Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,139 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

Strictly Abuja "Single" Guys & Ladies, Lets Mingle Here... - Dating And Meet-up Zone (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Strictly Abuja "Single" Guys & Ladies, Lets Mingle Here... (33372 Views)

Single? Lets Mingle / Let's Hook Up, Drop Your Bbm Pin(for Single Guys And Girls Seriouslysearching) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strictly Abuja "Single" Guys & Ladies, Lets Mingle Here... by Dizzytee: 8:52am On Apr 20, 2018
Add me up matured minds.....
I need a serious girlfriend that will lead to something # 08110080144

1 Like

Re: Strictly Abuja "Single" Guys & Ladies, Lets Mingle Here... by softstone: 11:06am On May 20, 2018
DRop ur number for watsap group hangout....abuja and nassaraw a only
Re: Strictly Abuja "Single" Guys & Ladies, Lets Mingle Here... by YesNo(m): 10:32pm On May 20, 2018
Re: Strictly Abuja "Single" Guys & Ladies, Lets Mingle Here... by Kingzworld007(m): 9:54pm On May 23, 2018
09077291286, am in abuja.
Re: Strictly Abuja "Single" Guys & Ladies, Lets Mingle Here... by Nobody: 2:11pm On May 24, 2018
Re: Strictly Abuja "Single" Guys & Ladies, Lets Mingle Here... by YesNo(m): 10:20am On May 27, 2018
Re: Strictly Abuja "Single" Guys & Ladies, Lets Mingle Here... by kuse2(m): 5:57pm On May 28, 2018
I will like to meet a responsible lady in Abuja for a discreet [i][/i] FWB relationship.

I am a responsible individual who is not doing badly as I have a job of my own.
Age Range: 25 to 35.
Shape: slim to moderate trims.
Completion: Any
Working class please.. I don't want liability.
You can reach me through ayoadey100@gmail.com.
Kindly include your social media profile(s) handle(s) in the mail and specify your location in Abuja.
Re: Strictly Abuja "Single" Guys & Ladies, Lets Mingle Here... by YesNo(m): 9:58am On May 29, 2018
I am just a simple happy guy, living and working in ABUJA.
I am single.

I will like to meet a neat, cool, lively lady living in Abuja or nearby so we can be friends and see how things work out for us

please reach me on
Re: Strictly Abuja "Single" Guys & Ladies, Lets Mingle Here... by LoveDocAdeshina(m): 8:44am On Oct 10, 2018
*****Confidential Matchmaking ****
She is 35years old, from Ebonyi State, based in Lagos, work as an administrative officer and interested in male :: Btw 36 to 40, Lekki Ajah, igbo or Yoruba, Nigeria, Christianity, having a good job
If Interested in this profile please screen shot and send to 08170399634 on WhatsApp
Re: Strictly Abuja "Single" Guys & Ladies, Lets Mingle Here... by Nobody: 1:25pm On Oct 10, 2018
36yrs. Single lady. looking for friends to kill this Abuja boredom. Abeg younger boys and girls should not call or whats-app this line. 08029979953
Re: Strictly Abuja "Single" Guys & Ladies, Lets Mingle Here... by Jaradz: 10:40pm On Oct 21, 2018
Re: Strictly Abuja "Single" Guys & Ladies, Lets Mingle Here... by Abisoye92(m): 2:12am On Oct 28, 2018
Re: Strictly Abuja "Single" Guys & Ladies, Lets Mingle Here... by flokii: 12:44am On Oct 31, 2018
mum4sure:
36yrs. Single lady. looking for friends to kill this Abuja boredom. Abeg younger boys and girls should not call or whats-app this line. 08029979953

Is it friend you want or good sex.. be specific

Where in Abuja are you?
Re: Strictly Abuja "Single" Guys & Ladies, Lets Mingle Here... by Desichildenergy: 4:12pm On Oct 02, 2019
my name is Kingsley kid a good lady for serious relationship intersted call me on 08031987051
Re: Strictly Abuja "Single" Guys & Ladies, Lets Mingle Here... by oluwaphyno(m): 4:11pm On Feb 17, 2020
Queenolly:
Name: bimbo
Sex: female
Height: 5ft 7inches
Interest: serious relationship/marriage

