Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,653 members, 7,820,267 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

New Minister: "I Am Not Jonathan's Dog" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New Minister: "I Am Not Jonathan's Dog" (960 Views)

Forbes Take On Kemi Adeosun, Nigeria's New Minister For Finance / Kemi Adeosun, New Minister Of Finance / Buhari, Not Jonathan, Responsible For Refineries Resuming Production (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Minister: "I Am Not Jonathan's Dog" by LoaditeDOTcom: 5:25pm On Aug 01, 2012
Dr. Doyin Okupe, the newest member of President Goodluck Jonathan media team told journalists on Tuesday that though he was hired to defend the President, he will not be an “attack dog” of his boss. Okupe who was appointed Senior Special Assistant to President Goodluck Jonathan spoke to State House Correspondents after he was introduced [...]

http://pmnewsnigeria.com/2012/07/31/im-not-jonathans-attack-dog-says-okupe
Re: New Minister: "I Am Not Jonathan's Dog" by Nobody: 5:34pm On Aug 01, 2012
LoaditeDOTcom: Dr. Doyin Okupe, the newest member of President Goodluck Jonathan media team told journalists on Tuesday that though he was hired to defend the President, he will not be an “attack dog” of his boss. Okupe who was appointed Senior Special Assistant to President Goodluck Jonathan spoke to State House Correspondents after he was introduced [...]

http://pmnewsnigeria.com/2012/07/31/im-not-jonathans-attack-dog-says-okupe

dude where did you see minister in the write up?
Re: New Minister: "I Am Not Jonathan's Dog" by Afam4eva(m): 5:36pm On Aug 01, 2012
Tell us another tory.
Re: New Minister: "I Am Not Jonathan's Dog" by floriana(m): 5:49pm On Aug 01, 2012
@OP

If you are not intelligent, don't start a thread. SSA is no minister.
Re: New Minister: "I Am Not Jonathan's Dog" by johnlittle: 5:57pm On Aug 01, 2012
Another foolish post. Is Okupe a minister?
Re: New Minister: "I Am Not Jonathan's Dog" by dasparrow: 7:09pm On Aug 01, 2012
I guess this thread is dead on arrival because of the error the original poster made by calling Dr. Okupe a minister when Okupe is not holding a ministerial post to begin with.
Re: New Minister: "I Am Not Jonathan's Dog" by Alxmyr(m): 10:18pm On Aug 01, 2012
I think there should be time limit to when anyone can start a thread. People must be made to grow their political awareness first and learn before they start commenting on issues. As situation where someone like the poster just wake and start fallacy as a thread belittle this forum.
The moderators and Seun must see to this. Many forum around the world is ranked. You must have grown over a period of time and display some level of intelligence before you comment on any issue.
Re: New Minister: "I Am Not Jonathan's Dog" by LoaditeDOTcom: 12:33pm On Oct 17, 2012
Ok Na

(1) (Reply)

It Is Time To Get Rid Of Goodluck Jonathan / Iran On Brink Of Nuclear Bomb In Six-seven Months: Netanyahu / Taraba Deputy Governor Impeached

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.