Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,668 members, 7,816,748 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

Are You Really Okay With Clergymen Inventing Sins That Do Not Exist? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are You Really Okay With Clergymen Inventing Sins That Do Not Exist? (2391 Views)

Sins That Cry To Heaven For Vengeance / Can Atheists Prove God Does Not Exist? / Why Christian Clergymen Are A Foolish Idea. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Really Okay With Clergymen Inventing Sins That Do Not Exist? by oaroloye(m): 11:06am On May 28, 2017
SHALOM!

Over the past few weeks I have found myself pestered by one pesky blockhead who decided to denounce me, just because I said that there was NO COMMANDMENT OF GOD AGAINST RAPE AT ALL.

. DEUTERONOMY 22:13-29.

13. If any man take a wife,
and go in unto her,
and hate her,
14. And give occasions of speech
against her,
and bring up an evil name upon her,
and say,

"I TOOK THIS WOMAN,
AND WHEN I CAME TO HER,
I FOUND HER NOT A MAID:"

15. Then shall the father of the damsel,
and her mother,
take and bring forth
the tokens of the damsel's virginity
unto the Elders of the city in the gate:
16. And the damsel's father
shall say unto the Elders,

"I GAVE MY DAUGHTER
UNTO THIS MAN TO WIFE,
AND HE HATETH HER;
17. "AND, LO,
HE HATH GIVEN
OCCASIONS OF SPEECH
AGAINST HER,
SAYING,

'I FOUND NOT THY DAUGHTER A MAID;’

and yet these are the tokens of my daughter's virginity."

And they shall spread the cloth
before the elders of the city.
18. And the Elders of that city
shall take that man
and chastise him;
19. And they shall amerce him
in an hundred shekels of silver,
and give them unto the father
of the damsel,
because he hath brought up
an evil name upon a virgin of Israel:
and she shall be his wife;
he may not put her away
all his days.
20. But if this thing be true,
and the tokens of virginity
be not found for the damsel:
21. Then they shall
bring out the damsel
to the door of her father's house,
and the men of her city
shall stone her with stones
that she die:
because she hath
wrought folly in Israel,
to play the LovePeddler
in her father's house:
so shalt thou put evil away
from among you.
22. If a man be found
lying with a woman
married to an husband,
then they shall both of them die,
both the man
that lay with the woman,
and the woman:
so shalt thou
put away Evil from Israel.

23. If a damsel that is a virgin
be betrothed unto an husband,
and a man find her in the city,
and lie with her;
24. Then ye shall bring them both
out unto the gate of that city,
and ye shall stone them with stones
that they die;
the damsel, because she cried not,
being in the city;
and the man,
because he hath humbled
his Neighbour's wife:
so thou shalt put away evil
from among you.

25. But if a man find
a betrothed damsel
in the field,
and the man force her,
and lie with her:
then the man only
that lay with her
shall die:
26. But unto the damsel
thou shalt do nothing;
there is in the damsel no sin
worthy of death:
for as when a man
riseth against his Neighbour,
and slayeth him,
even so is this matter:
27. For he found her in the field,
and the betrothed damsel cried,
and there was none to save her.

28. If a man find a damsel
that is a virgin,
which is not betrothed,
and lay hold on her,
and lie with her,
and they be found;
29. Then the man that lay with her
shall give unto the damsel's father
fifty shekels of silver,
and she shall be his wife;
because he hath humbled her,
he may not put her away
all his days.

I brought that up, because someone speculated on whether SUICIDE might be a RIGHTEOUS OPTION to avoid RAPE.

ogbonnaya:

if in a case where one is trying to avoid sin killed himself. for instance you are avoiding a rape and stab yourself will god consider the person.

SUICIDE IS A SIN, NO MATTER THE CIRCUMSTANCES, because GOD EXPLICITLY COMMANDED His Worshippers to "CHOOSE LIFE."

. DEUTERONOMY 30:19-20.

19. I call Heaven and Earth
to record this Day
against you,
that I have set before you
Life and Death,
Blessing and Cursing:
therefore choose Life,
That both thou
and thy seed may live:
20. That thou mayest
love the LORD thy God,
and that thou mayest
obey His Voice,
and that thou mayest
cleave unto Him:
for He is thy life,
and the length of thy days:
that thou mayest
dwell in the Land
which the LORD sware
unto thy fathers,
to Abraham, to Isaac,
and to Jacob,
to give them.

NOT CHOOSING LIFE- ALWAYS LEADS TO OTHER SINS, WHOSE FINAL CONSEQUENCES ARE DEATH.

Therefore, ALL VICTIMS are to BLAME for their own plights. If a person REPENTED of ALL of their Sins, they would NEVER PERISH in SUCH, nor ANY circumstances.

. JOHN 3:14-21.

14. "And as Moses
lifted up the Serpent
in the Wilderness,
even so must
The Son of Man be lifted up:
15. "That whosoever
believeth in him
should not perish,
but have Eternal Life.
16. "For God so loved the World,
that He gave
His only begotten Son,
that whosoever
believeth in him
should not perish,
but have Everlasting Life.
17. "For God sent not His Son
into the World
to condemn the World;
but that the World
through him
might be saved.
18. "He that believeth in him
s not condemned:
but he that believeth not
is condemned already,
because he hath not
believed in The Name
of The only begotten Son of God.
19. "And this is The Condemnation,

'THAT LIGHT IS COME
INTO THE WORLD,
AND MEN LOVED DARKNESS
RATHER THAN LIGHT,
BECAUSE THEIR DEEDS
WERE EVIL.'

20. "For every one that doeth Evil
hateth The Light,
neither cometh to The Light,
lest his deeds should be reproved.
21. "But he that doeth Truth
cometh to The Light,
that his deeds may be manifest,
that they are wrought in God."

THIS... PERSON TOOK IT UPON THEMSELF TO RAIN THE MOST VICIOUS AND INSIDIOUS ABUSE UPON ME THAT YOU EVER SAW. INVENTING LIES AGAINST ME, SAYING THAT I SAID THINGS THAT I DID NOT.

Yet this person claims to be a Christian member of a popular international Full Gospel Church.

All that should be necessary, if I were LYING about there being NO COMMANDMENT OF GOD against RAPE, should be to SHOW US THE COMMANDMENT OF GOD, and END the discussion, by GETTING RIGHT TO THE POINT!

. DEUTERONOMY 12:32.

32. What thing soever I Command you, observe to do it: thou shalt not add thereto, nor diminish from it.

. MARK 7:5-13.

5.Then the Pharisees and scribes
asked him,

"Why walk not thy Disciples
according to
The Tradition of the Elders,
but eat bread
with unwashen hands?"

6. He answered
and said unto them,

"Well hath Esaias
prophesied of you Hypocrites,
as it is written,

'THIS PEOPLE
HONOURETH ME
WITH (THEIR) LIPS,
BUT THEIR HEART
IS FAR FROM ME.
7. 'HOWBEIT IN VAIN
DO THEY WORSHIP ME,
TEACHING (FOR) DOCTRINES
THE COMMANDMENTS OF MEN.'

8. "For laying aside
The Commandments of God,
ye hold The Tradition of Men,
(as) the washing of pots and cups:
and many such like things ye do."

9. And he said unto them,

"Full well ye reject
The Commandment of God,
that ye may keep your own Tradition.
10. "For Moses said,

'HONOUR THY FATHER
AND THY MOTHER;'

and,

'WHOSO CURSETH
FATHER OR MOTHER,
LET HIM DIE THE DEATH:'

11. "But ye say,

'IF A MAN SHALL SAY
TO HIS FATHER OR MOTHER,

"IT IS CORBAN,
THAT IS TO SAY,
"A GIFT,"
BY WHATSOEVER
THOU MIGHTEST BE
PROFITED BY ME;"

(HE SHALL BE FREE).'

12. "And ye suffer him
no more to do ought
for his father or mother.
13. "Making The Word of God
of none effect
through your Tradition,
which ye have delivered,
and many such like things
do ye."

ACCORDING TO WHAT I LEARNED FROM THE BIBLE, SIN IS THE TRANSGRESSION OF THE COMMANDMENTS GIVEN BY GOD ALONE.

. 1st JOHN 3:4.

4. Whosoever committeth Sin
transgresseth also The Law:
for Sin is
the Transgression of The Law.

What was most surprising, was that hardly anyone else saw fit to Comment on either side. No one expressed any alarm, that this fellow, presumably on the instructions of their PROPHET, PASTOR, or whatever, MADE UP A COMMANDMENT OF GOD THAT DOES NOT EXIST- but NOBODY could speak up- but one or two contributors- to query why he should be abusing me, without actually showing where I was wrong.

I was disappointed, however, that no one queried WHY HE SHOULD LIE ABOUT ME, and FALSELY ACCUSE ME OF SAYING THINGS THAT I CERTAINLY DID NOT SAY.

I wonder if this sort of behaviour is ACCEPTABLE as "NORMAL CHRISTIANITY," now?

Even JUNIORS CURSING ELDERS who were ONLY HELPING THEM, and telling them THE TRUTH, with EVERY POINT PROVEN!

. EXODUS 23:1-9.

"THOU shalt not raise
a False Report:
put not thine hand
with the Wicked
to be an unrighteous Witness.
2. "Thou shalt not follow a multitude
to do Evil;
neither shalt thou speak
in a cause to decline after many
to wrest (judgment):
3. "Neither shalt thou countenance
a poor man in his cause.
4. "If thou meet thine Enemy's ox
or his ass going astray,
thou shalt surely
bring it back to him again.
5. " If thou see the ox or the ass
of him that hateth thee
lying under his burden,
and wouldest forbear to help him,
thou shalt surely help with him.
6. "Thou shalt not wrest the judgment
of thy poor in his cause.
7. "Keep thee far
from a false matter;
and the Innocent and Righteous
slay thou not:
for I will not justify the Wicked.
8. "And thou shalt take no Gift:
for the Gift blindeth the Wise, and perverteth the words
of the Righteous.
9. "Thou shalt not oppress a Stranger:
for ye know the heart of a stranger,
seeing ye were Strangers
in the Land of Egypt.

Don't you know that it is YOUR DUTY to STEP IN, and HELP RIGHTEOUS CAUSES?
Re: Are You Really Okay With Clergymen Inventing Sins That Do Not Exist? by sonofthunder: 2:32pm On May 28, 2017
examples of such sins...
Re: Are You Really Okay With Clergymen Inventing Sins That Do Not Exist? by ScienceWatch: 9:10pm On May 28, 2017
Good day Bronchitis Oaroloye ! Yes, lots of examples will be very educational Sir.

But please Sir, I have a short attention span so post your responses in byte sizes.

You can expect my full cooperation as usual.
Re: Are You Really Okay With Clergymen Inventing Sins That Do Not Exist? by ScienceWatch: 9:26pm On May 28, 2017
Just off the top of my silly head, one of the sins the church clergy must avoid is appointing a person that has NO ANOINTING to pastor God's CHURCH.

INNOCENT CONGREGATIONS must never pay TITHES to a FAKE PASTOR.

INNOCENT CONGREGATIONS MUST watch EMMANUEL TV to see what the MIGHTY JESUS intended for every single CHURCH.
Many CONGREGATIONS worldwide are waking up. THEY ARE APPOINTING ANOINTED MEN OF GOD.

The senior pastor of the holy SCOAN CHURCH had this to say, It is a SIN for a sick person to go into a CHURCH and go home the same."

This is the greatest SPIRITUAL SIN a church can commit against it's own INNOCENT CONGREGATION.

SIMPLICITY IS THE HALLMARK OF GENIUS !!!
Re: Are You Really Okay With Clergymen Inventing Sins That Do Not Exist? by ScienceWatch: 9:40pm On May 28, 2017
I agree with you Bronchitis Oaroloye, that I have denounced you and more importantly I have removed you from your PULPIT to protect the INNOCENT CONGREGATION.

We fight the good fight, we bear no animosity.
We simply inspire INNOCENT CONGREGATIONS worldwide to use the world's most powerful SPIRITUAL LEARNING TOOL, EMMANUEL TV, because it is also FREE.

It is a SIN to collect TITHES in a FAKE church.
A FAKE PASTOR runs a FAKE CHURCH while the CONGREGATION remain INNOCENT in God's eyes. DONT PAY TITHES ! DONT PAY TITHES !

Replace him with a TRULY ANOINTED PASTOR and experience how the GOSPELS and the Book of ACTS come to life before your own eyes.

RISE UP ! INNOCENT CONGREGATIONS.

RISE UP !!!!!!!
Re: Are You Really Okay With Clergymen Inventing Sins That Do Not Exist? by ScienceWatch: 9:59pm On May 28, 2017
RISE UP ! Innocent CONGREGATIONS RISE UP !

There are millions of good people that want to share the HOLY GOSPEL but they know that they are not ANOINTED to pastor God's CHURCH.

To quickly and effortlessly witness what a TRULY ANOINTED PASTOR can do in your life and in your CHURCH, view EMMANUEL TV, It is the world's most powerful SPIRITUAL LEARNING TOOL. Even The JEWS are watching.

The JEWISH LEADERSHIP testified before the world that they studied EMMANUEL TV for three years. Now they want the holy Prophet TB JOSHUA senior pastor of the holy SCOAN CHURCH to lead the revival of God's chosen people, the JEWISH race.

Nairalanders know by now exactly how Bronchitis Oaroloye will trash the easily verifiable TRUTH about the JEWISH Revival and God's humble servant. Prophet TB JOSHUA.
Re: Are You Really Okay With Clergymen Inventing Sins That Do Not Exist? by oaroloye(m): 7:30am On May 30, 2017
SHALOM!

ScienceWatch:
RISE UP ! Innocent CONGREGATIONS RISE UP !

There are millions of good people that want to share the HOLY GOSPEL but they know that they are not ANOINTED to pastor God's CHURCH.

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS "BEING ANOINTED TO PASTOR GOD'S CHURCH!"

The only person anointed to Pastor God's Church is THE LORD YAHSHUA.

No TRUE CHRISTIAN seeks to EXALT HIMSELF into a RULER over his FELLOWSERVANTS.

"THE APOSTLES" went AGAINST Lord Yahshua's explicit Commandments, and took power for themselves.

