Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,146 members, 7,829,098 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

Which Top End Android Phone Has The Longest Battery Life? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Top End Android Phone Has The Longest Battery Life? (1239 Views)

This phone has the longest battery Life / Which Android Phone Has D Longest Battery Life / What Blackberry Phone Has The Longest Battery-life? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Top End Android Phone Has The Longest Battery Life? by codedname: 9:15am On Aug 01, 2012
Please I need your experiences on Android phones and how they perform on Battery Life. I have used the Samsung Galaxy S2 and I was a bit disappointed with the battery life. It wasn't any better than my Blackberry.
Re: Which Top End Android Phone Has The Longest Battery Life? by walcolm(m): 11:50am On Aug 01, 2012
Galaxy S3 will take care of you
Re: Which Top End Android Phone Has The Longest Battery Life? by phazotron(m): 11:08pm On Jun 07, 2013
if u want an android fone with outstAnding battery life den buy a motorola droid razr maxx

2 Likes

Re: Which Top End Android Phone Has The Longest Battery Life? by donlyone(m): 10:49am On Jun 08, 2013
If you don't mind the size, the samsung galaxy note 2 is best
Re: Which Top End Android Phone Has The Longest Battery Life? by Hotdiamond(m): 11:23am On Jun 08, 2013
donlyone: If you don't mind the size, the samsung galaxy note 2 is best
simple answer for the op is

droid razr maxx and the droid raxr hd both from motorola. battery rating up to 3300mAh. runs the stock android rom
Re: Which Top End Android Phone Has The Longest Battery Life? by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jun 08, 2013
Hotdiamond: simple answer for the op is

droid razr maxx and the droid raxr hd both from motorola. battery rating up to 3300mAh. runs the stock android rom

Motorola's Droid Razr Maxx has by far the best battery life of ANY smartphone in the world. Doesn't run stock Android though. Motorola phones run the Motoblur skin.
Re: Which Top End Android Phone Has The Longest Battery Life? by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jun 09, 2013
motorola droid razr maxx
Re: Which Top End Android Phone Has The Longest Battery Life? by Deblow: 2:49pm On Jun 09, 2013
Omo, if u want to limit urself within the context of the tested and trusted android that is also popular go for Samsung galaxy note 2. It has the longest battery life for now. Can't recommend Motorola brand because not many pple have used it on this forum

(1) (Reply)

Huawei & Microsoft Unveil Phone For Africa Called Huawei 4Afrika / I Will Burn Down Mtn Mast If They No Refund My Money / Has Anyone Used Ecstacy Phone Before? Should I Buy It???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.