Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,055 members, 7,810,945 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:04 PM

Road To Hell - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Road To Hell (2941 Views)

intimate Perversions That Leads To Hell Christians Should Avoid. / Toni Payne Blasts Chris Okotie For Saying "All Catholics Will Go To Hell" / List Of People I Saw Going to Hell: Footballers & Fans, Musicians, Non-Tithers.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Road To Hell by solgee(m): 5:24pm On Aug 01, 2012
This is one of the roads that lead to hell especially when you are doing it illegally. Picture below

Re: Road To Hell by Ptolomeus(m): 10:37pm On Aug 01, 2012
Do you prefer men?
No doubt if you prefer ... men!
Look, it's a matter of taste ... I do not judge you.
But I think the road to hell is traversed in a Christian church, paying tithes and following all the steps misógenas racist and ordering the pastor.
Be happy ... but I remember that promiscuity is not good.
Take care of yourself AIDS
Re: Road To Hell by solgee(m): 8:01am On Aug 02, 2012
Brotherly, i do not prefer men. Remember in my earlier post i stated categorically that it would be road to hell when it is done illegally. that is to say, if not married and you engaged in fornication then it could lead to hell before repentance
Re: Road To Hell by cyrexx: 8:28am On Aug 02, 2012
Its not the road to hell if you are "smart". Many pastors and christians commit adultery and fornication and they will still go to "heaven", if they take advantage of the great moral loophole in christianity by repenting after their sin.
While those who are holy all their lives can still go to "hell" if they commit a little sin shortly before their death.
Isn't that ironic.
That is why religion has not changed our corruption level in Nigeria.
Bunch of hypocritical bigots
Re: Road To Hell by Nobody: 8:50am On Aug 02, 2012
What an ediot.. Smh...
Re: Road To Hell by faboben10: 9:01am On Aug 02, 2012
cyrexx: Its not the road to hell if you are "smart". Many pastors and christians commit adultery and fornication and they will still go to "heaven", if they take advantage of the great moral loophole in christianity by repenting after their sin.
While those who are holy all their lives can still go to "hell" if they commit a little sin shortly before their death.
Isn't that ironic.
and how did u know dat brother? Heavenly race is beyond what u think, d pastors knew quite alright d gravity of thier sin(adultery). Pastors and d church members r not @d same level of forgiveness of sin, it will b quite difficult for pastors because it is 100% intentional.
Re: Road To Hell by solgee(m): 10:53am On Aug 02, 2012
@Faboben, Thanks so much for your analysis...
Re: Road To Hell by Nobody: 11:47am On Aug 02, 2012
faboben10: and how did u know dat brother? Heavenly race is beyond what u think, d pastors knew quite alright d gravity of thier sin(adultery). Pastors and d church members r not @d same level of forgiveness of sin, it will b quite difficult for pastors because it is 100% intentional.
That one dey Bible? Abi, na your own revelation?

solgee: @Faboben, Thanks so much for your analysis...
Stop being such an anoufia..
Re: Road To Hell by solgee(m): 12:20pm On Aug 02, 2012
musKeeto:
That one dey Bible? Abi, na your own revelation?

Stop being such an anoufia..
how?
Re: Road To Hell by ijawkid(m): 12:31pm On Aug 02, 2012
cyrexx: Its not the road to hell if you are "smart". Many pastors and christians commit adultery and fornication and they will still go to "heaven", if they take advantage of the great moral loophole in christianity by repenting after their sin.
Isn't that ironic.

U got it all wrong cyreexx.....ahH!!

The bible strictly says""fornicators and adulterers will not inherit Gods kingdom""...

Why would u say christians who engage in sexual immorality will go to heaven....

Where d hell did u read that??
Re: Road To Hell by Ptolomeus(m): 6:14pm On Aug 02, 2012
ijawkid:

U got it all wrong cyreexx.....ahH!!

The bible strictly says""fornicators and adulterers will not inherit Gods kingdom""...

Why would u say christians who engage in sexual immorality will go to heaven....