Every generation of Church Leader KNEW THIS, but were HUNGRY FOR POWER THEMSELVES, and became CORRUPTED, and committed the SIN of BREAKING THE LORD'S COMMANDMENTS, so that they could CONTROL Christians, and PREVENT THEM FROM DEVELOPING into HOLY SERVANTS OF GOD, above SIN, and IMMUNE from ALL the Power of Satan to HARM them by any means- Spirit, Soul, nor Body.

NEITHER T.B. JOSHUA, nor any other Church Leader EVER had ANY intention of allowing ANY other Christian to ATTAIN this level, BECAUSE they never attained it themselves, nor wanted to help others attain it.

To quickly and effortlessly witness what a TRULY ANOINTED PASTOR can do in your life and in your CHURCH, view EMMANUEL TV, It is the world's most powerful SPIRITUAL LEARNING TOOL. Even The JEWS are watching.

The JEWISH LEADERSHIP testified before the world that they studied EMMANUEL TV for three years. Now they want the holy Prophet TB JOSHUA senior pastor of the holy SCOAN CHURCH to lead the revival of God's chosen people, the JEWISH race.

IF YOU WERE SINCERE, YOU WOULD SHOW US THE SPECIFIC OFFICIAL STATEMENT.

YOU WOULD GIVE NAMES, DATES, AND TIMES.

The JEWS OF ISRAEL are IDENTITY-THIEVES, who have HIJACKED THE COVENANT from the ORIGINAL DESCENDANTS of ABRAHAM, ISAAC, AND YACOB.

THEY KNOW that Lord Yahshua and his Disciples were all BLACK MEN.

THEY KNOW that "JESUS" is NOT HIS NAME.

THEY KNOW that there was NEVER any "JOSHUA," nor "JUDAH."

If the Jews were SINCERE, they would TELL T.B. JOSHUA these things.

How they must laugh their heads off behind his back, that he does not even know the CORRECT SPELLING AND PRONUNCIATION OF HIS LORD'S NAME, nor HIS OWN NAME!

I doubt that T.B. JOSHUA has even STUDIED the HEBREW LANGUAGE- let alone GREEK, ARAMAIC, and CHALDEE.

All these deficiencies would count against him.

They surely WANT HIM FOR SOMETHING: that thing is NOT "JESUS."

THEY are the World's greatest EXPERTS on "JESUS!" What do they REALLY want from T.B. JOSHUA?

Nairalanders know by now exactly how Bronchitis Oaroloye will trash the easily verifiable TRUTH about the JEWISH Revival and God's humble servant. Prophet TB JOSHUA.

FUNDAMENTALIST CHRISTIANS well know that THIS IS HOW THE ANTICHRIST STARTS.
Re: Are You Really Okay With Clergymen Inventing Sins That Do Not Exist? by ScienceWatch: 2:19pm On May 30, 2017
oaroloye:
SHALOM!

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS "BEING ANOINTED TO PASTOR GOD'S CHURCH!"

The only person anointed to Pastor God's Church is THE LORD YAHSHUA.

No TRUE CHRISTIAN seeks to EXALT HIMSELF into a RULER over his FELLOWSERVANTS.

"THE APOSTLES" went AGAINST Lord Yahshua's explicit Commandments, and took power for themselves.

Every generation of Church Leader KNEW THIS, but were HUNGRY FOR POWER THEMSELVES, and became CORRUPTED, and committed the SIN of BREAKING THE LORD'S COMMANDMENTS, so that they could CONTROL Christians, and PREVENT THEM FROM DEVELOPING into HOLY SERVANTS OF GOD, above SIN, and IMMUNE from ALL the Power of Satan to HARM them by any means- Spirit, Soul, nor Body.

NEITHER T.B. JOSHUA, nor any other Church Leader EVER had ANY intention of allowing ANY other Christian to ATTAIN this level, BECAUSE they never attained it themselves, nor wanted to help others attain it.

IF YOU WERE SINCERE, YOU WOULD SHOW US THE SPECIFIC OFFICIAL STATEMENT.

YOU WOULD GIVE NAMES, DATES, AND TIMES.

The JEWS OF ISRAEL are IDENTITY-THIEVES, who have HIJACKED THE COVENANT from the ORIGINAL DESCENDANTS of ABRAHAM, ISAAC, AND YACOB.

THEY KNOW that Lord Yahshua and his Disciples were all BLACK MEN.

THEY KNOW that "JESUS" is NOT HIS NAME.

THEY KNOW that there was NEVER any "JOSHUA," nor "JUDAH."

If the Jews were SINCERE, they would TELL T.B. JOSHUA these things.

How they must laugh their heads off behind his back, that he does not even know the CORRECT SPELLING AND PRONUNCIATION OF HIS LORD'S NAME, nor HIS OWN NAME!

I doubt that T.B. JOSHUA has even STUDIED the HEBREW LANGUAGE- let alone GREEK, ARAMAIC, and CHALDEE.

All these deficiencies would count against him.

They surely WANT HIM FOR SOMETHING: that thing is NOT "JESUS."

THEY are the World's greatest EXPERTS on "JESUS!" What do they REALLY want from T.B. JOSHUA?

FUNDAMENTALIST CHRISTIANS well know that THIS IS HOW THE ANTICHRIST STARTS.
Are you too lazy to do your own research Bronchitis Oaroloye ?
I have given you info about the JEWS that is public knowledge and you cry like a baby, "give me, tell me, quote the source etc, etc" But when I sent you info on RAPE you instantly responded with info you researched that I did not have.

Does it mean that RAPE INSPIRE you ?
Re: Are You Really Okay With Clergymen Inventing Sins That Do Not Exist? by ScienceWatch: 3:17pm On May 30, 2017
Good day Bronchitis Oaroloye. You have blown your own cover. I notice that smart people quickly smell a RAT when you give your opinion on religion.

My informed opinion from the start was that you are a very sly Atheist, disguised as a FAKE CHRISTIAN.

I have spoken to smart ATHEISTS, you are welcome at the bottom because you don't show the least bit of understanding of social order or the human spirit.

On a purely low secular level, your topics provide no DIRECTION for growth. It is all too unfocused and overly critical of the most IMPORTANT spiritual support structures of humanity. Wise Atheist are fully aware, and refrain from this immaturity.
Re: Are You Really Okay With Clergymen Inventing Sins That Do Not Exist? by ScienceWatch: 8:54pm On May 30, 2017
Good evening Bronchitis Oaroloye. I trust all is well with you.

If it is agreeable to you, I would humbly challenge your statement that, "There is no such thing as BEING ANOINTED TO PASTOR GOD'S CHURCH."

Let me start by saying that I won't bore the learned Nairalanders with hundreds of scripture verses the way YOU do.

We all know that SIMPLICITY IS THE HALLMARK OF GENIUS. But you are free to spew your Bronchial phlegm over all TRUTH.

On second thought, I will stop here and with your permission, help many INNOCENT YOUNG Nairalanders to simply examine the deeper meaning associated with having a TRULY ANOINTED PASTOR.

Now I put this POWER PACKED question to INNOCENT CONGREGATIONS worldwide,

WHAT DIFFERENCE WILL IT MAKE TO YOUR CHURCH, ...... IF IT HAD A TRULY ANOINTED PASTOR ?

Stay blessed. ! EMMANUEL !
Re: Are You Really Okay With Clergymen Inventing Sins That Do Not Exist? by ScienceWatch: 9:50pm On May 30, 2017
Hi there,, Bronchitis Oaroloye. Your mention just happen to catch my eye as I started to YAWN.

You say that "it is a sin TO COMMIT SUICIDE in any CIRCUMSTANCES." Then you take us on the usual 300 mile trip with hundreds of out of context scriptures. But no problem Sir, we have lived to tell the frightening tale.

In your haste to appear SELF RIGHTEOUS you left out a crucial scripture that could have made our 300 mile trip with you more pleasant.

WHAT IS THAT SINGLE SCRIPTURE ?

I will stop there hoping you will have the nerve to add it, because it CONTRADICTS YOUR BIASED STATEMENT.

SIMPLICITY IS THE HALLMARK OF GENIUS !
Re: Are You Really Okay With Clergymen Inventing Sins That Do Not Exist? by ScienceWatch: 12:57am On May 31, 2017
BRONCHITIS Oaroloye is subconsciously revealing his true identity as a Satanic ATHEIST.

If anyone says to you that JESUS and his disciples were BLACK MEN, It is a worn out SATANIC LIE. Atheists and the ancient JEWS used this as part of their propaganda to create confusion and the doubt.

They LOOSE ! !
You LOOSE. !

EMMANUEL !
REJOICE SCOAN ISRAEL !
Re: Are You Really Okay With Clergymen Inventing Sins That Do Not Exist? by Nobody: 9:01am On May 31, 2017
So many Nigerians are PSYCHOPATHS. undecided
Re: Are You Really Okay With Clergymen Inventing Sins That Do Not Exist? by oaroloye(m): 5:10pm On May 31, 2017
SHALOM!

ScienceWatch:
BRONCHITIS Oaroloye is subconsciously revealing his true identity as a Satanic ATHEIST.

If anyone says to you that JESUS and his disciples were BLACK MEN, It is a worn out SATANIC LIE. Atheists and the ancient JEWS used this as part of their propaganda to create confusion and the doubt.[/b]

ARE YOU A COMPLETE IDIOT?

Why would SATAN want the Blacks of the the World to know that YAHSHUA was ONE OF THEM?

THE WHOLE HEBREW RACE WERE BLACKS!

(Also the EGYPTIANS!)

The Satanic LIE was that The First Humans, and the HEBREWS were WHITES.

That climate is NOT condusive to WHITES.

Their SKIN BURNS in the Mediterranean!

Britain is relatively COLD- THEY BURN THERE, TOO.

Those are NOT their NATIVE LANDS: they do NOT belong there!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqYIoG61yKk&t=84s

They LOOSE ! !
You LOOSE. !

EMMANUEL !
REJOICE SCOAN ISRAEL !

(Are you going to Israel too, or will you be left in charge, here?)

You think that only TUBERCULOSIS JOSHUA can Heal the Sick and Handicapped HERE, and you are HAPPY that he is LEAVING?
Re: Are You Really Okay With Clergymen Inventing Sins That Do Not Exist? by oaroloye(m): 5:14pm On May 31, 2017
SHALOM!

ScienceWatch:
Are you too lazy to do your own research Bronchitis Oaroloye ?

The Commandments of GOD by Lord Yahshua SAY:

. MATTHEW 5:38-42.

38. "Ye have heard that it hath been said,

'AN EYE FOR AN EYE,
AND A TOOTH FOR A TOOTH:'

39. "But I say unto you,

'THAT YE RESIST NOT EVIL:
BUT WHOSOEVER SHALL SMITE THEE
ON THY RIGHT CHEEK,
TURN TO HIM THE OTHER ALSO.'

40. "And if any man
will sue thee at the Law,
and take away thy coat,
let him have thy cloak also.
41. "And whosoever shall
compel thee to go a mile,
go with him twain.
42. "Give to him that asketh thee,
and from him that would borrow of thee
turn not thou away."

. MATTHEW 7:7-12.

7. "Ask, and it shall be given you;
seek, and ye shall find; knock,
and it shall be opened unto you:
8. "For every one that asketh receiveth;
and he that seeketh findeth;
and to him that knocketh
it shall be opened.
9. "Or what man is there of you,
whom if his son ask bread,
will he give him a stone?
10. "Or if he ask a fish,
will he give him a serpent?
11. "If ye then, being Evil,
know how to give good gifts
unto your children,
how much more shall your Father
Which is in Heaven
give good things to them
that ask him?
12. "Therefore all things
whatsoever ye would
that men should do to you,
do ye even so to them:
for this is The Law
and The Prophets."

. JOHN 14:21-24.

21. "He that hath my Commandments,
and keepeth them,
he it is that loveth me:
and he that loveth me
shall be loved of my Father,
and I will love him,
and will manifest myself to him."

22. Judas saith unto him, not Iscariot,

"Lord, how is it that thou
wilt manifest thyself unto us,
and not unto the World?"

23. Jesus answered and said unto him,

"If a man love me,
he will keep my Words:
and my Father will love him,
and we will come unto him,
and make our abode with him.
24. "He that loveth me not
keepeth not my Sayings:
and The Word which ye hear is not mine,
but The Father's which sent me.”

IF YOU ARE A CHRISTIAN, YOU ARE OBLIGATED TO GIVE ANYONE ANYTHING YOU HAVE THAT THEY ASK FOR.

You have no right to make excuses.

You have no right to set conditions.

If you do not do as THE LORD COMMANDS, you will answer to HIM.

. JOHN 12:44-50.

44. Jesus cried and said,

“He that believeth on me,
believeth not on me,
but on Him that sent me.
45. “And he that seeth me
seeth Him that sent me.
46. “I am come a Light into the World,
that whosoever believeth on me
should not abide in Darkness.
47. “And if any man hear my Words,
and believe not,
I judge him not:
for I came not to judge the World,
but to save the World.
48. “He that rejecteth me,
and receiveth not my Words,
hath One that judgeth him:
The Word that I have spoken,
the Same shall judge him in The Last Day.
49. “For I have not spoken of myself;
but the Father which sent me,
He gave me a Commandment,
what I should say,
and what I should speak.
50. “And I know that
His Commandment is Life Everlasting:
whatsoever I speak therefore,
even as the Father said unto me,
so I speak."

THE FIRST THING THAT WILL HAPPEN IS THAT SATAN WILL REMOVE ALL POTENTIAL FOR EVERLASTING LIFE FROM YOUR SOUL BODY.

. MATTHEW 13:19.

19. "When any one heareth The Word of The Kingdom,
and Understandeth it not, then cometh The Wicked One,
and catcheth away that which was sown in his heart.
This is he which received seed by the Way Side."

. MARK 4:15.

15. "And these are they by the Way Side,
where The Word is sown; but when they have heard,
Satan cometh immediately, and taketh away The Word
that was sown in their hearts."

. LUKE 8:11-12.

