Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,878 members, 7,802,836 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:54 PM

[Advice] Please How do I become a Programmer? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / [Advice] Please How do I become a Programmer? (2129 Views)

Java Programming At New Horizon - Advice Please / How Do I Become A Software Engineer? / Which Phone Will You Recommend For A Programmer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

[Advice] Please How do I become a Programmer? by rudolphbosco: 12:05am On Aug 02, 2012
Please i am a young boy who has deep interest in computer and has great passion for programming and hacking,but i don't know where to start from,so that i would be able to learn it in away that anyone i learn would help me to understand the next one i would learn easily...please i beg u my bosses,brothers and sisters that are well grounded in this line i want to go to please help me make a list of some of the essential programming languages for developers and hackers that i need to know before i can stand up and call my self a programmer...thank you guys in anticipation and expectation of your help...God bless you all
Re: [Advice] Please How do I become a Programmer? by robzyone: 8:41am On Aug 02, 2012
Hey hacking aint a good thing. Try using the skills u learn 2 do sumtin positive rather than negative. We don't need more bad pple in d world. U can start wit java or Visual Basic. U can get books online, watch youtube for tutorials or enroll in a reliable school. Wish u d best as u follow dt line.
Re: [Advice] Please How do I become a Programmer? by rudolphbosco: 6:29pm On Aug 02, 2012
Thanks alot,talking about hacking from what i have read from different sources i discovered that hacking is not completely bad,it depends on what you do with it,and i personally don't have the intention of destroying people's work,i want to learn it to protect my own work...thank you
Re: [Advice] Please How do I become a Programmer? by Nobody: 10:42pm On Aug 02, 2012
Yes bro. Learn hacking and learn it perfectly well. Very interesting and easy to learn alongside with programming. For programming languages you would need, I will advice you to start from simple mark up language HTML and CSS just to get your àss ready before going into major programming itself. Continue with PHP or Python and move on from there and keep on learning cos we are all learning! Start with www.w3schools.com & www.tutorialspoint.com

You don't need any language to learn hacking. All you need do is continuously searched for hacking contents, read them and practicalise. I remember started learning hacking with this cool blog @ www.gohacking.com (very helpful) and proceed to www.evilzone.org (hacking forum) and discuss hacking just the same way we discuss programming right here on nairaland! Willingness to learn is the key smiley
Re: [Advice] Please How do I become a Programmer? by rudolphbosco: 12:21am On Aug 03, 2012
@ blugreen thanks alot
Re: [Advice] Please How do I become a Programmer? by gistme24(m): 1:00pm On Aug 09, 2012
robzyone: Hey hacking aint a good thing. Try using the skills u learn 2 do sumtin positive rather than negative. We don't need more bad pple in d world. U can start wit java or Visual Basic. U can get books online, watch youtube for tutorials or enroll in a reliable school. Wish u d best as u follow dt line.

Hacking on its own is a term considered negative, which gave rise to the term Ethical Hacking.
And their are some programming languages Hackers use a lot eg C, LISP .

rudolph-bosco:
Please i am a young boy who has deep interest in computer and has great passion for programming and hacking,but i don't know where to start from,so that i would be able to learn it in away that anyone i learn would help me to understand the next one i would learn easily...please i beg u my bosses,brothers and sisters that are well grounded in this line i want to go to please help me make a list of some of the essential programming languages for developers and hackers that i need to know before i can stand up and call my self a programmer...thank you guys in anticipation and expectation of your help...God bless you all

Leave Hacking fore now. Build your programming skills, starting with C programming, then move upto C++ and then C# or java. Won't be easy , and you'll find lots of tutorials all line.
You can come to hacking later on.
Re: [Advice] Please How do I become a Programmer? by rudolphbosco: 5:53am On Aug 10, 2012
Thank y'all
Re: [Advice] Please How do I become a Programmer? by Murphy7h4: 7:07am On Aug 10, 2012
BUMP
Re: [Advice] Please How do I become a Programmer? by rudolphbosco: 12:30am On Aug 31, 2012
What is BUMP[color=#006600][/color]
Re: [Advice] Please How do I become a Programmer? by avidwan: 5:15pm On Jan 14, 2013
you can go for c, c++ and java programming tutorials on:- http://www.programmingpad.com/
Re: [Advice] Please How do I become a Programmer? by Javanian: 5:24pm On Jan 14, 2013

(1) (Reply)

Facebook Pays £24k To Hackers In 'bug Bounty' / Programmer Or Software Developer To Build An E-learning Portal / ALX/Udacity Data Analyst Scholarship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.