Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,012 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

How Effective Is LAWMA In Your Area? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Effective Is LAWMA In Your Area? (764 Views)

Please,how Effective Is The Mixture Of Lime And Lipton,in Weight Loss / Postinor How Effective Is It? / Postinor 2 - How Effective Is It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Effective Is LAWMA In Your Area? by Doctorflaky(f): 2:53pm On Aug 01, 2012
Is been a year in my area now that the Lagos state waste management authourity (LAWMA) people has been fuctioning well. The most annoying thing is that they stop the truck pushers from doing and they are not coming regularly and even if they come, they won't stay long for people to throw their dirt. I don't if any other areas experienced this, because I don't understand our Government at all. See my gate filled with waste to be disposed.

(1) (Reply)

Best Way To Erradicate Ticks, Fleas, Mites And Flies This Season. / Hair Transplant / Help! My Instestine Makes Funny Sound

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 3
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.