11. "Now the Parable is this:

'THE SEED IS THE WORD OF GOD.
12. 'THOSE BY THE WAY SIDE
ARE THEY THAT HEAR;
THEN COMETH THE DEVIL,
AND TAKETH AWAY THE WORD
OUT OF THEIR HEARTS,
LEST THEY SHOULD BELIEVE AND BE SAVED.' "

. JOHN 1:1-5,9.

IN THE Beginning was The Word,
and The Word was with God,
and The Word was God.
2. The Same was
in The Beginning with God.
3. All things were made by Him;
and without Him
was not any thing made
that was made.
4. In Him was Life;
and The Life was The Light of Men.
5. And The Light shineth in Darkness;
and The Darkness comprehended It not.
9. That was The True Light,
Which lighteth every man
that cometh into The World.

IF YOU BREAK ANY OF THE COMMANDMENTS OF LORD YAHSHUA, YOU WILL OPEN THE DOOR FOR THE DEVIL TO REMOVE ALL DIVINE LIGHT/LIFE ENERGY FROM YOUR SOUL, LEAVING ONLY EARTHLY LIGHT/LIFE.

This is nothing special, because of your treatment of me in particular; you have been experiencing this all your life.

THE TEACHINGS OF LORD YAHSHUA RENDER HUMAN LIFE FORCE UNPALATABLE TO THE DEVILS, SO THAT THEY CANNOT SAP IT.

THAT is THE GOSPEL.

Anyone who keeps these Teachings for any significant length of time will progressively ascend through the FOUR SPIRITUAL ENERGY CATEGORIES, and attain HOLINESS.

You will know that your Spiritual Energy is accumulating, because THE TEN TALENTS will progressively enable.

. THE TEN TALENTS OF POWER. (Matthew 25:1-46.)

1. TOTAL RECALL.
2. EXTRASENSORY PERCEPTION.
3. TELEKINESIS.
4. TELEPORTATION.
5. TRANSLATION.
6-10. EVERLASTING LIFE.

[See: THE FIRE FROM WITHIN, by Carlos Castaneda.]

I am telling you this, in order to SAVE YOUR LIFE.

That is, IF YOU ARE WORTHY OF BEING SAVED.

Which has not hitherto been the case.

I have given you info about the JEWS that is public knowledge and you cry like a baby, "give me, tell me, quote the source etc, etc" But when I sent you info on RAPE you instantly responded with info you researched that I did not have.

Other people's actions do not dictate those of the Servant of God: they OBEY GOD, no matter what other Entities are doing.

. LUKE 17:1-10.

THEN said he unto the Disciples,

"It is impossible but that offences will come:
but woe unto him,
through whom they come!
2. "It were better for him that a millstone
were hanged about his neck,
and he cast into the sea,
than that he should offend one of these little ones.
3. "Take heed to yourselves:
If thy brother trespass against thee,
rebuke him;
and if he repent, forgive him.
4. "And if he trespass against thee
seven times in a day,
and seven times in a day turn again to thee,
saying,

'I REPENT;

thou shalt forgive him.”

5. And the Apostles said unto the Lord,

"Increase our Faith."

6. And the Lord said,

"If ye had Faith as a grain of mustard seed,
ye might say unto this sycamine tree,

'BE THOU PLUCKED UP BY THE ROOT,
AND BE THOU PLANTED IN THE SEA;'

and it should obey you.
7. "But which of you,
having a servant plowing
or feeding cattle,
will say unto him by and by,
when he is come from the field,

'GO AND SIT DOWN TO MEAT?'

8. "And will not rather say unto him,

'MAKE READY WHEREWITH I MAY SUP,
AND GIRD THYSELF, AND SERVE ME,
TILL I HAVE EATEN AND DRUNKEN;
AND AFTERWARD THOU
SHALT EAT AND DRINK?'

9. "Doth he thank that servant
because he did
the things that were commanded him?
I trow not.
10. "So likewise ye,
when ye shall have done
all those things which are Commanded you,
say,

'WE ARE UNPROFITABLE SERVANTS:
WE HAVE DONE THAT
WHICH WAS OUR DUTY TO DO.' "

I am telling you these things for your own good.

You ought to respond with gratitude.

Others do not tell you these things, because they do not care if you PERSIH.

Does it mean that RAPE INSPIRE you ?

What sort of a STUPID QUESTION is THAT?

I am the ONLY person in the English-Speaking World with a SOLUTION AGAINST RAPE AND ALL VIOLENT CRIMES- yet YOUR mentality is SO LOW, that you could ONLY think, that because I did not BLASPHEME GOD, and PRETEND that His Law (the entirety of which I have read, of course: have you read the ENTIRE Bible before? Obviously not. Verses I quoted were obviously new to you! Did you never think that you might have been deceived, and your ignorance of Scripture used against you, promising you a Salvation you have no right to?) contained at least ONE Commandment against what is now a deemed CRIME in MODERN HYPOCRITICAL CIVILIZATION, YOU ASSUMED that I was ADVOCATING RAPE, and that LICENSED YOU to LIE against me, and FALSELY ACCUSE ME of things that I did not say.

Your current Spiritual Deficiencies are THE JUDGMENT OF THE LORD for your INIQUITY.

You sent me NO INFORMATION ON RAPE WHATSOEVER.

(READERS- BEAR WITNESS!)

You have NEVER sent me ANY information on RAPE, EVER!

ScienceWatch:
Oaroloye, you have accused me falsely of lying about the Nigerian Pastor arrested for rape and other sexual crimes against very young girls in his congregation. When I first saw the headlines I thought it could be you because you obsessed much about "RAPE IS NOT A SIN."

This pastor also said that RAPE IS NOT A SIN. Thats why I thought it was you or that the FAKE PASTOR was under your spell.

Here is the link : http://www.africanews.com/2017/04/21/popular-nigerian-pastor-arrested-in-sa-airport-toilet-over-rape-claims//

When I went to the link, there was NO MENTION OF RAPE, nor any declaration by the Pastor that "RAPE IS NOT A SIN."

This is just another example of SCIENCEWATCH'S lying.
Re: Are You Really Okay With Clergymen Inventing Sins That Do Not Exist? by ScienceWatch: 6:38pm On May 31, 2017
ScienceWatch:
Good evening Bronchitis Oaroloye. I trust all is well with you.

If it is agreeable to you, I would humbly challenge your statement that, "There is no such thing as BEING ANOINTED TO PASTOR GOD'S CHURCH."

Let me start by saying that I won't bore the learned Nairalanders with hundreds of scripture verses the way YOU do.

We all know that SIMPLICITY IS THE HALLMARK OF GENIUS. But you are free to spew your Bronchial phlegm over all TRUTH.

On second thought, I will stop here and with your permission, help many INNOCENT YOUNG Nairalanders to simply examine the deeper meaning associated with having a TRULY ANOINTED PASTOR.

Now I put this POWER PACKED question to INNOCENT CONGREGATIONS worldwide,

WHAT DIFFERENCE WILL IT MAKE TO YOUR CHURCH, ...... IF IT HAD A TRULY ANOINTED PASTOR ?

Stay blessed. ! EMMANUEL !

I appeal to someone to start a TOPIC on "WHAT DIFFERENCE WILL IT MAKE TO YOUR CHURCH, IF IT HAD A TRULY ANOINTED PASTOR"

Millions never knew the incredible difference
An ANOINTED PASTOR can make in their lives and in their communities until they were AWAKENED by the world's most watched spiritual channel, EMMANUEL TV.

EMMANUEL TV is not about religion, It is all about humanity's LOSS. I see continuous EVIDENCE of what humanity has lost for thousands of years because of FAKE PASTORS
Re: Are You Really Okay With Clergymen Inventing Sins That Do Not Exist? by oaroloye(m): 7:48pm On May 31, 2017
SHALOM!

ScienceWatch:
I appeal to someone to start a TOPIC on "WHAT DIFFERENCE WILL IT MAKE TO YOUR CHURCH, IF IT HAD A TRULY ANOINTED PASTOR"

YOU CANNOT DO THIS YOURSELF, BECAUSE CONTRUCTIVE WRITING IS NOT ONE OF YOUR CAPABILITIES?

[
An ANOINTED PASTOR can make in their lives and in their communities until they were AWAKENED by the world's most watched spiritual channel, EMMANUEL TV.

. MATTHEW 7:12-29.

whatsoever ye would
do ye even so to them:
for this is The Law and The Prophets.
13. "Enter ye in at The Strait Gate:
for wide is the Gate,
and broad is the way,
that leadeth to Destruction,
and many there be which go in thereat:
14. "Because strait is the Gate,
and narrow is The Way,
which leadeth unto Life,
and few there be that find it."

whatsoever ye would
do ye even so to them:
for wide is the Gate,
and broad is the way,
and narrow is The Way,
which leadeth unto Life,
and few there be that find it.
15. "Beware of False Prophets,
which come to you in sheep's clothing,
but inwardly they are ravening wolves.
16. "Ye shall know them by their fruits.
Do men gather grapes of thorns,
or figs of thistles?
17. "Even so every Good Tree
bringeth forth Good Fruit;
but a Corrupt Tree
bringeth forth Evil Fruit.
18. "A Good Tree cannot
bring forth Evil Fruit,
neither can a Corrupt Tree
bring forth Good Fruit.
19. "Every tree that
bringeth not forth Good Fruit
is hewn down,
and cast into the Fire.
20 Wherefore by their Fruits
ye shall know them.
21. "Not every one
that saith unto me,
'Lord, Lord,' shall enter into
The Kingdom of Heaven;
but He that doeth
The Will of my Father
Which is in Heaven.
22 Many will say to me
in That Day,

'LORD, LORD, HAVE WE NOT
PROPHESIED IN THY NAME?
AND IN THY NAME
HAVE CAST OUT DEVILS?
AND IN THY NAME
DONE MANY WONDERFUL WORKS?'

23. "And then will I profess unto them,

'I NEVER KNEW YOU:
DEPART FROM ME,
YE THAT WORK INIQUITY.'

24. "Therefore whosoever heareth
These Sayings of mine,
and doeth Them,
I will liken him unto a Wise Man,
which built his house upon a rock:
25. "And the rain descended,
and the floods came,
and the winds blew,
and beat upon that house;
and it fell not:
for it was founded upon a rock.
26 . "And every one that heareth
These Sayings of mine,
and doeth them not,
shall be likened unto a Foolish Man,
which built his house upon the sand:
27. "And the rain descended,
and the floods came,
and the winds blew,
and it fell:
and great was the fall of it."
28. And it came to pass,
when Jesus had ended these Sayings,
the people were astonished
at his Doctrine:
29. For He taught them
as one having authority,
and not as the scribes.

. MATTHEW 8:24-27.

24. Then said Jesus unto his Disciples,

"If any man will come after me,
let him deny himself,
and take up his cross,
and follow me.
25. "For whosoever will save his life
shall lose it:
and whosoever will lose his life
for my sake shall find it.
26. "For what is a man profited,
if he shall gain the whole World,
and lose his own soul?
Or what shall a man give
in exchange for his soul?
27. "For the Son of Man shall come
in The Glory of his Father with His Angels;
and then he shall Reward every man
according to his works.

. MATTHEW 24:22-28.

22. "And except those days
should be shortened,
there should no flesh be saved:
but for the Elect's Sake
those days shall be shortened.
23. "Then if any man
shall say unto you,

'LO, HERE IS CHRIST, OR THERE;'

believe it not.
24. "For there shall arise False Christs,
and False Prophets,
and shall shew great Signs and Wonders;
insomuch that, if it were possible,
they shall deceive the very Elect.
25. "Behold, I have told you before.
26. "Wherefore if they shall say unto you,

'BEHOLD, HE IS IN THE DESERT;'

go not forth:

'BEHOLD, HE IS IN THE SECRET CHAMBERS;'

believe it not.
27. "For as the lightning
cometh out of the East,
and shineth even unto the West;
so shall also The Coming
of the Son of Man be.
28. "For wheresoever the carcase is,
there will the eagles be gathered together.

WHAT IS THE PROOF THAT TUBERCULOSIS JOSHUA IS NOT AN EXAMPLE OF AN EXORCISING WOLF-IN SHEEP'S CLOTHING WONDER-WORKER, WHOM LORD YAHSHUA WILL NOT ULTIMATELY REJECT?

EMMANUEL TV is not about religion, It is all about humanity's LOSS. I see continuous EVIDENCE of what humanity has lost for thousands of years because of FAKE PASTORS

. MATTHEW 12:41-45.

41. "The men of Nineveh
shall rise in Judgment
with this Generation,
and shall Condemn It:
because they repented
at the Preaching of Jonas;
and, behold,
a Greater than Jonas is here.
42. "The Queen of the South
shall rise up in the Judgment
with this Generation,
and shall Condemn It:
for she came from
The Uttermost Parts of the Earth
to hear The Wisdom of Solomon;
and, behold,
a Greater than Solomon is here.
43. "When the unclean spirit
is gone out of a man,
he walketh through dry places,
seeking rest,
and findeth none.
44. "Then he saith,

'I WILL RETURN INTO MY HOUSE
FROM WHENCE I CAME OUT;'

and when he is come, he findeth it empty,
swept, and garnished.
45. "Then goeth he, and taketh with himself
seven other spirits more wicked than himself,
and they enter in and dwell there:
and the last state of that man
is worse than the first.
Even so shall it be also
unto this Wicked Generation."

YOUR EMMANUEL TV IS INDEED ALL ABOUT LOSS: COMPLETE LOSS OF YOUR SENSES!

What shall it profit a man, to have ONE Devil cast out, and EIGHT put back in?

You have incontrovertibly demonstrated UNBELIEF, INIQUITY, IGNORANCE, INTEMPERANCE, IMPATIENCE, UNGODLINESS, HATRED OF THE BRETHREN, and HATRED OF GOD.

Your behaviour is consistent with DEVIL-POSSESSION.
Re: Are You Really Okay With Clergymen Inventing Sins That Do Not Exist? by ScienceWatch: 8:23pm On May 31, 2017
Aaah ! BRONCHITIS OAROLOYE, I bear you no malice.

You must have noticed by now that the thrust of my humble contributions also help you increase your converted "Views" while at the same time protect the youth from your distorted doctrines.

