Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,184 members, 7,953,658 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:04 PM

My WHMCS Addons - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / My WHMCS Addons (2365 Views)

Unlimited Bandwith, Unlimited Addons, Unmetered disc Space For Your Website / Is Your Site Hosted On Nulled/stolen Whmcs Find Out Before Your Site Get Hacked! / Web Hosting Companies Beware! Security Threat In Whmcs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My WHMCS Addons by DualCore1: 6:13pm On Aug 01, 2012
My commercial web development year usually ends in June and I take the other half of the year for developing my own ideas and doing more study to learn new stuff... well commercial development had to spill into July so my freelance vacation starts August.

I spent last weekend making a small list of features I'll like to see on the WHMCS billing system. The beauty of WHMCS is that it is scalable and contributions in form of addons, modules etc can be written for it.

So I have decided to create the following addons. These addons will be bundled in a new brand of plans to come out on TruDigits in mid September that will also come bundled with WHMCS licenses.

1. Expense monitor - Gives you a chance in your admin interface to record the inflow and outflow of funds, daily. I did this on Monday.

2. SMS Notification - sends out SMS to clients for different events, like when an order is placed, an invoice is generated or paid for, a ticket is replied etc. I am working on this and should test it sometime this week. Bulk and single messages can be sent to clients. This will work with all gateways that support a parameter based API system.

3. A domain order filter: I have had cases where people register domains intended for use as phishing sites, because of the automated nature of things these domains are actually registered for them once they make payment. We then have to manually terminate the order. Of course no refunds will be made for a domain name registration that was used in a way as to breach the terms of service. Well this addon will prevent such domain from being registered automatically even after payment. It will be flagged for a manual review. So there will be a blacklist and a whitelist for false positives.

4. A canned message system for tickets: Some times we have to send almost the same reply to more than one ticket. A canned ticket system will save responses to frequently created tickets so all an admin has to do is copy the response to clipboard, paste in the ticket response and make any little adjustments.

I will post screenshots here as I work on them.

If you have any issues with WHMCS or need some custom addon built you could bring them up. If they are really cool ideas, I will add them to my list and release to you when done. cheesy

Sorry for the lengthy talk, this place could be boring at times tongue

1 Like

Re: My WHMCS Addons by DualCore1: 6:25pm On Aug 01, 2012
WHMCS Addon: Expense Monitor
I am through with this plugin and its fully tested. A few other features will be considered in the future.

Here's a screenshot below. Note all records on it are not real and were added just for tests and all tests were carried out on a freshly installed WHMCS system.

Download
http://bit . ly/Qy8ht7

Remove the spaces between the link, dunno Seun's beef with bit . ly

1 Like

Re: My WHMCS Addons by rufaai(m): 6:35am On Aug 02, 2012
Good job @DualCore
I would like to give your Expense report a ride, you didn't drop the download link.
Re: My WHMCS Addons by lagoshost(m): 10:36am On Aug 02, 2012
Hello Sir,

I am interested in this plugins.

How do we get them?

Thank you,
Re: My WHMCS Addons by Nobody: 12:43pm On Aug 02, 2012
Caramba! Senor Dual Core has been really busy. . . . . .well, so am I, keep it up bro.
Re: My WHMCS Addons by DAvIt0(m): 4:18pm On Aug 02, 2012
wow baba trudigits cool job.... all the best
Re: My WHMCS Addons by Gmmail(m): 6:08pm On Aug 02, 2012
if you use WHMCS, prepare to get hacked.
Re: My WHMCS Addons by DualCore1: 7:08pm On Aug 02, 2012
Gmmail: if you use WHMCS, prepare to get hacked.
One half of me is developer, the other half isn't a dunce...the other half is a Linux admin and your assertion is redundant. You woulda sounded better if you actually said "if you use the internet prepare against attacks". WHMCS remains the best webhosting client management/billing system this world has known... its a fact we can decide to take or leave...it won't affect their income.

rufaai: Good job @DualCore
I would like to give your Expense report a ride, you didn't drop the download link.
Not a problem, I will package it up later tonight and put up the download link.

lagoshost: Hello Sir,

I am interested in this plugins.

How do we get them?

Thank you,
Maybe my point wasn't too clear at the onset, just showcasing a set of custom modules that will make up a new brand of plans to come up on trudigits.com later. However I am going to make the Expense Monitor available here for download later tonight. The other modules will come bundled with the TD plans.
Re: My WHMCS Addons by DualCore1: 7:59pm On Aug 02, 2012
Download link added.
Re: My WHMCS Addons by rufaai(m): 12:31am On Aug 04, 2012
@DualCore you ioncubed the source codes. undecided What if i wish to extend it
Re: My WHMCS Addons by DualCore1: 1:15am On Aug 04, 2012
rufaai: @DualCore you ioncubed the source codes. undecided What if i wish to extend it
I could send you the source via email if you drop you addy here.

I encode all my finished addons cuz if unencoded some people may just make one careless change on the script which may result in a bug and it will kill the whole WHMCS system.... and I will be blamed (naturally) they won't know its the change they made.

Bottomline: Even a missing delimiter (wink in you addon's syntax will shutdown the whole WHMCS system if the addon is activated. Only way (I know of) to get the system working again is to fix the bug.

1 Like

Re: My WHMCS Addons by mrvictor: 1:26pm On Aug 04, 2012
Good job, DualCore! Welldone!
Re: My WHMCS Addons by rufaai(m): 1:38pm On Aug 04, 2012
Dual Core:
I could send you the source via email if you drop you addy here.

I encode all my finished addons cuz if unencoded some people may just make one careless change on the script which may result in a bug and it will kill the whole WHMCS system.... and I will be blamed (naturally) they won't know its the change they made.

Bottomline: Even a missing delimiter (wink in you addon's syntax will shutdown the whole WHMCS system if the addon is activated. Only way (I know of) to get the system working again is to fix the bug.

I'd appreciate you send me the unscripted version (rufaai @gmail) you could also commit it on GitHub.
Re: My WHMCS Addons by Acidburns: 1:39pm On Oct 21, 2015
DualCore1:
I am through with this plugin and its fully tested. A few other features will be considered in the future.

Here's a screenshot below. Note all records on it are not real and were added just for tests and all tests were carried out on a freshly installed WHMCS system.

Download
http://bit . ly/Qy8ht7

Remove the spaces between the link, dunno Seun's beef with bit . ly

Where can we download this from ? The link you posted is broken.

(1) (Reply)

Non-hosted/pin Verified Adsense Accounts For Sell With Other Talks On Adsense! / How Do I Market My Affiliate Link? / Paypal Vcc | Virtual Bank Account | BOA VBA |avs Vcc For Paypal|wellfrago Vba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.