Hello Biimbo.
Will like to have a conversation with you 07030904678
Re: Strictly Abuja "Single" Guys & Ladies, Lets Mingle Here... by Omalicham48: 6:57pm On Apr 07, 2020
Welcome to Omalicham

https://omalicham.com/

#1 Nigeria/United State of America Dating Platform Which Gives People in Different Countries, Races and Ages a chance to meet rich singles for the purpose of dating in the long run. Now is the chance for gorgeous women and successful men to experience the best of high-end dating.
Re: Strictly Abuja "Single" Guys & Ladies, Lets Mingle Here... by nifemiJane: 8:11pm On Apr 07, 2020
Am Jane Nifemi martins am 25years old a single mom of one kid looking for a serious man who is ready to settle down any moment from now u can reach me on whatsapp with 08132070669 note I have one kid
Re: Strictly Abuja "Single" Guys & Ladies, Lets Mingle Here... by Omalicham48: 9:56pm On Apr 07, 2020
Welcome to Omalicham.com

https://omalicham.com/

#1 Naija/USA Dating Platform Which Gives People in Different Countries, Races and Ages a chance to meet singles for the purpose of dating in the long run. Now is the chance for gorgeous women and successful men to experience the best of high-end dating.
Re: Strictly Abuja "Single" Guys & Ladies, Lets Mingle Here... by Hairhee: 12:18am On Aug 12, 2020
Name: Hairhee
Sex: Female
Single mom of one. Never been married.
Into Business whilst still trying to secure a good job.
Would describe myself as calm, witty, religious focused, driven and a go-getter
Interested in a working class responsible young man between the ages of 34-40 ready to have a meaningful relationship that blossoms into marriage.
Re: Strictly Abuja "Single" Guys & Ladies, Lets Mingle Here... by chukajulu: 3:51pm On Aug 17, 2020
Join our whatsapp group , if you are seeking a life partner. SINGLES and CHOICES is a mature and interactive group.
Chat me on 09094301276 to be added, if intrested.

Re: Strictly Abuja "Single" Guys & Ladies, Lets Mingle Here... by Suck2pool: 12:46am On Jan 08, 2021
Discreet relationship
If you need a secret sex partner and bored. Highly secret. Either online sex Or real sex. Chat me on suck2pool@gmail.com. Am romantic on bed and I think I should be of help. I am interested in girlfriend relationship ooo. Am doing this for free
Re: Strictly Abuja "Single" Guys & Ladies, Lets Mingle Here... by lavylilly: 12:03pm On Jan 09, 2021
Are you looking for the ultimate online dating experience?
Get much more than a simple matchmaking service with #1 dating site - QueenLavyLilly!
Meet attractive new people from all walks of life and explore a variety of cultures, cuisines and more. QueenLavyLilly! offers a large membership of singles from Lagos, Abuja, portharcourt , benin, and beyond!
Here are the main features:
❤ Browse and meet singles both locally and globally
❤ Enjoy live Match of beautiful singles
❤ Find your best match by veiwing our post!
❤ Get introduced to singles based on your preferences
❤ Met matches who are serious about dating and relationship
❤ Be protected - 24/7 customer support checks and verifies every member
❤ Talk in real-time and stay in touch at all times with Instant & Offline Messages
Follow us on social media
Twitter: QuinLavy
Instagram: QueenLavyLilly
Email: QueenLavyLilly@gmail.com
Telegram: QuinLavy
Do not miss the opportunity to experience global dating in a completely new light and find love in and around your Neighborhood !
Our Mission:
Everything we do is aimed at bringing singles together and helping them start a relationship with a special person.
How does it work :
Join our Telegram group QuinLavy
Re: Strictly Abuja "Single" Guys & Ladies, Lets Mingle Here... by trinity2024: 2:53pm On Jan 22
Seeking a Smart, Independent Lady in Abuja (25-30) for a Discreet Friendship 🌟

In the hustle of life, finding that perfect companion can make all the difference. I'm doing well and ready to share the good vibes! If you're a busy, working-class lady who understands the art of balance, I'm here to be your discreet confidant.

Let's create a sanctuary away from the chaos, where laughter and support thrive. I'm all about spoiling the right person who appreciates genuine connections. If you're living independently and craving a discreet friendship, message me. Let's make our own space in this bustling world. 🌼 #AbujaFriendship #SpoilAndSupport"
You can reach me on WhatsApp +234 91 25 78 73 55
Re: Strictly Abuja "Single" Guys & Ladies, Lets Mingle Here... by donkelvin10(m): 11:59am On Apr 07
For RELIABLE✅ :
Hook up✔️
Sugar mummy✔️ and
Serious relationship CONNECTION✔️,
chat +2349023630072

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rating NAIRALAND Guys / Fresh 2018 naughty whatsapp Hookup Group, / An Interview With Misssclassy, Obinoscopy, Airforce1 And Aminat508

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.