The centre's of higher leaning are desperately mass producing Atheists. Students enter LOVING GOD, they leave these institutions with serious doubts. Many deceived students think that they can use Calculus and nice sounding words to brow beat the weary masses while destroying their sacred scriptures.

JESUS IS A GENIUS.

Now, thanks to the world's most viewed, spiritual channel, EMMANUEL TV, the HOLY SCRIPTURES can be seen in action like never before in modern history.

EMMANUEL TV scientifically verifies the WORDS of the mighty JESUS Christ with awe inspiring evidence demonstrated in the most transparent format the scientific community have ever seen. All this has seriously dented the cruel Atheist Agenda to destroy all SACRED SCRIPTURE.

The JEWISH LEADERSHIP has studied EMMANUEL TV for only three years and now they want The humble man TB JOSHUA to lead their revival and repentance.

REJOICE SCOAN ISRAEL ! GO TB JOSHUA !
DEMONSTRATE THE POWER OF THE MIGHTY JESUS TO THE JEWS, so that they can glorify God's plan for their nation.
Re: Are You Really Okay With Clergymen Inventing Sins That Do Not Exist? by ScienceWatch: 8:49pm On May 31, 2017
I will agree with Bronchitis Oaroloye he angrily belittled me that I am not a good writer.

I know that I am not a good writer, that's why I asked Nairalanders to help. I repeat my request again. I am looking for only FORTY Nairalanders that will start different versions of a new TOPIC on "WHAT DIFFERENCE WILL IT MAKE TO YOUR CHURCH, IF IT HAD A TRULY ANOINTED PASTOR?"

Please create the TOPICS without fear of Bronchitis Oaroloye. He is the AntiChrist. He is the wolf dressed in sheep's cloth. His cover is blown.
Re: Are You Really Okay With Clergymen Inventing Sins That Do Not Exist? by oaroloye(m): 3:06am On Jun 01, 2017
ScienceWatch:
Aaah ! BRONCHITIS OAROLOYE, I bear you no malice.

BLESSED BE GOD! You bear me NO MALICE?

If you truly think that bear me NO MALICE, what would you be saying, if you REALLY BORE ME MALICE?

I fortunate that you bear me no malice- otherwise you might say SOMETHING BAD to me or about me!

You must have noticed by now that the thrust of my humble contributions also help you increase your converted "Views" while at the same time protect the youth from your distorted doctrines.

You think that your contributions are "HUMBLE?"

I wonder what you think you would be saying, if you were TRYING to be "PROUD!"

The centre's of higher leaning are desperately mass producing Atheists. Students enter LOVING GOD, they leave these institutions with serious doubts. Many deceived students think that they can use Calculus and nice sounding words to brow beat the weary masses while destroying their sacred scriptures.

NOBODY GOES TO HIGH SCHOOLS "LOVING GOD."

JESUS IS A GENIUS.

This is just an AFTERTHOUGHT.

You have spent all this time thinking up something to say, after you SCREWED-UP, to give ATHEIST PHILOSOPHY as "truth."

GOD CREATES COMPLEX SYSTEMS.

LORD YAHSHUA preached for DAYS.

His Gospel is SOPHISTICATED- It can be UNDERSTOOD by the SIMPLE, but THEY DO NOT STAY SIMPLE.

They IMMEDIATELY GROW in Wisdom and Understanding, and do not STAY simple.

color=silver].[/color] JOB 28:28.

28. "And unto Man He Said,

'BEHOLD, THE FEAR OF THE LORD,
THAT IS WISDOM;
AND TO DEPART FROM EVIL,
IS UNDERSTANDING.' "

. JOB 39:13-18.

13. "Gavest thou the goodly wings
unto the peacocks?
or wings and feathers
unto the ostrich?
14. "Which leaveth
her eggs in the earth,
and warmeth them in dust,
15. "And forgetteth
that the foot may crush them,
or that the wild beast
may break them.
16. "She is hardened
against her young ones,
as though they were not her's:
her labour is in vain without fear;
17. "Because God hath
deprived her of Wisdom,
neither hath He
imparted to her Understanding.
18." What time she
lifteth up herself on high,
she scorneth
the horse and his rider."

. ISAIAH 55:6-11.

6. Seek ye The LORD
while He may be found,
call ye upon Him while he is near:
7. Let the Wicked forsake his Way,
and the Unrighteous man his Thoughts:
and let him return unto The LORD,
and He will have Mercy upon him;
and to our God,
for He will abundantly pardon.

8. "For My Thoughts are not your thoughts,
neither are your ways My Ways," saith The LORD.
9. "For as the Heavens are higher
than the Earth,
so are My Ways
higher than your ways,
and My Thoughts than your thoughts.
10. "For as the rain cometh down,
and the snow from Heaven,
and returneth not thither,
but watereth the Earth,
and maketh it bring forth and bud,
that it may give seed to the sower,
and bread to the eater:
11. "So shall My Word be
that goeth forth out of My Mouth:
It shall not return unto Me void,
but It shall accomplish that
which I please,
and It shall prosper
in the thing whereto I sent It."

. PSALM 111:10.

10. The Fear of The LORD
is The Beginning of Wisdom:
a Good Understanding have all they
that do His Commandments:
His Praise endureth for ever.

THESE ARE SCRIPTURES YOU EITHER NEVER READ BEFORE, OR ELSE JUST FORGOT, NEVER HAVING MEDITATED ON THEM.

. PROVERBS 1:1-23.

THE Proverbs of Solomon
the son of David,
king of Israel;
2. To know Wisdom and Instruction;
to perceive the Words of Understanding;
3. To receive the Instruction of Wisdom,
Justice, and Judgment, and Equity;
4. To give subtilty to the Simple,
to the young man Knowledge and Discretion.
5. A Wise man will hear,
and will increase learning;
and a man of Understanding
shall attain unto Wise Counsels:
6. To understand a Proverb,
and the Interpretation;
the Words of the Wise,
and their Dark Sayings.
7. The Fear of The LORD
(is) The Beginning of Knowledge:
but Fools despise Wisdom and Instruction.
8. My son, hear the instruction of thy father,
and forsake not the Law of thy mother:
9. For they shall be
an Ornament of Grace unto thy head,
and Chains about thy neck.
10. My son,
if Sinners entice thee,
consent thou not.
11. If they say,

"Come with us,
let us lay wait for blood,
let us lurk privily
for the innocent
without cause:
12. "Let us swallow them up
alive as the grave;
and whole,
as those that go down into the pit:
13. "We shall find all precious substance,
we shall fill our houses with spoil:
14. "Cast in thy lot among us;
let us all have one purse:"

15. My son, walk not thou
in the way with them;
refrain thy foot from their path:
16. For their feet run to Evil,
and make haste to shed blood.
17. Surely in vain the net is spread
in the sight of any bird.
18. And they lay wait for their own blood;
they lurk privily for their own lives.
19. So are the ways of every one
that is greedy of gain;
which taketh away the life
of the owners thereof.

20.Wisdom crieth without;
She uttereth Her Voice in the streets:
21. She crieth in the chief place of concourse,
in the openings of the gates:
in the city She uttereth her Words,
Saying,

[b]22. "How long, ye simple ones,
will ye love simplicity?
And the Scorners delight in their scorning,
and Fools hate Knowledge?
23. "Turn you at my reproof:
behold, I will pour out My Spirit unto you,
I will make known My Words unto you.
24. "Because I have Called,
and ye refused;
I have stretched out My Hand,
and no man regarded;
25. "But ye have set at nought
all my Counsel,
and would none of my Reproof:
26. "I also will laugh at your Calamity;
I will mock when your fear cometh;
27. "When your Fear cometh as Desolation,
and your Destruction cometh as a whirlwind;
when Distress and Anguish
cometh upon you.
28. "Then shall they call upon Me,
but I will not answer;
they shall seek Me early,
but they shall not find Me:
29. "For that they hated Knowledge,
and did not choose The Fear of The LORD:
30. "They would none of My Counsel:
they despised all my Reproof.
31. "Therefore shall they eat
of the Fruit of their own Way,
and be filled with their own devices.
32. "For the turning away of the Simple
shall slay them,
and the Prosperity of Fools
shall destroy them.
33. "But whoso hearkeneth unto Me
shall dwell safely,
and shall be quiet from Fear of Evil."
[/b]

Now, thanks to the world's most viewed, spiritual channel, EMMANUEL TV, the HOLY SCRIPTURES can be seen in action like never before in modern history.

EMMANUEL TV scientifically verifies the WORDS of the mighty JESUS Christ with awe inspiring evidence demonstrated in the most transparent format the scientific community have ever seen. All this has seriously dented the cruel Atheist Agenda to destroy all SACRED SCRIPTURE.

The JEWISH LEADERSHIP has studied EMMANUEL TV for only three years and now they want The humble man TB JOSHUA to lead their revival and repentance.

REJOICE SCOAN ISRAEL ! GO TB JOSHUA !
DEMONSTRATE THE POWER OF THE MIGHTY JESUS TO THE JEWS, so that they can glorify God's plan for their nation.

Re: Are You Really Okay With Clergymen Inventing Sins That Do Not Exist? by ScienceWatch: 8:32am On Jun 01, 2017
You make some good points in your response to my mention. Yes, It is good that I bear no malice toward you or anyone else. I HAVE learned much from Hond about cowardice. I too resent cowardice. That is my nature !

It is now common knowledge that LIFE is not a game to be played, but A BATTLE that must be won.

The BATTLE is between two most powerful spiritual forces known to humanity, Good & Evil.
You are using old worn out tactics to sow seeds of doubt and confusion. That's why you join the mad crowd to destroy easily VERIFIABLE EVIDENCE flowing like a raging river from the SCOAN CHURCH.

Be mindful of the youth ! Don't allow them to suffer unnecessary spiritual strife. Direct them to where there is abundance of practical demonstrations of the REALITY of God.

One effective demonstration is a more powerful motivator and teacher than a stack of books or years of lengthy MOTIVATIONAL SPEECHES

Thank God, There is a place for the youth to see scientifically verifiable EVIDENCE of God's love 24 hours per day on the world's MOST WATCHED spiritual channel, EMMANUEL TV.

REJOICE SCOAN ISRAEL !
Re: Are You Really Okay With Clergymen Inventing Sins That Do Not Exist? by ScienceWatch: 9:25pm On Jun 01, 2017
I have always stated that only a Mental retard will blame a pastor for the collapse of a building.

But the world know by now that the vicious dogs, PENTECOSTAL PNF & CFAN and their agent Bronchitis Oaroloye were enraged with ENVY and JEALOUSLY at the supreme blessing on a truly humble man's life. They used every stupid thing to destroy this supreme blessing for 30 long years and FAILED.

REJOICE SCOAN ISRAEL !
Re: Are You Really Okay With Clergymen Inventing Sins That Do Not Exist? by oaroloye(m): 3:55am On Jun 02, 2017
SHALOM!

ScienceWatch:
I have always stated that only a Mental retard will blame a pastor for the collapse of a building.

Only a fool will say that the Spiritual Leader is not 100% responsible for Evil that comes upon those whom he had taken upon himself to lead- more so, when he is doing it UNLAWFULLY!

YOUR IGNORANCE OF FUNDAMENTAL SPIRITUAL LAW IS DISGUSTING, SCIENCEWATCH!!!

. DEUTERONOMY 28:1-20.

AND it shall come to pass,
if thou shalt hearken diligently
unto The Voice of the LORD thy God,
to observe and to do all His Commandments
Which I command thee this Day,
that the LORD thy God will set thee on high
above all nations of the Earth:
2. And all these Blessings shall come on thee,
and overtake thee,
if thou shalt hearken unto
The Voice of the LORD thy God.
3. Blessed shalt thou be in the city,
and Blessed shalt thou be in the field.
4. Blessed shall be the fruit of thy body,
and the fruit of thy ground,
and the fruit of thy cattle, the increase of thy kine,
and the flocks of thy sheep.
5. Blessed shall be thy basket and thy store.
6. Blessed shalt thou be when thou comest in,
and Blessed shalt thou be when thou goest out.
7. The LORD shall cause thine enemies
that rise up against thee to be smitten before thy face:
they shall come out against thee one way,
and flee before thee seven ways.
8. The LORD shall command
the Blessing upon thee in thy storehouses,
and in all that thou settest thine hand unto;
and he shall Bless thee in the Land
which the LORD thy God giveth thee.
9. The LORD shall establish thee
an Holy People unto Himself,
as He hath sworn unto thee,
if thou shalt keep The Commandments
of The LORD thy God,
and walk in His Ways.
10. And all People of the Earth shall see
that thou art called by
The Name of The LORD;
and they shall be afraid of thee.
11. And The LORD shall make thee plenteous in goods,
in the fruit of thy body,
and in the fruit of thy cattle,
and in the fruit of thy ground,
in the Land which The LORD
sware unto thy fathers to give thee.
12. The LORD shall open unto thee His Good Treasure,
the heaven to give the rain unto thy Land in his Season,
and to Bless all the work of thine hand:
and thou shalt lend unto many nations,
and thou shalt not borrow.
13. And The LORD shall make thee the Head,
and not the Tail;
and thou shalt be above only,
and thou shalt not be beneath;
if that thou hearken unto
The Commandments of The LORD thy God,
which I Command thee this Day,
to observe and to do them:
14. And thou shalt not go aside
from any of The Words
which I Command thee this Day,
to the right hand, or to the left,
to go after other gods to serve them.
15. But it shall come to pass,
if thou wilt not hearken unto
The Voice of the LORD thy God,
to observe to do all His Commandments
and his statutes which I Command thee this Day;
that all these Curses shall come upon thee,
and overtake thee:
16. Cursed shalt thou be in the City,
and Cursed shalt thou be in the Field.
17. Cursed shall be thy Basket and thy Store.
18. Cursed shall be the Fruit of thy Body,
and the Fruit of thy Land,
the Increase of thy Kine,
and the Flocks of thy Sheep.
19. Cursed shalt thou be
when thou comest in,
and cursed shalt thou be
when thou goest out.
20. The LORD shall send upon thee
Cursing, Vexation, and Rebuke,
in all that thou settest thine hand unto for to do,
until thou be destroyed,
and until thou perish quickly;
because of the Wickedness of thy Doings,
whereby thou hast forsaken Me.

