Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,329 members, 7,815,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

Damiete Charles-Granville At The 2012 Miss-World Pageant (Pics) - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Damiete Charles-Granville At The 2012 Miss-World Pageant (Pics) (20004 Views)

Stephanie Umogbai And Damola Win Face Of The World Pageant / Nigeria Lost Out As Miss South Africa Wins Miss World 2014 Pageant (Photos) / Sylvia Nduka At The 2011 Miss World Pageant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Damiete Charles-Granville At The 2012 Miss-World Pageant (Pics) by Ilamina(f): 1:46am On Aug 02, 2012
shymmex:

Don't worry, your last names are going to change when the Yoruba invasion begins... grin grin

We're going to marry off all your beautiful women... cool

Yoruba men are already taking over rivers state cheesy

Re: Damiete Charles-Granville At The 2012 Miss-World Pageant (Pics) by samfibby(m): 1:47am On Aug 02, 2012
@muchbeauty, Yes. u are right, calabar, ogoja, cross river girls are always beautiful and well endowed, but they are the quiet type who dont sharpen their horn in public. My ex-gf was cross river. Kai, dat girl fine sha, if i dey reason am, i dey always manage console myself embarassed embarassed cry
Re: Damiete Charles-Granville At The 2012 Miss-World Pageant (Pics) by Ilamina(f): 1:49am On Aug 02, 2012
airmark: Ilamina, can we seal a deal?. I wan come naija by december. Let's be friends before then. No homo. I hope u understand? grin

lol sure but I dont live in Nigeria
Re: Damiete Charles-Granville At The 2012 Miss-World Pageant (Pics) by Ilamina(f): 1:50am On Aug 02, 2012
muchbeauty: abeg O! calabar girls 2 me are the hottest!!!! grin

you havent met kalabari girls cheesy
Re: Damiete Charles-Granville At The 2012 Miss-World Pageant (Pics) by Ilamina(f): 1:51am On Aug 02, 2012
samfibby: @muchbeauty, Yes. u are right, calabar, ogoja, cross river girls are always beautiful and well endowed, but they are the quiet type who dont sharpen their horn in public. My ex-gf was cross river. Kai, dat girl fine sha, if i dey reason am, i dey always manage console myself embarassed embarassed cry

Kalabari girls are the best cheesy
they are beautiful, classy and also very intelligent
Re: Damiete Charles-Granville At The 2012 Miss-World Pageant (Pics) by samfibby(m): 1:59am On Aug 02, 2012
@Ilamina. I havent really come across kalabari girls sha. But from henceforth, i would be on the lookout 4 any of them. Seems beauty and class runs in their gene and i hope they are not as brutal as ijaw girls angry angry cheesy
Re: Damiete Charles-Granville At The 2012 Miss-World Pageant (Pics) by domiron: 2:27am On Aug 02, 2012
Hmmm...She go do her best sha...but she ain't bringing home the crown...either ways, thumbs up for being there... smiley
Re: Damiete Charles-Granville At The 2012 Miss-World Pageant (Pics) by Nobody: 2:40am On Aug 02, 2012
She aiight.

She has a great body though.
Re: Damiete Charles-Granville At The 2012 Miss-World Pageant (Pics) by nduchucks: 2:46am On Aug 02, 2012
If facial beauty is all that is considered, this babe will not win because her facial beauty is on the average side. Her shape is average as well when compared to those of the remaining contestants. Lets hope she has other talents.
Re: Damiete Charles-Granville At The 2012 Miss-World Pageant (Pics) by Nobody: 2:47am On Aug 02, 2012
ndu_chucks: If facial beauty is all that is considered, this babe will not win because her facial beauty is on the average side. Her shape is average as well when compared to those of the remaining contestants. Lets hope she has other talents.

She can somersault. . . . se iyen tito?

I like her face tho, it's interestingly shaped. . . .
Re: Damiete Charles-Granville At The 2012 Miss-World Pageant (Pics) by dayokanu(m): 4:07am On Aug 02, 2012
Not bad looking

Can she come to me for vetting?
Re: Damiete Charles-Granville At The 2012 Miss-World Pageant (Pics) by kheart(m): 4:17am On Aug 02, 2012
shymmex: She's cute!!

However, when did naija people start bearing names like; Charles-Granville? undecided undecided
cute? Guy u dey sleep ni? How can u say she s cute, she no fine at all. D ropic shld be change to ugly pageant.
Re: Damiete Charles-Granville At The 2012 Miss-World Pageant (Pics) by dayokanu(m): 4:18am On Aug 02, 2012

However, when did naija people start bearing names like; Charles-Granville? undecided undecided

Whats the name of our president?

