharp sand.
I need 5-10 trucks for a start. Kindly give me a call on dis no 08023858903 so as to discuss better.
Cheers
Re: Urgently In Need Of Supply Of Sharp And Filling Sand by wysenas(m): 9:44am On Aug 01, 2012
Call 08033356279 if u are serious as claimed.
Re: Urgently In Need Of Supply Of Sharp And Filling Sand by Dimo4babes(m): 10:14am On Aug 01, 2012
Hi sir,i hav a trust person dat do d job 4 u,pls cal 08028537693 08039159358
Re: Urgently In Need Of Supply Of Sharp And Filling Sand by lafad11(m): 11:32am On Aug 01, 2012
wysenas: Call 08033356279 if u are serious as claimed.

Thanks, it was nice talking to you. But I think your price is on d high side. Will get back to u ASAP.
Thanks 1ce again
Re: Urgently In Need Of Supply Of Sharp And Filling Sand by lafad11(m): 11:35am On Aug 01, 2012
Dimo4babes: Hi sir,i hav a trust person dat do d job 4 u,pls cal 08028537693 08039159358
Called ur nos, ur airtel was off and u didn't pick up ur MTN. Shows how serious u r.
Re: Urgently In Need Of Supply Of Sharp And Filling Sand by wysenas(m): 4:18pm On Aug 01, 2012
@lafad,d contact is a broda to me,though iam in Abuja presently.despite d price that u claim is high,what matter is performance.
Re: Urgently In Need Of Supply Of Sharp And Filling Sand by lafad11(m): 7:43pm On Aug 01, 2012
@wysenas oh! Yea performance is d key thing here but price is also a determinant.
Re: Urgently In Need Of Supply Of Sharp And Filling Sand by okine4real: 11:02am On Aug 06, 2012
i have a land in bariga to be sand filled. i want to get it filled this month. its a full plot. i would be needing atleast 20 trucks. i need price for 20tones of truck. the truck should be a 10 tire turck if am correct. Any body doing the business should leave there prices here. i dont want anybody to mail or call me for now. drop your prices and if there are favourable i would contact the person mine self my tell the person to provide his/sher contact.

Regards
Re: Urgently In Need Of Supply Of Sharp And Filling Sand by Dimo4babes(m): 12:58pm On Aug 06, 2012
Am sorry sir
Re: Urgently In Need Of Supply Of Sharp And Filling Sand by okine4real: 9:03am On Aug 08, 2012
what you people fail to realize is. when you put prices of your services here and also putting your contact details, there are lots of people coming to nairaland to look for information. they dont make comments, all there interested is to look for people that provide the kind of service they want, and when the price is good they would just contact the person. most of them are not interested in asking how much is this and how much is that on a particular post. they just pick up there phone and dail your phone no. for me for the past three months i have being looking for where to buy clay sand because i wanted to sand fill a plot of land in bariga. i have checked the whole site and yet i cant find a single person saying this is the price i sell mine either 10 tonns of tipper etc. it has made me to even started contacting other guys, but if someone has put his price here, i would have just contacted the person directly and do a negotiation.

please for those of you that are into construction. Please always remember to put the price you sell all types of send when responding to a post

Regards and God bless.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Serious Seller Of AGO Loaded Vessel / Let Mukabox.com.ng Handle Your Jumia & Konga Warehousing And Dropoff / Haulage,truck Managements,logistics,rentals,and Raw Supplies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.