. JOB 1:6-22.

6. Now there was a Day when the Sons of God
came to present themselves before The LORD,
and Satan came also among them.
7. And The LORD said unto Satan,
"Whence comest thou?"
Then Satan answered The LORD, and said,
"From going to and fro in the Earth,
and from walking up and down in it."
8. And The LORD said unto Satan,
"Hast thou considered my servant Job,
that there is none like him in the Earth,
a perfect and an upright man,
one that feareth God, and escheweth evil?"
9. Then Satan answered the LORD, and said,
"Doth Job fear God for nought?
10. "Hast not Thou made an hedge
about him, and about his house,
and about all that he hath on every side?
thou hast blessed the work of his hands,
and his substance is increased in the land.
11. "But put forth Thine Hand now, and touch all that he hath,
and he will curse thee to thy face.
12. And The LORD said unto Satan,
"Behold, all that he hath is in thy Power;
only upon himself put not forth thine hand."
So Satan went forth from The Presence of The LORD.

13. And there was a day
when his sons and his daughters
were eating and drinking wine
in their eldest brother's house:

14. And there came a messenger unto Job,
and said,

"The oxen were plowing, and the asses feeding beside them:
15. And the Sabeans fell upon them, and took them away; yea, they have slain the servants with the edge of the sword; and I only am escaped alone to tell thee."

16. While he was yet speaking, there came also another, and said,
"The Fire of God is fallen from Heaven, and hath burned up the sheep, and the servants, and consumed them; and I only am escaped alone to tell thee."

17. While he was yet speaking, there came also another, and said,
"The Chaldeans made out three bands, and fell upon the camels, and have carried them away, yea, and slain the servants with the edge of the sword; and I only am escaped alone to tell thee."

18. While he was yet speaking, there came also another,
and said,

"Thy sons and thy daughters were eating and drinking wine in their eldest brother's house:
19. "And, behold, there came a great wind from the wilderness, and smote the four corners of the house, and it fell upon the young men, and they are dead; and I only am escaped alone to tell thee."

20. Then Job arose, and rent his mantle, and shaved his head, and fell down upon the ground, and worshipped,
21. And said,

“Naked came I out of my mother's womb, and naked shall I return thither: The LORD gave, and The LORD hath taken away; blessed be The Name of The LORD.”

22 In all this Job sinned not, nor charged God foolishly.

ALL OF THESE PEOPLE DIED BECAUSE OF JOB'S SPIRITUAL INCOMPETENCE.

That was how 116 people died in the September 12th Disaster, because of T.B. JOSHUA'S Spiritual Incompetence!

HOW DARE YOU SAY that he is not to blame, and that people are STUPID for blaming him!

But the world know by now that the vicious dogs, PENTECOSTAL PNF & CFAN and their agent Bronchitis Oaroloye were enraged with ENVY and JEALOUSLY at the supreme blessing on a truly humble man's life. They used every stupid thing to destroy this supreme blessing for 30 long years and FAILED.

REJOICE SCOAN ISRAEL !
Re: Are You Really Okay With Clergymen Inventing Sins That Do Not Exist? by ScienceWatch: 5:09pm On Jun 02, 2017
The Nairaland youth must be on guard when considering Bronchitis Oaroloye's OCCULTIC DOCTRINES disguised as Christian doctrine.

The clumsy method he uses to hook you, is to COPY & PASTE hundreds of out of context scriptures hoping to bore you so that you won't read it, but his formatting is done so you can easily read only what he has to say.

Now here is the catch; Bronchitis Oaroloye clearly don't UNDERSTAND HOLY SCRIPTURE.

This SHITBAG has no conscience. He will then arrogantly introduce you to many OCCULTIC BOOKS that he is practicing including ATHEISTIC Scientology. Your next lesson will be "RAPE IS NOT A SIN" once you understand that you will easily progress to his favourite which is. GIRLS ARE TO BLAME FOR THEIR OWN RAPE."

CHRISTIANITY was attacked for thousands of years by SHITBAGS like BRONCHITIS Oaroloye.

I tend to agree with Hond when called, Christians to RISE UP and borrow ISLAMS dreaded FATWA to protect what is sacred from the dogs.
By the way, Professor Devon Miller has investigated Bronchitis Oaroloye's beliefs in NAGUALISM AND CELESTINE PROPHECY.

This prof found that NAGUALISM is a FICTIONAL HOAX. The author of these 12 FICTIONAL NOVELS deliberately set out to fool the gullible public.
SCIENTOLOGY IS A CRIMINAL ORGANIZATION.
Re: Are You Really Okay With Clergymen Inventing Sins That Do Not Exist? by oaroloye(m): 5:57am On Jun 07, 2017
SHALOM!

ScienceWatch:
The Nairaland youth must be on guard when considering Bronchitis Oaroloye's OCCULTIC DOCTRINES disguised as Christian doctrine.

There are many versions of "CHRISTIAN DOCTRINE;" the only one that can be VALID is THE BELIEF IN AND OBEDIENCE OF THE TEACHINGS OF THE MAN BELIEVED TO BE THE CHRIST."

.     ACTS 11:26.

26. And when he had found him, he brought him
unto Antioch. And it came to pass that a whole
year they assembled themselves with the
Church, and taught much people. AND THE
DISCIPLES WERE CALLED CHRISTIANS FIRST IN
ANTIOCH.

.    JOHN 8:30-32.

30. As he spake these Words,
many believed on him.
31. Then said Jesus
to those Jews which
believed on him,
"If ye continue
in my Word,
(then) are ye
my Disciples indeed;
32. "And ye shall
know The Truth,
and The Truth
shall make you free."

.  JOHN 15:1-8.

"I AM The True Vine,
and my Father is
The Husbandman.
2. "Every branch in me
that beareth not fruit
He Taketh Away:
and every (branch)
that beareth fruit,
He Purgeth it,
that it may bring forth
more fruit.
3. "Now ye are clean
through The Word
which I have spoken
unto you.
4. "Abide in me, and I in you.
As the branch cannot
bear fruit of itself,
except it abide in the vine;
no more can ye,
except ye abide in me.
5. "I am The Vine,
ye are The Branches:

'HE THAT ABIDETH IN ME,
AND IN HIM,
THE SAME BRINGETH FORTH
MUCH FRUIT:'

for without me
ye can do nothing.
6. "If a man abide not in me,
he is cast forth as a branch,
and is withered;
and men gather them,
and cast (them) into The Fire,
and they are burned.
7. "If ye abide in me,
and my Words abide in you,
ye shall ask what ye will,
and it shall be done
unto you.
8. "Herein is my Father Glorified,

'THAT YE BEAR MUCH FRUIT;'

so shall ye be my Disciples."

IF ANYONE HAS A BETTER DEFINITION OF "CHRISTIANITY," THEY OUGHT TO TELL US NOW.

There is NO CHURCH IN HISTORY that has EVER followed the Teachings of Lord Yahshua.

We know that for a fact, BECAUSE THEY ALL DIED practicing their FAKE AND COUNTERFEIT VERSIONS OF CHRISTIANITY.

.    JOHN 8:51-53.

51. "Verily, verily, I say unto you,

'IF A MAN
KEEP MY SAYING,
HE SHALL NEVER
SEE DEATH.' "

52. Then said the Jews unto him,
"Now we know that thou hast a Devil. Abraham is dead, and the Prophets; and thou sayest,

'IF A MAN
KEEP MY SAYING,
HE SHALL NEVER
TASTE OF DEATH.'

53. "Art thou greater
than our father Abraham,
which is dead?
And the Prophets are dead:
whom makest thou thyself?"

THAT IS WHAT THE LORD SAID: THAT FOR THOSE WHO KEPT HIS SAYING, DEATH CEASES TO EXIST.

The Churches that DENY that the Lord meant EVERYTHING that he said LITERALLY also DENY that every Christian HAS TO keep his Saying.

They then say that the "PROOF" that Lord Yahshua HaMishiach did not ABOLISH DEATH FOR THOSE WHO KEEP HIS SAYING is that those who DON'T keep his Saying have ALL DIED.

NONE of these Churches have EVER made ANY sense at all.

EVERYONE PRETENDS that what these Churches do IS CHRISTIANITY- even the UNBELIEVERS assert that THAT NONSENSE is "CHRISTIANITY."

KENNETH COPELAND gave this testimony about his former boss, ORAL ROBERTS. I heard this about... 1984?

ORAL ROBERTS PRAYED:

"How can I know Jesus?"

He was answered:

"READ MATTHEW, MARK, LUKE, JOHN, AND THE BOOK OF ACTS- THREE TIMES IN THIRTY DAYS!"

He did it on his knees.

At the end of the thirty days, he testified, that he knew Jesus better than he knew any man on the Face of the Earth!

I BELIEVE THAT THIS IS A SIMPLE TEST FOR WHETHER A SUPPOSED CHRISTIAN REALLY LOVES LORD YAHSHUA OR NOT.

A FALSE CHRISTIAN WILL NOT WANT TO DO IT AT ALL.

Any hesitancy to do this oneself, proves that this person DOES NOT LOVE YAHSHUA.

There are many bogus Bible Study systems put out, that have a VERSE-FOR-THE-DAY.

THAT IS BULLSHIT!

That is like EATING ONE GRAIN OF RICE- and calling that YOUR MEAL!

ORAL ROBERTS had a VISION when he was looking at people who had come to be prayed for and Healed. Their bodies became transparent, and he was seeing their SOUL BODIES.

Their PHYSICAL BODIES looked NORMAL, but their SOUL BODIES were like "MATCHSTICK MEN" cartoon caricatures of people- they were THAT skinny and emaciated!

He realized that THIS was their SPIRITUAL CONDITION, that now LED to their PHYSICAL PROBLEMS.

Renowned DEMONOLOGIST, KURT KOCH said that ORAL ROBERTS was POSSESSED WITH DEVILS, due to an old Native American MEDICINE MAN laying hands on him for Healing as a child. Therefore, Dr. Kurt Koch said, EVERYTHING he did was FAKE CHRISTIANITY- the doing of DEVILS he received from the Medicine Man.

[OCCULT BONDAGE & DELIVERANCE, by Dr. Kurt Koch.]

OYINBO LOGIC is IMPECCABLE! (When it is used.)

ONLY SATAN would tell us to read The Gospels and Acts- three times through in 30 days- AND warn us that our Spirits are in danger of death! Many of THEM say...

The clumsy method he uses to hook you, is to COPY & PASTE hundreds of out of context scriptures hoping to bore you so that you won't read it, but his formatting is done so you can easily read only what he has to say.

MANY READERS OF THIS FORUM WILL NOT HAVE THEIR OWN BIBLES. Some may even be in MORTAL JEOPARDY, should they be CAUGHT in possession of The Bible.

I like to give the whole context of Scriptures I use, when it is necessary to the understanding of maybe one or two verses.

For instance, the one verse taken out-of-context more than any other is JOHN 3:16.

YOU CANNOT understand this verse without the full context from JOHN 3:14-21.

Otherwise you can be deceived into Believing JOHN 3:16 says that GOD LOVES THE WORLD, when He definitely does NOT.

When the Lord or some Prophet were talking to people, they didn't expect them to stop listening, every time they finished a sentence- and say:

"Let's pick up tomorrow!"

IT IS A DISGRACE FOR ANY HUMAN BEING- LET ALONE A SUPPOSED CHRISTIAN- TO BE IGNORANT OF THE SCRIPTURES: TO HAVE NEVER READ THEM BEFORE, OR TO HAVE FORGOTTEN HAVING READ OR HEARD THEM.

It is an ABOMINATION for any Christian of ANY TYPE to find SCRIPTURES "BORING!"

How does that work?

The ONLY WAY for a person to be BORED BY SCRIPTURE is if they are UNBELIEVERS!

THERE ARE SEVERAL CHURCHES that DO NOT BELIEVE THE BIBLE:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5458150_clmirobvaamfr14_jpeg590a17b3c6d85fdd3eb340a2e514881b

ROMAN CATHOLIC.
ANGLICAN.
BAPTIST.
JEHOVAH'S WITLESSES (sic).

Why does SCIENCEWATCH not attack THEM?

Why does he only attack the ONE MINISTRY ADVOCATING APPLICATION of ALL of Lord Yahshua's Teachings?

Now here is the catch;   Bronchitis Oaroloye clearly don't UNDERSTAND HOLY SCRIPTURE.

If I do not UNDERSTAND, why do you not EXPLAIN?

Don't you think that it is YOUR DUTY to EXPLAIN to the IGNORANT?

The BIBLE DEFINITION of UNDERSTANDING:

.     JOB 28:28.

28. And unto Man he said,

'BEHOLD, THE FEAR OF THE LORD,
THAT IS WISDOM;
AND TO DEPART FROM EVIL
IS UNDERSTANDING.' "

.     JOB 39:14-18.

13. "(Gavest thou) the goodly wings
unto the peacocks,
or wings and feathers
unto the ostrich?
14. "Which leaveth her eggs
in the earth,
and warmeth them in dust,
15. "And forgetteth that the foot
may crush them,
or that the wild beast
may break them.
16. "She is hardened against
her young ones,
as though (they were) not her's:
her labour is in vain
without fear;

17. "BECAUSE GOD HATH
DEPRIVED HER OF WISDOM,
NEITHER HATH HE
IMPARTED TO HER UNDERSTANDING."

18. "What time she lifteth up
herself on high,
she scorneth the horse
and his rider."

.     PSALM 111:10.

10. The Fear of The LORD
(is) The Beginning of Wisdom:
a Good UNDERSTANDING
have ALL they that DO
(HIS COMMANDMENTS):
His Praise endureth for ever.

.     PROVERBS 9:10.

10. The Fear of The LORD
(is) The Beginning of Wisdom:
and THE KNOWLEDGE OF THE HOLY
(IS) UNDERSTANDING.

.     DANIEL 12:10.

10. Many shall be purified,
and made white,
and tried:
but the Wicked shall do wickedly:
AND NONE OF THE WICKED
SHALL UNDERSTAND;
BUT THE WISE SHALL UNDERSTAND."

