Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,289 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

Barack Obama High School , Benue (Pic) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Barack Obama High School , Benue (Pic) (18292 Views)

Wole Soyinka Government High School / Obama High School In Benue State (Picture) / Louisville Girls High School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Barack Obama High School , Benue (Pic) by tessyade: 1:47pm On Aug 02, 2012
This is serious! What an advertising strategy!
Re: Barack Obama High School , Benue (Pic) by Trinity101(m): 1:47pm On Aug 02, 2012
Reyginus: This is Beaf! Not Beaf
U SEF WRITE D SAME TIN TEACHER DNT TEACH ME NONESENSE...ANSWER "BEEF"
Re: Barack Obama High School , Benue (Pic) by Onyenna(m): 1:57pm On Aug 02, 2012
tj-dj:
Americans should reciprocate this gesture with GEJ special College for the mentally challenged
grin grin grin hahahahahAaaaaaaaa
Ahahahahhahahahhahaa*faints*hahahaaaa *faints* again... º°˚˚˚°º‎​ ..........dude, u just killed a nairalander!!!!!
grin grin
Re: Barack Obama High School , Benue (Pic) by igbo2011(m): 1:59pm On Aug 02, 2012
What is wrong with Africans America bombs and drones Somalia, America fund the rebels in Libya who caused the black genocide, america overthrew a legitimate gbagbo government in Ivory Coast to install a puppet Outtara. He ffunds the genocide in the Congo. Even in America he let Troy Davis die when he has the power to save him from injustice. Obomber does NOT serve Africa's interest why do we worship our neocolinizers??

2 Likes

Re: Barack Obama High School , Benue (Pic) by Chimacks(f): 2:55pm On Aug 02, 2012
I laugh
Re: Barack Obama High School , Benue (Pic) by qualified(f): 2:58pm On Aug 02, 2012
Wizeboy: Am I dreaming, Beaf of all people calling Jonathan Retardeen. hmmmm... I suspect the salary is not forth coming again grin shocked cool

this is cloned Beaf! not d normal Beaf. Look at it well. Copy-cat, can't he be original, fake Nigerian
Re: Barack Obama High School , Benue (Pic) by davechika(m): 3:27pm On Aug 02, 2012
Wizeboy: Am I dreaming, Beaf of all people calling Jonathan Retardeen. hmmmm... I suspect the salary is not forth coming again grin shocked cool
check the id very well,it says Beaf! (exclamation mark) and not Beaf (without exclamation mark)
Re: Barack Obama High School , Benue (Pic) by OkekeUgochi(f): 4:05pm On Aug 02, 2012
hei...i will like my siblings to enroll their
Re: Barack Obama High School , Benue (Pic) by dayokanu(m): 4:25pm On Aug 02, 2012
Goodluck Jonathan School for the Mentally Retardeed.

Motto: If I can do it, You also can
Re: Barack Obama High School , Benue (Pic) by Gwekzy: 5:07pm On Aug 02, 2012
NA WA FOR NAIJA.......ITS A PITY
Re: Barack Obama High School , Benue (Pic) by awesomet1(m): 5:36pm On Aug 02, 2012
tj-dj:
Americans should reciprocate this gesture with GEJ special College for the mentally challenged
Quote with highest "likes" so far on NL.
Re: Barack Obama High School , Benue (Pic) by Maximus85(m): 5:46pm On Aug 02, 2012
Hoping that one day Obama will hear of the school and be like "what? They named a school after my name? O! Hillary go there and give them dollars" keep dreaming o! Rat wey wan become Lion. Na dream. Its free.
Re: Barack Obama High School , Benue (Pic) by shilling(f): 6:37pm On Aug 02, 2012
lol. Best comment ever!!

tj-dj:
Re: Barack Obama High School , Benue (Pic) by Uwehok: 8:31pm On Aug 02, 2012
Guess u're not trying 2 incite envy btw GEJ and obama, obama shld be properly guarded on dis development 2help him send facilities down
Re: Barack Obama High School , Benue (Pic) by dasparrow: 8:32pm On Aug 02, 2012
igbo2011: What is wrong with Africans America bombs and drones Somalia, America fund the rebels in Libya who caused the black genocide, america overthrew a legitimate gbagbo government in Ivory Coast to install a puppet Outtara. He ffunds the genocide in the Congo. Even in America he let Troy Davis die when he has the power to save him from injustice. Obomber does NOT serve Africa's interest why do we worship our neocolinizers??

@bolded

That is because most of our people are daft with non functioning brains. If they had brains, they won't be adoring the same set of countries/governments/people who continue to leave our people in perpetual poverty and misery. Then when we migrate to advanced countries in search of perceived 'greener pasture', their obnoxious citizens laugh at us and say all sorts of crap to us with their diarrhea mouths. Mtshew!
Re: Barack Obama High School , Benue (Pic) by Nobody: 9:46pm On Aug 02, 2012
Trinity101:
U SEF WRITE D SAME TIN TEACHER DNT TEACH ME NONESENSE...ANSWER "BEEF"
Mr you are wrong.the name is beaf,and the difference is that the real beaf has got no exclamation mark.Beaf! and Beaf are not the same thing.Always understand a thing before you venture into it.
Re: Barack Obama High School , Benue (Pic) by MMM2(m): 10:45pm On Aug 02, 2012
No be small matter
Re: Barack Obama High School , Benue (Pic) by Baawaa(m): 4:37pm On Aug 03, 2012
dasparrow:

@bolded

That is because most of our people are daft with non functioning brains. If they had brains, they won't be adoring the same set of countries/governments/people who continue to leave our people in perpetual poverty and misery. Then when we migrate to advanced countries in search of perceived 'greener pasture', their obnoxious citizens laugh at us and say all sorts of crap to us with their diarrhea mouths. Mtshew!
Listen to yourself again please!You want another countries to put your country in-order,what your leaders were doing

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

University Of Maiduguri 2017/2018 Post-utme Form Is Out / Why JAMB Will Not Release The Top Scorers’ Names In The 2024 UTME / Tragedy: Fire Razes Adopoly School of Engineering Building (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.