1 Like

Re: Damiete Charles-Granville At The 2012 Miss-World Pageant (Pics) by comechop(m): 5:07am On Aug 02, 2012
FAKE HAIR!

good lord, I just can't stand it!!
Re: Damiete Charles-Granville At The 2012 Miss-World Pageant (Pics) by londoner: 5:18am On Aug 02, 2012
She is pretty, but they put too much make up on her......she is a more natural beauty.

As for her Non-Nigerian name.....many many people from the Yoruba part of the country bear non Nigerian names.....I dont see why it should now be a crime for this girl's tribe
Re: Damiete Charles-Granville At The 2012 Miss-World Pageant (Pics) by Godogwu: 5:25am On Aug 02, 2012

Ermmm haven't you heard of the Whytes?, Wellington?, Briggs?, Spiffs?, Green?, Brown?....... Sha part of the gist is that the English people couldn't pronounce the names of their slaves properly so they gave such names.
Re: Damiete Charles-Granville At The 2012 Miss-World Pageant (Pics) by Godogwu: 5:30am On Aug 02, 2012
kulyie: And so what.what should i do wit their pictures? Print it out and stick it on d wals of my bed room,dis mbgn is highly annoying.fake/artificial girls with low iq.d only thing in their head is buying brazillian hair,buyin whatever name of cream and keeping up with d fashion trend.ask dem simle international politics question dey dont know,common what is d name of d chairman of ur local government u will hear no idea.notin like intellectual,mental and self development.afta d mbgn dey will go n look 4 one jonny just arrive nigeria to go and marry to kip up with their unreal lifestyle.ask dem whether dey sabi cook,highest indomie,dem no fit do amala and ewedu like a proper african girl or semo and egusi.book dem no know,food dem no sabi cook,to sweep floor nko,d thing go dey do u like say make u give am hard resounding slap 4 back,na to dey go red carpet events dem sabi.look @ dem ten to fifteen yrs frm now,money go don finish,reality sets in,they didnt invest in their brains so know money to sustain their high profile life,d man wey marry bimbo wife go don poshu am comot house as she know sabi cook or clean house,notin to fal back on,u go com dey wonder whether she actually b miss whatever.smh.infact let me just stop here

Guy, your coming off too harsh!!, do you know all of them personally? To know they can't do some if not all of the things you have mentioned? Furthermore they are building careers for themselves and chasing their dreams as well. I'm sure you have heard about agbani darego and I can state to you that she is far from broke.
Re: Damiete Charles-Granville At The 2012 Miss-World Pageant (Pics) by Nobody: 5:45am On Aug 02, 2012
londoner: She is pretty, but they put too much make up on her......she is a more natural beauty.

As for her Non-Nigerian name.....many many people from the Yoruba part of the country bear non Nigerian names.....I dont see why it should now be a crime for this girl's tribe

Girl, which Yorubas? Worst come to worst, hey have Catholic/non-yoruba middle names. A very tiny population has Non-Yoruba first names. But non-Yoruba last names, you must be talking about Brazillian Yorubas.

There is no "many many people" anything. Unless we want want to play ignorant here.

Unless you're talking about your people (Igbos) with the name Gracie, Mercy, Precious, Gladness, Sadness, Hallelujah etc
Re: Damiete Charles-Granville At The 2012 Miss-World Pageant (Pics) by martyns303(m): 6:13am On Aug 02, 2012
Godogwu:

Ermmm haven't you heard of the Whytes?, Wellington?, Briggs?, Spiffs?, Green?, Brown?....... Sha part of the gist is that the English people couldn't pronounce the names of their slaves properly so they gave such names.
most people from Rivers State bear english surnames, there's a town called Harry's town and everybody there bears the surname "Harry". u've got names like late Marshall Harry, and Hon. Tonye Harry who was the speaker of the R/S house for 12yrs.
Re: Damiete Charles-Granville At The 2012 Miss-World Pageant (Pics) by Willzkid(m): 6:30am On Aug 02, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
I think so. . . .So, Kalabari girls are this hot shocked Gaddamit!