.    ISAIAH 55:6-11.

6. Seek ye The LORD
while He may be found,
call ye upon Him
while He is near.
7. Let the Wicked
forsake his way,
and the Unrighteous man
his thoughts:
and let him return
unto The LORD,
and He will have Mercy
upon him;
and to our God,
for He will abundantly Pardon.

8. "FOR MY THOUGHTS
(ARE) NOT YOUR THOUGHTS,
NEITHER ARE YOUR WAYS
MY WAYS," saith The LORD.
9. "FOR (AS) THE HEAVENS
ARE HIGHER THAN THE EARTH,
SO ARE MY WAYS
HIGHER THAN YOUR WAYS,
AND MY THOUGHTS
THAN YOUR THOUGHTS.

10. "For as the rain cometh down,
and the snow from Heaven,
and returneth not thither,
but watereth the Earth,
and maketh it bring forth
and bud,
that it may give seed to the Sower,
and bread to the Eater:
11. "So shall My Word be
that goeth forth
out of My Mouth:
It shall not return
unto Me void,
but It shall accomplish that
which I please,
and It shall prosper
(in the thing) whereto
I sent It."

The most obvious thing about me should be that I clearly understand The Holy Scriptures, whereas T.B. JOSHUA SYNAGOGUE CHURCH OF ALL NATIONS CULT MEMBER, "SCIENCEWATCH" does not.

In order to disagree with my Doctrine, you must abandon the rules of LOGIC and RATIONALITY- because I have SCRIPTURAL PROOFS for EVERYTHING I teach.

SCIENCEWATCH however, merely BLUFFS, and PRETENDS to have Scriptural Backing, which, at the End of the Day, he airily declares that HE DOESN'T NEED TO PRODUCE, because (HE SAID!) he is NOT WRITING FOR FOOLS (sic)!

That is to say: IF YOU REQUIRE SCRIPTURAL PROOF OF SCIENCEWATCH'S CLAIMS, YOU ARE A "FOOL," ACCORDING TO HIM!

On June 1st 2017, SCIENCEWATCH wrote THIS:

ScienceWatch:
You have deliberately left out the other scriptures that prove conclusively that JESUS commanded His disciples/pastors/ministers to go and do the same miracles that he did.

The mighty JESUS commanded His ANOINTED disciples/pastors/ministers, "As my father sent me, so send I you." He is saying to them, what you have seen me do, go and do the same.

I refuse to bore the honorable readers with exhaustive scripture because I am not writing for fools. The readers know that JESUS commanded them to "Go and heal, DELIVER and bless."
These are all miraculous WORKS.

By now we all know why Bronchitis Oaroloye is slyly avoiding KEY SCRIPTURES that will blow his  cover as a Satanic ATHEIST, disguised as a FAKE PASTOR.

But what can you expect from a man that defends RAPISTS and openly accuse young girls of staging their own traumatic RAPES.

BRONCHITIS OAROLOYE squarely puts the blame on the RAPE VICTIMS. The Brave Atheist named Hond has effectively classified Bronchitis Oaroloye as a "COWARD ATHEIST."

Thanks Hond, for your enlightened classification, seperating the wheat from the chaff.

1. HOW CAN A CHRISTIAN BE IN AGREEMENT WITH AN ATHEIST?

.     EXODUS 23:1.

"THOU shalt not raise
a False Report:
put not thine hand
with the Wicked
to be an unrighteous Witness."

.      DEUTERONOMY 22:9-11.

9. Thou shalt not sow thy vineyard
with divers seeds:
lest the fruit of thy seed
which thou hast sown,
and the fruit of thy vineyard,
be defiled.
10. Thou shalt not plow
with an ox and an ass together.
11. Thou shalt not wear a garment
of divers sorts
as of woollen and linen together.

..     DEUTERONOMY 25:13-16.

13. Thou shalt not have in thy bag
divers weights,
a great and a small.
14. Thou shalt not have in thine house
divers measures,
a great and a small.
15. (But) thou shalt have
a perfect and just weight,
a perfect and just measure
shalt thou have:
that thy days may be lengthened
in the land which
The LORD thy God giveth thee.
16. For all that do such things,
(and) all that do unrighteously,
(are) an abomination
unto The LORD thy God.

AN "ATHEIST" IS A PERSON WHO DENIES THE EXISTENCE OF GOD, ANGELIC BEINGS, THE DEVILS, HUMAN SOULS, AND THE AFTERLIFE.

They claim that THE BIBLICAL ACCOUNTS of GOD interacting with Humans are LIES and DELUSIONS.

THIS is who SCIENCEWATCH agrees in Judgment with.

.     AMOS 3:3.

3. "Can two walk together,
except they be agreed?"

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5458148_luh9g_jpegf2ca69136343b2e33b19aeb886780ed3

2. HOW CAN A CHRISTIAN POSSIBLY WITHHOLD SCRIPTURE?

.    MATTHEW 10:16-20.

16. "Behold, I send you forth
as sheep in the midst of wolves:
be therefore wise as serpents,
and harmless as doves.
17. "But beware of men
for they will deliver you up
to the Councils,
and they will scourge you
in their Synagogues.
18. "And ye shall be brought before
Governors and Kings for my sake,
for a Testimony against them
and the Gentiles.
19. "But when they deliver you up,
take no thought how
or what ye shall speak:
for it shall be given you
in that same hour
what ye shall speak.
20. "For it is not ye that speak,
but The Spirit of your Father
Which speaketh in you."

.    JOHN 3:34-36.

34. "For he whom God hath sent
speaketh The Words of God:
for God giveth not The Spirit
by measure (unto him).
35. "The Father loveth The Son,
and hath given all things
into his Hand.
36. "He that believeth on The Son
hath Everlasting Life:
and he that believeth not The Son
shall not see Life;
but The Wrath of God
abideth on him."

.  JOHN7:37-39.

37. In the last day,
that Great Day of the Geast,
Jesus stood and cried,
Saying,

"If any man thirst,
let him come unto me,
and drink.
38. "He that believeth on me,
as the Scripture hath Said,

"OUT OF HIS BELLY
SHALL FLOW RIVERS
OF LIVING WATER.' "

39. [But this spake he of The Spirit,
Which they that believe on him
should receive:
for The Holy Ghost was not yet given;
because that Jesus was not yet Glorified.]

.  JOHN 14:21-27.

21. "He that hath my Commandments,
and keepeth them,
he it is that loveth me:
and he that loveth me
shall be loved of my Father,
and I will love him,
and will manifest myself
to him."

22. Judas saith unto him,
not Iscariot,

"Lord, how is it
that thou wilt
manifest thyself unto us,
and not unto the World?"

23. Jesus answered
and said unto him,

"If a man love me,
he will keep my Words:
and my Father
will love him,
and we will come unto him,
and make our abode
with him.
24. "He that loveth me not
keepeth not my Sayings:
and the Word which ye hear
is not mine,
but The Father's
Which sent me.
25. "These things
have I spoken unto you,
being yet present with you.
26. "But The Comforter,
Which is The Holy Ghost,
Whom The Father
will send in my Name,
He shall teach you
all things,
and bring all things
to your remembrance,
whatsoever I have said
unto you.
27. "Peace I leave with you,
my Peace I give unto you:
not as the World giveth,
give I unto you.
Let not your heart
be troubled,
neither let it
be afraid."

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5458149_75357909_jpegdabb39e8de9e7864bc6abb0de29c9905

THE WORD OF GOD IS OF FOUR CATEGORIES:

4. STONE: Which can only be understood by veteran Brethren with The Holy Ghost.

3. MEAT: Which can only be understood by Brethren who have strong Holy Ghost Power.

2. BREAD: Which can be understood by those on track to overcome The World, the Flesh, and the Devil.

1. MILK: Which can be understood by the Weak, for whom Failure is still an Option.

GROWTH IS ATTAINED by MEDITATING upon Word of God ABOVE your Power Level.

Word of God BENEATH your Level, or ON your Level with not help you to GROW.

Re: Are You Really Okay With Clergymen Inventing Sins That Do Not Exist? by oaroloye(m): 6:22am On Jun 07, 2017
ScienceWatch:
This SHITBAG has no conscience. He will then arrogantly introduce you to many OCCULTIC BOOKS that he is practicing including ATHEISTIC Scientology.

SCIENCEWATCH accuses me of being a "SHITBAG," and of having no "CONSCIENCE," that is, KNOWLEDGE OF GOOD AND EVIL.

.    LEVITICUS 19:32.

32. "Thou shalt rise up
before the hoary head,
and honour the face
of the old man,
and Fear thy God:
I am The LORD.

THIS IS THE COMMANDMENT OF GOD THAT THE CHILDREN OF BETHEL WHO MOCKED ELISHA TRANSGRESSED.

I have NEVER heard it mentioned, where the consequences of their actions was criticized.

Neither does anyone talk about the consequences of Prophet ELIJAH not taking similar action in his time.

.    LUKE 6:20-26.

20. And he lifted up his eyes
on his Disciples,
and Said,

"Blessed be ye Poor:
for yours is The Kingdom of God.
21. "Blessed are ye
that hunger now:
for ye shall be filled.
Blessed are ye that weep now:
or ye shall laugh.
22. "Blessed are ye,
when men shall hate you,
and when they shall
separate you from their company,
and shall reproach you,
and cast out your name as Evil,
for The Son of Man's sake.
23. "Rejoice ye in that day,
and leap for joy:
for, behold,
your Reward is great in Heaven:
or in the like manner did their fathers
unto The Prophets.
24. "But woe unto you
that are Rich!
for ye have received
your Consolation.
25. "Woe unto you
that are full!
For ye shall hunger.
Woe unto you that laugh now!
For ye shall mourn and weep.
26. "Woe unto you,
when all men
shall speak well of you!
For so did their fathers
to The False Prophets."

IT WOULD SOUND VERY PIOUS OF ME TO SAY:

"I AM PRAYING FOR SCIENCEWATCH- AND ALL THE FAKE CHRISTIANS WHO HAVE TURNED THEIR BACKS TO ME, AND REFUSED ME SUPPORT."

I am not saying that, because I am not doing that. It is a direct contravention of THE LORD'S EXPLICIT COMMANDMENT. There is no way around that.

But if I obeyed THAT Commandment, I would become BAPTIZED WITH FIRE AGAIN, and have NO CHOICE, but to fulfill the Ministry HE Revealed to me, 32 years ago.

NOW, I have a CHOICE.

I can eat and drink whatever I like (uh.. whatever my DOCTORS like). I can sleep where I like. Travel wherever I want.

I can talk about whatever I want, and I can stop talking, whenever I want.

IF I ALLOW THE HOLY GHOST TO FULLY ANOINT ME, ALL OF THAT WILL CHANGE: THEN YOUR CHOICES WILL BECOME SEVERELY LIMITED- BECAUSE THE REAL HOLY GHOST BROOKS NO NONSENSE.

From His HOST, nor from those who DISRESPECT His Host.

I LEFT Organized Christianity at THAT point, because THAT was NOT what I signed up for.

That was my EXCUSE.

EVERYTHING BAD THAT HAPPENED IN OUR COUNTRY, THAT COULD HAVE BEEN AVERTED BY A PROPHET OF YAHWEH GOD, SINCE THEN, IS ON ME.

I'm the one who DIDN'T DO MY DUTY. I'm the one who LET THOSE THINGS HAPPEN.

I could have STOPPED EVERYTHING, if I had just DONE WHAT GOD SHOWED ME.

But I did not.

If you wonder WHY the country went to HELL after 1985- well, NOW YOU KNOW!

SO... DON'T ANYBODY GIVE ME ANY SHIT ABOUT NOT HAVING A "CONSCIENCE!"

..     MARK 9:38-41.

38. And John answered him,
saying,

"Master, we saw one
casting out Devils in thy Name,
and he followeth not us:
and we forbad him,
because he followeth not us."

39. But Jesus said,

"Forbid him not:
for there is no man
which shall do a Miracle
in my Name,
that can lightly speak Evil of me.
40. "For he that is not against us
is on our part.
41. "For whosoever shall give you
a cup of water to drink in my Name,
because ye belong to Christ,
verily I say unto you,

'HE SHALL NOT
LOSE HIS REWARD.' "

LORD YAHSHUA COMMANDED US NOT TO JUDGE BY APPEARANCES, AND HE DECREED THAT ANYONE NOT OPPOSING THE GOSPEL TO BE AN ALLY.

The people I cite are are not a threat to THE GOSPEL- but they ARE a threat to ORGANIZED RELIGION- because THEY PROVE that the CLERGYMEN have been LYING to those who TRUSTED THEM!

..     JOHN 7:24.

24. "Judge not according to the appearance,
but judge Righteous Judgment."

. THE EIGHT DYNAMICS.

1. SELF; 2. FAMILY; 3. GROUPS; 4. ALL MANKIND; 5. ALL LIVING THINGS; 6. THE MEST (Matter, Energy, Space, Time - i.e. PHYSICAL) UNIVERSE; 7. SPIRITS; 8. GOD.

[See: THE FUNDAMENTALS OF THOUGHT, by L. Ron Hubbard.]

These Relationships are what we are Born into- whether we like it or not. They do not do us the greatest good, unless we are CONSCIOUSLY AWARE of them and our places within them, and can use them PROACTIVELY as CAUSE, rather than merely EFFECT.

. THE FORTY AWARENESS LEVELS.

40. SERENITY
30. POSTULATES
22. GAMES
20. ACTION
8.0 EXHILARATION
6.0 AESTHETICS
4.0 ENTHUSIASM
3.5 CHEERFULNESS
3.0 CONSERVATISM
2.5 BOREDOM
2.0 OVERT HOSTILITY
1.8 PAIN
1.5 ANGER
1.4 HATE
1.2 NO SYMPATHY
1.1 COVERT HOSTILITY
1.0 FEAR
0.9 SYMPATHY
0.5 GRIEF
0.1 APATHY
0.0 BODY DEATH.

[See: SCIENCE OF SURVIVAL: The Prediction of Human Behaviour, by L. Ron Hubbard.]

. THE AWARENESS LEVELS REQUIRED TO COMMAND THE DYNAMICS.