Where d hell did u read that??
Excuse you.
Abraham, Solomon, Noah, David ... and many others .... WERE ADULTERERS and FORNICATORS
You think they did not go to heaven?
You read the Bible?
Re: Road To Hell by Ptolomeus(m): 6:16pm On Aug 02, 2012
solgee: Brotherly, i do not prefer men. Remember in my earlier post i stated categorically that it would be road to hell when it is done illegally. that is to say, if not married and you engaged in fornication then it could lead to hell before repentance
Believe me ... I am not criticizing homosexuality.
I have nothing against homosexuals.
The only thing I do not share, is that you so denigrate women.
Know? I prefer women ...
But of course .. is a matter of choice.
You do not feel bad about it!
Re: Road To Hell by solgee(m): 9:13pm On Aug 02, 2012
Ptolomeus:
Believe me ... I am not criticizing homosexuality.
I have nothing against homosexuals.
The only thing I do not share, is that you so denigrate women.
Know? I prefer women ...
But of course .. is a matter of choice.
You do not feel bad about it!
bro don't get me wrong,i do not criticized women unfairly. Ofcourse i prefer women, afterall i will get married to a lady someday. But as for homosexuality, i hate that with passion
Re: Road To Hell by Ptolomeus(m): 10:21pm On Aug 02, 2012
Dear friend.
Accept you.
You do not like women ... on the contrary, you are a misogynist.
You are saying that the female se.x is a way to hell.
You also said that he hates homosexual.ity (or whatever ... you discriminate against homosexua.ls).
Your assumida homosexual.ity is turning it into a misogynist discriminator!
Surely some shepherd has forbidden you to have se.x ... and that's why you hate women. Most pastors have se.x freely ... do not be silly.
Less time you go to church, and look for a psychiatrist!
Re: Road To Hell by solgee(m): 11:04pm On Aug 02, 2012
[quote author=Ptolomeus]Dear friend.
Accept you.
You do not like women ... on the contrary, you are a misogynist.
You are saying that the female se.x is a way to hell.
You also said that he hates homosexual.ity (or whatever ... you discriminate against homosexua.ls).
Your assumida homosexual.ity is turning it into a misogynist discriminator!
Surely some shepherd has forbidden you to have se.x ... and that's why you hate women. Most pastors have se.x freely ... do not be silly.
Less time you go to church, and look for a psychiatrist![/quote) don't be silly friend. You find it difficult to understand simple statement? I said illegal sex leads to hell, but is ok when it is done legally i.e if you are married. Yes i hate homosexual!!!
Re: Road To Hell by cyrexx: 5:21am On Aug 03, 2012

Re: Road To Hell by ijawkid(m): 7:13am On Aug 03, 2012
Ptolomeus:
Excuse you.
Abraham, Solomon, Noah, David ... and many others .... WERE ADULTERERS and FORNICATORS
You think they did not go to heaven?
You read the Bible?

They did not go to heaven....

Show me where it says they went to heaven..........quÍkly....

Take note:::

If an individual Ùnrepentantly and perpetually engages in adultery And immorality,and then end actually catches up with such individuals they'll not inherit Gods kingdom....

Hope I am clear??
Re: Road To Hell by ijawkid(m): 7:17am On Aug 03, 2012
cyrexx: .

Imaginery right??

But ur govt will still arrest when u rape and commit murder......

Now I know why atheists always wanna be atheist......

You guys wanna ju§t do whatever u like wÍth no sense of accontability......

But d earlier u realize these truths d better.......wether u choose to agree there is sin or not,the end of the story is we will all be judged by Jah thru his §on Jesu§,.......
Re: Road To Hell by cyrexx: 7:31am On Aug 03, 2012
ijawkid:

Imaginery right??

But ur govt will still arrest when u rape and commit murder......

Now I know why atheists always wanna be atheist......

You guys wanna ju§t do whatever u like wÍth no sense of accontability......

But d earlier u realize these truths d better.......wether u choose to agree there is sin or not,the end of the story is we will all be judged by Jah thru his §on Jesu§,.......

yes, imaginary and i am right

but your govt has been arresting many of you religionists when you rape and murder. atheists dont do that, its you religionists

now i know why religionists will never understand what it means to be good for goodness sake, not because of fear of punishment or want of imaginary heavenly reward. atheists like me are doing good morally because it the good thing to do, not because we want reward or fear punishment. get that into your head.

you guys cant think for themselves, you guys ju§t do whatever u like wÍth no sense of accontability despite what your religion teaches and still expect to go your imaginary heaven when you repent. hypocrites

But d earlier u realize these truths d better.......wether u choose to agree or not religion is man- made mind control mechanisms. free your mind from mental slavery
Re: Road To Hell by cyrexx: 7:35am On Aug 03, 2012

Re: Road To Hell by MrAnony1(m): 8:54am On Aug 03, 2012
[quote author=cyrexx]

but your govt has been arresting many of you religionists when you rape and murder. atheists dont do that, its you religionists
Really?! Is it part of "the atheist code of conduct" not to ra[i]p[/i]e and murder? That's interesting.

now i know why religionists will never understand what it means to be good for goodness sake, not because of fear of punishment or want of imaginary heavenly reward. atheists like me are doing good morally because it the good thing to do, not because we want reward or fear punishment. get that into your head.
Good for goodness sake?? Care to explain? Please start by defining what exactly is good and hence goodness

you guys cant think for themselves, you guys ju§t do whatever u like wÍth no sense of accontability despite what your religion teaches and still expect to go your imaginary heaven when you repent. hypocrites
by calling someone a hypocrite, I hope you do realize that you are in essence saying that the religion is good but the person is bad by not following his religion.

But d earlier u realize these truths d better.......wether u choose to agree or not religion is man- made mind control mechanisms. free your mind from mental slavery
What truths? Good for goodness sake? please clarify. Lol....religion is a man-made mind control mechanism? Really how exactly?
Re: Road To Hell by MrAnony1(m): 8:58am On Aug 03, 2012
Ptolomeus: Do you prefer men?
No doubt if you prefer ... men!
Look, it's a matter of taste ... I do not judge you.
But I think the road to hell is traversed in a Christian church, paying tithes and following all the steps misógenas racist and ordering the pastor.
Be happy ... but I remember that promiscuity is not good.
Take care of yourself AIDS
You have missed his point entirely. What does the op have to do with tithes or homosexuality?
Your bias is not doing you much good.
Re: Road To Hell by ijawkid(m): 9:03am On Aug 03, 2012
cyrexx:

U fail to understand that the best standard for goodness is goodness from Gods stand point.....

