Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,863 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

How Can I Create A Good Wesite/blog To Market My Product On The Internet? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Can I Create A Good Wesite/blog To Market My Product On The Internet? (608 Views)

How To Make 4500 Daily By Promoting A Wesite / Anybody With Good Link How I Can Get Nafdac For My Product / How Do I Market My Yam Flour? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Create A Good Wesite/blog To Market My Product On The Internet? by Surfix22: 8:10am On Aug 02, 2012
I've got enough vital n never seen informations to sell on the internet but my challange now is just on how i can take my products to the internet.pls help if u knw how i can get my own website/blog or how i can sell my products on tje internet.am waiting for ur sujestions.
Re: How Can I Create A Good Wesite/blog To Market My Product On The Internet? by omni1: 9:03am On Aug 02, 2012
You can get yourself a website. Once you are Internet literate then you can do that. There are many tools out there to help you get started as well. Just little or even nothing is expected of you except you Internet access for your personal use. You can only seek extended helps for some chunk of pay when you are not grounded on what to do with the tools or when you want to go advanced using the tools. You as well could be earning off Google Adsense or other Pay-Per-Click (PPC) networks. Just this easy and simple.

I wish you well in your venture.

Cheers!

(1) (Reply)

The Website ATM E-book Now On Sale At Give Away Price / How To Start A Home Based Web Design Business / Misconceptions About Money.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.