8. SELF; 12. GROUPS; 15. ALL MANKIND; 22. MEST UNIVERSE; 32. SPIRITS; 40. GOD.

[See: THE DYNAMICS AND TONE SCALE, by L. Ron Hubbard.]

I HAVE USED THIS TEACHING SEVERAL TIMES. SCIENCEWATCH therefore KNOWS from ME that SCIENTOLOGY is NOT ATHEISTIC at all, but rather teaches that MAN IS A SPIRITUAL BEING, WHO DEPEND ON A SUPREME BEING, WHICH IS SPECIFICALLY CALLED "GOD."

SCIENTOLOGY teaches PRACTICAL PROOFS that this is so.

Therefore, ATHEISTS HATE SCIENTOLOGY, because It disproves everything they stand for.

SCIENCEWATCH knows all this.

He is therefore deliberately LYING to you, to DISCOURAGE you from investigating SCIENTOLOGY yourself.

THAT IS WHY I GIVE REFERENCES OF THE BOOKS I DRAW THESE TEACHINGS FROM.

Do other clergymen do the same?

Your next lesson will be "RAPE IS NOT A SIN"

Actually, I teach that "ONLY THE THINGS GOD SAYS ARE SINS ARE SINS."

.     DEUTERONOMY 12:32.

32. What thing soever
I Command you,
observe to do it:
thou shalt not add thereto,
nor diminish from it.

.     1st JOHN 3:4.

4. Whosoever committeth Sin
transgresseth also The Law:
for Sin is
the Transgression of The Law.

SCIENCEWATCH AND ALL THE ORGANIZED CHURCHES BELIEVE THAT THEY HAVE THE RIGHT TO APPOINT CLERGYMEN OVER THEMSELVES, WHO HAVE THE RIGHT TO INVENT COMMANDMENTS THAT DO NOT EXIST, AND ABROGATE COMMANDMENTS OF GOD THAT DO  EXIST.

CLERGYMEN are ILLEGAL.

SCIENCEWATCH believes that HIS CLERGYMEN- T.B. JOSHUA and his PASTORS have the RIGHT to ABROGATE that Commandment of the Lord, without being SINNERS thereby.

THERE IS NO COMMANDMENT OF GOD FORBIDDING RAPE IN THE LAW OF GOD BY MOSES.

That is an OBSERVATION of a FACT.

SCIENCEWATCH has continued to REVILE and VILIFY ME, as if I INVENTED this Doctrine!

I asked him to SHOW ME THE COMMANDMENT that decrees that "RAPE IS A SIN," "THOU SHALT NOT RAPE," or ANYTHING like that- AND HE COULD NOT.

I say that ALL of the ABUSE that he is raining on ME for this, HE IS CURSING GOD WITH. I say that HE IS COMMITTING BLASPHEMY.

.     EXODUS 20:1-7.

AND God Spake all these Words, Saying,

2. "I (am) The LORD thy God, Which have brought thee
out of The Land of Egypt,
out of The House of Bondage.

3. "Thou shalt have
no other gods before Me.

4. "Thou shalt not make unto thee
any graven image,
or any likeness (of any thing)
that (is) in the Earth beneath,
or that (is) in the Water
under the Earth:
5. "Thou shalt not
bow down thyself to them,
nor serve them:
for I The LORD thy God
(am) a Jealous God,
visiting the iniquity
of the fathers
upon the third and fourth (generation)
of them that HATE ME.
6. "And shewing Mercy
unto thousands of them
which LOVE ME,
AND KEEP MY COMMANDMENTS.

7. "Thou shalt not take
The Name of The LORD thy God
in vain;
for The LORD will not hold him guiltless
that taketh His Name in vain."

ALL OF YOU WHO STAND ASIDE, AND ALLOW THIS WASTE OF MY TIME TO GO ON, OBSTRUCTING MY PROGRESS TO MORE IMPORTANT REVELATIONS WILL ANSWER TO THE LORD FOR IT!

When I say, "ANSWER TO THE LORD," I mean that "YOUR SALVATION WILL BE REVOKED!"

You are classified as a "FRUITLESS BRANCH!"

You are NOT given LIGHT to HIDE IT! You are to DISPLAY It!

If someone THREATENS you:

"YOU CAN LOSE YOUR FAITH DISCUSSING WITH THE WRONG PEOPLE!"

They are LYING to you!

It is if you agree with THEM, that you will have LOST YOUR FAITH!

DEFENDING YOUR FAITH SUCCESSFULLY ONLY STRENGTHENS IT.

once you understand that you will easily progress to his favourite which is. GIRLS ARE TO BLAME FOR THEIR OWN RAPE."

I now can no longer imagine what SYNAGOGUE CHURCH OF ALL NATIONS Teachings must be like- WHICH GOD DO THEY BELIEVE IN, that they DENY the RESPONSIBILITY OF VICTIMS FOR THEIR OWN MISFORTUNES?

.     DEUTERONOMY 28:1-20.

AND it shall come to pass,
if thou shalt hearken diligently
unto The Voice of The LORD thy God,
to observe and to do
all His Commandments
Which I Command thee this day,
that the LORD thy God
will set thee on high
above all nations of the Earth.
2. And all these Blessings shall come on thee,
and overtake thee,
if thou shalt hearken unto
The Voice of The LORD thy God.
3. Blessed shalt thou be in the city,
and blessed shalt thou be in the field.
4. Blessed shall be the fruit of thy body,
and the fruit of thy ground,
and the fruit of thy cattle,
the increase of thy kine,
5. Blessed shall be thy basket and thy store.
6. Blessed shalt thou be when thou comest in,
and blessed shalt thou be when thou goest out.
7. The LORD shall cause thine enemies
that rise up against thee to be smitten before thy face:
they shall come out against thee one way,
and flee before thee seven ways.
8. The LORD shall Command the Blessing
upon thee in thy storehouses,
and in all that thou settest thine hand unto;
and He shall Bless the
in the land which The LORD thy God giveth thee.
9. The LORD shall establish thee an Holy people unto Himself,
as he hath sworn unto thee,
if thou shalt keep The Commandments of The LORD thy God,
and walk in His Ways.
10. And all people of the Earth shall see
that thou art called by The Name of the LORD;
and they shall be afraid of thee.
11. And The LORD shall make thee plenteous in goods,
in the fruit of thy body,
and in the fruit of thy cattle,
and in the fruit of thy ground,
in the land which The LORD sware unto thy fathers to give thee.
12. The LORD shall open unto thee His Good Treasure,
the Heaven to give the rain unto thy land in his season,
and to Bless all the Work of thine hand:
and thou shalt lend unto many nations,
and thou shalt not borrow.
13. And The LORD shall make thee the head,
and not the tail;
and thou shalt be above only,
and thou shalt not be beneath;
if that thou hearken unto The Commandments of The LORD thy God,
Which I Command thee this day,
to observe and to do them:
14. And thou shalt not go aside from any of the Words
Which I Command thee this Day,
to the right hand, or to the left,
to go after other gods to serve them.

15. But it shall come to pass,
if thou wilt not hearken unto The Voice of The LORD thy God,
to observe to do all His Commandments and His Statutes
Which I Command thee this Day;
That all these Curses shall come upon thee,
and overtake thee:

16. Cursed shalt thou be in the city, and cursed shalt thou be in the field.
17. Cursed shall be thy basket and thy store.
18. Cursed shall be the fruit of thy body,
and the fruit of thy land,
the increase of thy kine,
19. Cursed shalt thou be when thou comest in,
and cursed shalt thou be when thou goest out.

20. The LORD shall send upon thee
cursing, vexation, and rebuke,
in all that thou settest thine hand unto for to do,
until thou be destroyed,
and until thou perish quickly;
because of the wickedness of thy doings,
whereby thou hast forsaken Me.

.     PSALMS 34:15-22.

15. The Eyes of The LORD
are upon the Righteous,
and His ears are open unto their Cry.
16. The Face of The LORD is against them that do Evil,
to cut off the Remembrance of them from the Earth.
17. The Righteous Cry,
and the LORD Heareth,
and delivereth them
out of all their troubles.
18. The LORD is nigh unto them
that are of a broken heart;
and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.
19. Many are the afflictions of the Righteous:
but The LORD delivereth him out of them all.
20. He keepeth all his bones:
not one of them is broken.
21. Evil shall slay the Wicked:
and they that hate the Righteous shall be desolate.
22. The LORD Redeemeth the soul of His Servants:
and none of them that trust in Him shall be desolate.

.   LUKE 13:1-9.

THERE were present
at that season some that told him
of the Galilaeans,
whose blood Pilate had mingled
with their sacrifices.
2. and Jesus answering said unto them,
"Suppose ye that these Galilaeans
were Sinners above all the Galilaeans,
because they suffered such things?
3. "I tell you,

'NAY: BUT,
EXCEPT YE REPENT,
YE SHALL ALL
LIKEWISE PERISH.'

4. "Or those eighteen,
upon whom the tower in Siloam fell,
and slew them,
think ye that they
were Sinners above all men
that dwelt in Jerusalem?
5. "I tell you,

[color=#006600]'NAY: BUT,
EXCEPT YE REPENT,
YE SHALL ALL
LIKEWISE PERISH.'

6. he spake also this Parable;

"A certain man had a fig tree
planted in his vineyard ;
and he came
and sought fruit thereon,
and found none.
7 . Then said he unto the dresser
of his vineyard ,

'BEHOLD, THESE THREE YEARS
I COME SEEKING FRUIT
ON THIS FIG TREE,
AND FIND NONE:
CUT IT DOWN;
WHY CUMBERETH IT
THE GROUND?'

8. "and he answering said unto him,

'LORD, LET IT ALONE THIS YEAR ALSO,
TILL I SHALL DIG ABOUT IT,
AND DUNG IT:
9. 'AND IF IT BEAR FRUIT,
WELL: IF NOT,
then AFTER THAT THOU
SHALT CUT IT DOWN.' "

CHRISTIANITY was attacked for thousands of years by SHITBAGS like BRONCHITIS Oaroloye.

THIS IS CONSISTENT WITH ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH DICTATES OVER CENTURIES.

They would not tolerate anyone having a different opinion on Doctrines than themselves, and murdered the first PROTESTANT CHRISTIANS, for knowing The Gospel better than their "PRIESTS."

I tend to agree with Hond when called, Christians to RISE UP and borrow ISLAMS dreaded FATWA to protect what is sacred from the dogs.

SO- THIS IS THE PRODUCT OF EXTENSIVE BRAINWASHING BY T.B. JOSHUA- with TEN-HOUR WORSHIP CEREMONIES, GALLONS of MORNING WATER, HEALING BRACELETS, SERMONS, and PROPHECIES: you DENY THE GOSPEL, DENY the SOVEREIGN MASTERY of LORD YAHSHUA, and instead "TEND TO AGREE" with the FALSE ISLAMIC RELIGION and ATHEISTS!

Good Job, TEMITOPE BABATUNDE JOSHUA... NOT!

1 Like

Re: Are You Really Okay With Clergymen Inventing Sins That Do Not Exist? by ScienceWatch: 12:40am On Jun 10, 2017
Bronchitis Oaroloye respectfully informed me that I cant write, thats why I make an appeal for help here.

An ANOINTED PASTOR can make in their lives and in their communities, until they were AWAKENED by the world's most watched spiritual channel, EMMANUEL TV.

EMMANUEL TV is not about religion, It is all about humanity's LOSS. I see continuous EVIDENCE of what humanity has lost for thousands of years because of FAKE PASTORS like Bronchitis Oaroloye.
Re: Are You Really Okay With Clergymen Inventing Sins That Do Not Exist? by oaroloye(m): 10:09pm On Jun 10, 2017
SHALOM!

ScienceWatch:
Bronchitis Oaroloye respectfully informed me that I can write, thatts why I make an appeal for help here.

An ANOINTED PASTOR can make in their lives and in their communities, until they were AWAKENED by the world's most watched spiritual channel, EMMANUEL TV.

EMMANUEL TV is not about religion, It is all about humanity's LOSS. I see continuous EVIDENCE of what humanity has lost for thousands of years because of FAKE PASTORS like Bronchitis Oaroloye.

There is NO SUCH THING as a "TRUE PASTOR," or an "ANOINTED PASTOR," because THE LORD EXPLICITLY FORBADE his Disciples to be RABBIS or MASTERS over HIS CHURCH, for the EXPLICITLY STATED REASON that HE is the ONE MASTER of the Church, and all its members are BRETHREN.

. EXODUS 23:1-9.

"THOU shalt not raise a False Report:
put not thine hand with The Wicked
to be an Unrighteous Witness.
2. "Thou shalt not follow a Multitude
to do Evil;
neither shalt thou speak
in a cause to Decline after Many
to Wrest (Judgment):
3. "Neither shalt thou countenance
a poor man in his cause.
4. "If thou meet thine Enemy's ox
or his ass going astray,
thou shalt surely
bring it back to him again.
5. " If thou see the ox or the ass
of him that hateth thee
lying under his burden,
and wouldest forbear to help him,
thou shalt surely help with him.
6. "Thou shalt not wrest the judgment
of thy poor in his cause.
7. "Keep thee far from a false matter;
and the Innocent and Righteous
Slay thou not:
for I will not Justify The Wicked.
8. "And thou shalt take no Gift:
for the Gift blindeth the Wise,
and perverteth the Words
of The Righteous.
9. "Thou shalt not
Oppress a Stranger:
for ye know the heart of a Stranger,
seeing ye were Strangers
in the land of Egypt."

EXODUS 23:8 WAS TUBERCULOSIS JOSHUA'S CORRUPTION POINT FOR YOU.

He GAVE YOU SOME GIFT, and THAT GIFT blinded your eyes and perverted your words.

Being HEALED is WORTHLESS, when the "HEALED" person is going to REJECT THE ONE TRUE GOSPEL, and BREAK Lord Yahshua's LEAST Commandments, and TEACH OTHERS TO DO SO, TOO.

.. MATTHEW 5:13-20.