The only reason why atheists sometimes are good in d general sense is even because u guys were created in Gods image......

But even that u fail to know.....

And stop callin heaven heaven heaven.....
What ever happened to the earth??......

The bible is what controls me not religion.......

In this world we must be under d control of something or somebody....

U think ur free frm religion,but ur been controlled by some other thing......

Either way we all are being controlled...

It just depends on what controls u........

So u mean atheists don't engage in vile acts right??

Now I knw u guys are a religion....how would u knw what ur fellows do outside nigeria??

Can u vouch for ur fellow atheists worldwide??

Ño worry time go tell.........
Re: Road To Hell by cyrexx: 9:21am On Aug 03, 2012
@ Anony,

i will not derail this thread by rehashing the issues i and others have thoroughly dealt with before on other threads, which you purposely ignore in order to justify your religion.

so, restate your questions in accordance with the topic of this thread about human sexuality and christian hell and i will be glad to answer you

peace
Re: Road To Hell by MrAnony1(m): 9:28am On Aug 03, 2012
cyrexx: @ Anony,

i will not derail this thread by rehashing the issues i and others have thoroughly dealt with before on other threads, which you purposely ignore in order to justify your religion.

so, restate your questions in according with the topic this thread about sexuality and christian hell and i will be glad to answer you

peace
Lol, funny chap you are....I didn't see anything in your comment that talked about sexuality and hell in a way that is in line with the topic.

If anyone is derailing the thread, it is you. Perhaps you may want to restate your original comments according to the topic of this thread. Then I'll be glad to also ask you even more questions.

peace to you too.
Re: Road To Hell by Delafruita(m): 11:59am On Aug 03, 2012
ijawkid:

U fail to understand that the best standard for goodness is goodness from Gods stand point.....

The only reason why atheists sometimes are good in d general sense is even because u guys were created in Gods image......

But even that u fail to know.....

And stop callin heaven heaven heaven.....
What ever happened to the earth??......

The bible is what controls me not religion.......

In this world we must be under d control of something or somebody....

U think ur free frm religion,but ur been controlled by some other thing......

Either way we all are being controlled...

It just depends on what controls u........

So u mean atheists don't engage in vile acts right??

Now I knw u guys are a religion....how would u knw what ur fellows do outside nigeria??

Can u vouch for ur fellow atheists worldwide??

Ño worry time go tell.........
this is ridiculous.so the reason atheists dont rob or despoil is because they were created in god's image.i thought everyone was created in god's image.i thought the bokoharam fools were created in god's image,i thought the corrupt politicians were created in god's image.i thought serial killers,padeophiles,armed robbers were also created in god's image
Re: Road To Hell by Delafruita(m): 12:02pm On Aug 03, 2012
faboben10: and how did u know dat brother? Heavenly race is beyond what u think, d pastors knew quite alright d gravity of thier sin(adultery). Pastors and d church members r not @d same level of forgiveness of sin, it will b quite difficult for pastors because it is 100% intentional.
wetin be this?different levels of forgiveness.na wao
Re: Road To Hell by ijawkid(m): 1:36pm On Aug 03, 2012
Delafruita:
this is ridiculous.so the reason atheists dont rob or despoil is because they were created in god's image.i thought everyone was created in god's image.i thought the bokoharam fools were created in god's image,i thought the corrupt politicians were created in god's image.i thought serial killers,padeophiles,armed robbers were also created in god's image

The bokoharams would never want d good in them to manifest....

Atheists who practice good acts by default allow the good in them which is as a result of there being in Gods image to manifest.....

If not why on earth will an atheist learn to LOVE......??

And it'll/ mite interest u to know that God in his all knowing state,will reward sincere hearted atheist one way or the other.....

He reads d heart....there r definitly some atheists who really wanna know if a God really exists or not..and who are doing all they can not stop the thought of a God into there hearts.........

Pray ur in that group.....
Re: Road To Hell by solgee(m): 2:34pm On Aug 03, 2012
ijawkid:

Atheists who practice good acts by default allow the good in them which is as a result of there being in Gods image to manifest.....

And it'll/ mite interest u to know that God in his all knowing state,will reward sincere hearted atheist one way or the other.....

He reads d heart....there r definitly some atheists who really wanna know if a God really exists or not..and who are doing all they can not stop the thought of a God into there hearts.........

Spot on
Re: Road To Hell by Delafruita(m): 10:14am On Aug 04, 2012
ijawkid:

you're a good flip-flopper

(1) (Reply)

Is God A Trinity? / African Consciousness Vs European Christian Imperialism, By Dr Ray Hagins / Are There Any Atheists Here Who Oppose Gay Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.