Little wonders my friend insisted that I should follow him to their annual festival last year. . . .Degema, here I come this December cool

So Rhino and billy can agree on something?
Re: Damiete Charles-Granville At The 2012 Miss-World Pageant (Pics) by Chanchit: 6:51am On Aug 02, 2012
hardcore2002: nice... but i think ghana will take it
Keep dreaming, i like Ghanians, they also like good things.... Anyway, abt DAMIETE, i hope she would make it to top 10, i can't even bet with my dirty boxers on that sef.. Jst follow the trends of events in Nigeria, then u will knw she's jst going there to make up the number....
Re: Damiete Charles-Granville At The 2012 Miss-World Pageant (Pics) by Nobody: 7:11am On Aug 02, 2012
Am not hating here am only being a realist,its only few of dem dat invest in their brains or start up a career to fall back on afta mbgn.many of dem their world revolves around looking beautiful.am nt saying women should not look beautiful or trendy but d most important place to invest in which will yield serious dividends later is ur brain and ur hands not on ur looks which with time looks change and beauty is transient but whatever u have in ur brain stays with u 4 life and ur hands will be ur witness.being domesticated too is also a virtue african women must imbibe.it should be givin priority over looks.a lady dat is nt domesticated and educated is as vulnerable as a soildier going for war without any weapon.nobody givs a sh*t bout ur looks if ure nt productive to urself and d society.if i were part of d stakeholders of mbgn i will ask dem questions that has to do with their course of study,@ least d prerequisite 4 entry is dat dey must b graduates,no idea is highly unacceptable and they will not do run way modelling with bikinis.i am not interested in whatever ur body looks like,i am more interested in how intelligent and articulate u are.also d women wil dress in their local attire not tubes or monostrap gowns.if dey are yoruba women,they will wear iro and buba and if they are ibo women,they will wear their complete gorge,and of course they should b able to know how to cook all their native food.it is basic dat a yoruba girl should @ least know how to cook efo riro,egusi,ewedu,gbegiri,pounded yam,amala and semo and an ibo gal should know how to cook ogbono etc and ny questions like if u win d mbgn what will u do with d money.dats my take
Re: Damiete Charles-Granville At The 2012 Miss-World Pageant (Pics) by Deedee49(f): 7:27am On Aug 02, 2012
kulyie: And so what.what should i do wit their pictures? Print it out and stick it on d wals of my bed room,dis mbgn is highly annoying.fake/artificial girls with low iq.d only thing in their head is buying brazillian hair,buyin whatever name of cream and keeping up with d fashion trend.ask dem simle international politics question dey dont know,common what is d name of d chairman of ur local government u will hear no idea.notin like intellectual,mental and self development.afta d mbgn dey will go n look 4 one jonny just arrive nigeria to go and marry to kip up with their unreal lifestyle.ask dem whether dey sabi cook,highest indomie,dem no fit do amala and ewedu like a proper african girl or semo and egusi.book dem no know,food dem no sabi cook,to sweep floor nko,d thing go dey do u like say make u give am hard resounding slap 4 back,na to dey go red carpet events dem sabi.look @ dem ten to fifteen yrs frm now,money go don finish,reality sets in,they didnt invest in their brains so know money to sustain their high profile life,d man wey marry bimbo wife go don poshu am comot house as she know sabi cook or clean house,notin to fal back on,u go com dey wonder whether she actually b miss whatever.smh.infact let me just stop here

Hahahahahahaha! U knw, for someone who doesn't care about such tinz, u're lettin out too much words(hurt). Like someone wit prior experience wit an ex-MBGN! If dis is not ur tin, excuse urself and let those who care do their thang!!! Kapish?!!
Re: Damiete Charles-Granville At The 2012 Miss-World Pageant (Pics) by naijacloud: 7:40am On Aug 02, 2012
u r 2 much.9 out of every 10 of these girls r superficial and shallow minded.
Re: Damiete Charles-Granville At The 2012 Miss-World Pageant (Pics) by tonte(m): 7:54am On Aug 02, 2012
Yup yup I see my sis repping....kalabari girls totally rock, if u wanna come 2 this year's buguma and abonema beach parties holla @ me now...Tonte Briggs..
Re: Damiete Charles-Granville At The 2012 Miss-World Pageant (Pics) by denitro(m): 7:59am On Aug 02, 2012
[size=28pt]FAKE HAIR[/size]
Re: Damiete Charles-Granville At The 2012 Miss-World Pageant (Pics) by lynxpro(m): 8:06am On Aug 02, 2012
shymmex:

Oh, that's sad! sad

I only know about returnee slaves in Lagos and Abeokuta, but each to their own.

Lol
Re: Damiete Charles-Granville At The 2012 Miss-World Pageant (Pics) by HonSuQMaDIQ(m): 8:08am On Aug 02, 2012

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Latest Chiffon Gown Styles For Ladies In 2022 / Evans Oaikhena Wins Extreme Hair Competition At 2021 Africa Hair Summit / Meet The 2011 Miss Nigeria Contestants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.