13. "Ye are the Salt of the Earth:
but if the salt have lost his savour,
wherewith shall it be salted?
It is thenceforth good for nothing,
but to be cast out,
and to be trodden under foot of men.
14. "Ye are the Light of the World.
A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid.
15. "Neither do men light a candle,
and put it under a bushel,
but on a candlestick;
and it giveth light
unto all that are in the house.
16. "Let your light so shine before men,
that they may see your Good Works,
and glorify your Father which is in Heaven.
17. "Think not that I am come
to destroy The Law, or The Prophets:
I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.
18. "For verily I say unto you,

'TILL HEAVEN AND EARTH PASS,
ONE JOT OR ONE TITTLE
SHALL IN NO WISE
PASS FROM THE LAW,
TILL ALL BE FULFILLED.'

19. "Whosoever therefore shall break
one of these least Commandments,
and shall teach men so,
he shall be called the least
in the Kingdom of Heaven:
but whosoever shall do and teach them,
the same shall be called great
in the Kingdom of Heaven.
20. "For I say unto you,

'THAT EXCEPT YOUR RIGHTEOUSNESS
SHALL EXCEED THE RIGHTEOUSNESS
OF THE SCRIBES AND PHARISEES,
YE SHALL IN NO CASE ENTER INTO
THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN.' "

whatsoever ye would
do ye even so to them:
for wide is the Gate,
and broad is the way,
and narrow is The Way,
which leadeth unto Life,
and few there be that find it.
15. "Beware of False Prophets,
which come to you in sheep's clothing,
but inwardly they are ravening wolves.
16. "Ye shall know them by their fruits.
Do men gather grapes of thorns,
or figs of thistles?
17. "Even so every Good Tree
bringeth forth Good Fruit;
but a Corrupt Tree
bringeth forth Evil Fruit.
18. "A Good Tree cannot
bring forth Evil Fruit,
neither can a Corrupt Tree
bring forth Good Fruit.
19. "Every tree that
bringeth not forth Good Fruit
is hewn down,
and cast into the Fire.
20 Wherefore by their Fruits
ye shall know them.
21. "Not every one
that saith unto me,
'Lord, Lord,' shall enter into
The Kingdom of Heaven;
but He that doeth
The Will of my Father
Which is in Heaven.
22 Many will say to me
in That Day,

'LORD, LORD, HAVE WE NOT
PROPHESIED IN THY NAME?
AND IN THY NAME
HAVE CAST OUT DEVILS?
AND IN THY NAME
DONE MANY WONDERFUL WORKS?'

23. "And then will I profess unto them,

'I NEVER KNEW YOU:
DEPART FROM ME,
YE THAT WORK INIQUITY.'

24. "Therefore whosoever heareth
These Sayings of mine,
and doeth Them,
I will liken him unto a Wise Man,
which built his house upon a rock:
25. "And the rain descended,
and the floods came,
and the winds blew,
and it fell not:
for it was founded upon a rock.
26 . "And every one that heareth
These Sayings of mine,
and doeth them not,
shall be likened unto a Foolish Man,
which built his house upon the sand:
27. "And the rain descended,
and the floods came,
and the winds blew,
and it fell:
and great was the fall of it."
28. And it came to pass,
when Jesus had ended these Sayings,
the people were astonished
at his Doctrine:
29. For He taught them
as one having authority,
and not as the scribes.

. MATTHEW 24:22-28.

22. "And except those days
should be shortened,
there should no flesh be saved:
but for the Elect's Sake
those days shall be shortened.
23. "Then if any man
shall say unto you,

'LO, HERE IS CHRIST, OR THERE;'

believe it not.
24. "For there shall arise False Christs,
and False Prophets,
and shall shew great Signs and Wonders;
insomuch that, if it were possible,
they shall deceive the very Elect.
25. "Behold, I have told you before.
26. "Wherefore if they shall say unto you,

'BEHOLD, HE IS IN THE DESERT;'

go not forth:

'BEHOLD, HE IS IN THE SECRET CHAMBERS;'

believe it not.
27. "For as the lightning
cometh out of the East,
and shineth even unto the West;
so shall also The Coming
of the Son of Man be.
28. "For wheresoever the carcase is,
there will the eagles be gathered together.

THE ONLY THING THAT YOU TENDER AS EVIDENCE THAT TUBERCULOSIS JOSHUA IS AN ANOINTED SERVANT OF GOD IS HIS MIRACLES, SIGNS, AND WONDERS- which THE LORD SAID do not prove HIS ALLEGED FOLLOWERS' authenticity.

You appeal for people to IGNORE THE WORD OF GOD, at the RISK of their LIVES and SOULS!

A genuine Servant of the Lord would NOT DO THAT!

. MATTHEW 18:1-14.

AT the same time came
the Disciples unto Jesus,
saying,

"Who is the greatest
in The Kingdom of Heaven?"

2. And Jesus called a little child unto him,
and set him in the midst of them,
3. And said,

"Verily I say unto you,

'EXCEPT YE BE CONVERTED,
AND BECOME AS LITTLE CHILDREN,
YE SHALL NOT ENTER INTO
THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN.'

4. "Whosoever therefore
shall humble himself
as this little child,
the same is greatest
in The Kingdom of Heaven.
5. "And whoso shall receive
one such little child
in my Name receiveth me.
6. "But whoso shall offend
one of these little ones
which believe in me,
it were better for him
that a millstone
were hanged about his neck,
and that he were drowned
in the Depth of the Sea.
7. "Woe unto the World
because of Offences!
For it must needs be
that Offences come;
but woe to that man
by whom the Offence cometh!
8. "Wherefore if thy hand
or thy foot offend thee,
cut them off,
and cast them from thee:
it is better for thee
to enter into life
halt or maimed,
rather than having
two hands or two feet
to be cast into Everlasting Fire.
9. "And if thine eye offend thee,
pluck it out,
and cast it from thee:
it is better for thee to enter into life
with one eye,
rather than having two eyes
to be cast into Hell Fire.

10. "Take heed that ye
despise not one
of these little ones;
for I say unto you,

'THAT IN HEAVEN
THEIR ANGELS DO ALWAYS
BEHOLD THE FACE OF MY FATHER
WHICH IS IN HEAVEN.'

11. "For the Son of Man
is come to Save
that which was Lost.

12. "How think ye?
If a man have an hundred sheep,
and one of them be gone astray,
doth he not leave the ninety and nine,
and goeth into the mountains,
and seeketh that which is gone astray?
13. "And if so be that he find it,
verily I say unto you,

'HE REJOICETH MORE
OF THAT SHEEP
THAN OF THE NINETY AND NINE
WHICH WENT NOT ASTRAY.'

14. "Even so it is not
The Will of your Father
Which is in Heaven,
that one of these little ones
should perish."

IT IS FAR BETTER TO GO UNHEALED, BUT KNOW THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN GOOD AND EVIL, RIGHT AND WRONG, AS DEFINED BY GOD, THAN TO BE EVERY WHIT WHOLE, EVEN IMMORTAL, AND BE UNABLE TO TELL THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE COMMANDMENTS OF MEN, AND THE COMMANDMENTS OF GOD!

.. MARK 7:1-13.

THEN came together unto him
the Pharisees,
and certain of the scribes,
which came from Jerusalem.
2. And when they saw
some of his Disciples
eat bread with defiled,
that is to say, with unwashen,
hands, they found fault.
3. For the Pharisees,
and all the Jews,
except they wash their hands oft,
eat not,
holding The Tradition of the Elders.
4. And when they come from the market,
except they wash,
they eat not.
And many other things there be,
which they have received to hold,
as the washing of cups,
and pots, brasen vessels,
and of tables.

5. Then the Pharisees and scribes
asked him,

"Why walk not thy Disciples
according to The Tradition of the Elders,
but eat bread with unwashen hands?"

6. He answered and said unto them,

"Well hath Esaias prophesied
of you Hypocrites,
as it is written,

'THIS PEOPLE HONOURETH ME
WITH THEIR LIPS,
BUT THEIR HEART
IS FAR FROM ME.
7. 'HOWBEIT IN VAIN
DO THEY WORSHIP ME,
TEACHING FOR DOCTRINES
THE COMMANDMENTS OF MEN.'

8. "For laying aside
The Commandment of God,
ye hold The Tradition of Men,
as the washing of pots and cups:
and many other such like things ye do."
9. And he said unto them,
"Full well ye reject The Commandment of God,
that ye may keep your own Tradition.
10. "For Moses said,

'HONOUR THY FATHER AND THY MOTHER;'

and,

'WHOSO CURSETH FATHER OR MOTHER,
LET HIM DIE THE DEATH:'

11. "But ye say,

'IF A MAN SHALL SAY
TO HIS FATHER OR MOTHER,

"IT IS CORBAN,
THAT IS TO SAY,
A GIFT,
BY WHATSOEVER
THOU MIGHTEST
BE PROFITED BY ME;"
HE SHALL BE FREE.'

12. "And ye suffer him no more to do ought
for his father or his mother;
13. "Making The Word of God of none effect
through your Tradition,
which ye have delivered:
and many such like things do ye."
Re: Are You Really Okay With Clergymen Inventing Sins That Do Not Exist? by ScienceWatch: 11:00pm On Jun 10, 2017
Here Jesus Christ explains who he is and why He came into the world.

Joh 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the True God, but by me.
Joh 17:18 What I was sent into the world to do, I also sent them(disciples/pastors) into the world to do the same.
Joh 14:12 Truly, Truly, I say to you, He that believes me, the miracles/ WORKS that I do will you also do; and greater (more) miracles/WORKS than these shall you do; because I must soon go unto my Father.

Only the WORKS bear witness of a real ANOINTED pastor, not their elaborate speeches, conferences and motivational speeches. Today, the whole world is blessed to have the evidence of Jesus’ WORKS Biblically and scientifically verified in the Holy Scoan Church Nigeria and on Emmanuel TV.
Re: Are You Really Okay With Clergymen Inventing Sins That Do Not Exist? by ScienceWatch: 11:11pm On Jun 10, 2017
I detect strong OCCULTIC inferences simmering in the background. No man can serve two masters. By your own recent admission Bronchitis Oaroloye, your father was demonically possesed and deliberately serving those OCCULTIC DEMONS.
Re: Are You Really Okay With Clergymen Inventing Sins That Do Not Exist? by ScienceWatch: 11:34pm On Jun 10, 2017
The Jews are unable to believe verifiable evidence of the miracles/WORKS

Joh 10:23 And Jesus walked in the Jewish temple in Solomon's porch.

Joh 10:24 Then the Jews came round about him, and said to him, How long do you make us to doubt? If you are the Christ, tell us plainly.

Joh 10:25 Jesus answered them, I told you, and you believed not: the miraculous miracles/ WORKS that I do in my Father's name, they bear witness of me.

Joh 10:26 But you wont believe, because you are not of the true God, as I said unto you.

Joh 10:37 If I don’t do the miracles/ WORKS of my Father, don’t believe me.

Joh 10:38 But if I do, though you are unable to believe me, believe the WORKS: so that that you may know, and believe, that the true God is in me, and I in Him.

Joh 10:39 Because of this the Jews tried to harm him: but he escaped out of their hands.

Jesus confirms that ONLY the WORKS/ Miracles bear witness of a real pastor, not a fake pastors elaborate speeches, conferences and motivational speeches. Joh 14:12 Truly, Truly, I say to you, He that believes me, the miracles/ WORKS that I do will you also do; and greater (more) miracles/WORKS than these shall you do; because I must soon go unto my Father.

The world is now truly blessed to have the evidence of Jesus’ WORKS Biblically and scientifically verified in the Holy Scoan Church Nigeria and on Emmanuel TV.
Re: Are You Really Okay With Clergymen Inventing Sins That Do Not Exist? by ScienceWatch: 11:25pm On Aug 16, 2017
oaroloye:
SHALOM!

Only a fool will say that the Spiritual Leader is not 100% responsible for Evil that comes upon those whom he had taken upon himself to lead- more so, when he is doing it UNLAWFULLY!

YOUR IGNORANCE OF FUNDAMENTAL SPIRITUAL LAW IS DISGUSTING, SCIENCEWATCH!!!

That was how 116 people died in the September 12th Disaster, because of T.B. JOSHUA'S Spiritual Incompetence!

HOW DARE YOU SAY that he is not to blame, and that people are STUPID for blaming him!

Only a person stupid enough to worship the god of Criminal Scientology will dare to blame a pastor for the collapse of a building. This pastor is not an engineer or a builder nor an architect. I must be your own ignorance of spiritual laws that left you passionately in love with two master fraudsters of Satanic New-Age religions. Satanic Nagualism and Criminal Scientology in founded on the dark spirits of the creators.

Read what the son of your master L.Ron Hubbard had to say about his horrific experiences with his dad. The son of Criminal Scientology, Ron DeWolf exposed his own dad , “My father L.Ron Hubbard conned people out of their money, used Satanic black magic, distributed drugs from his church, and took sexual advantage of the church’s young female followers, I was invited to participate in private Sex orgies with my dad and three or four innocent young girls at the alter of his church then spray his sperm over the church alter to honour Lucifer.”

Carlos Castaneda the founder of Satanic Nagualism was and remains a fraud because he invented the fictional character of Don Juan and his research on the Yaqui Indian Shamanism was bogus and false.
He claimed to the Phd., committee he was doing ethnographic research on a Yaqui Indian shaman. He was not. He told the Phd., committee he was doing research on Yaqui religious practice and he was not.

Carlos Castaneda told the vast number of people, (those who bought his books) that his books represented a picture of Yaqui shamanism and religious belief; it is not. The books were presented has non-fiction when they were fiction. Finally the books are peppered with absurdities, inaccuracies which indicate systematic falsehoods.

It is shameful that Carlos got a Phd., and a further shame the University of California refuses to publicly acknowledge this shoddy episode for what it was.

Carlos was however very attuned to the wave of New Age idiocy that was coming and decided to cash in on that wave by producing works awash in New Age glop and it helped make him rich and famous. Meanwhile it produced works of virtually no Anthropological value whatsoever.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tithes: The Catholic Church And Vatican City,untold Story -by Capslocked / Pope Francis Is Right! Christians Should Stop Equating Islam To Terrorism / Has Anyone Had Any Supernatural Occurrence Or Has Any Claim To The Supernatural?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 370
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.