Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,794 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Who Is Nigerian Footballer Of The Year! - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Who Is Nigerian Footballer Of The Year! (1137 Views)

Poll: Who is Nigerian Footballer of the year?

Obafemi Martins: 6% (1 vote)
Yakubu Aiyegbeni: 25% (4 votes)
John Obi Mikel: 6% (1 vote)
Christantus Macaulay: 43% (7 votes)
John Chukwudi Utaka: 18% (3 votes)
Osaze Odewingie: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Queen Asisat Oshoala Crowned Bbc Women Footballer Of The Year / Yaya Toure Is CAF African Footballer Of 2013 / Best Nigerian Footballer of All Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Nigerian Footballer Of The Year! by Truequest(m): 11:45pm On Dec 14, 2007
Recently, some footballers of African decent were named, for the award of BBC and Glo/CAF African Footballer of the year respectively. Though no Nigerian player made the list, but we cannot but celeberate our own. So who is your Nigerian footballer of the year.
what is your take?
Re: Who Is Nigerian Footballer Of The Year! by cooljoe(m): 12:57pm On Dec 15, 2007
I give it to John Utaka.
Re: Who Is Nigerian Footballer Of The Year! by Emma4u2c(m): 7:08am On Dec 17, 2007
Macaulay Christantus is it
Re: Who Is Nigerian Footballer Of The Year! by Truequest(m): 12:14pm On Dec 17, 2007
This is not fair, we talk about Arsenal, we talk about Man U and Chelsea, can't you just spare a thot for Nigerian player of the year. Haba!
Re: Who Is Nigerian Footballer Of The Year! by candylips(m): 5:30pm On Dec 17, 2007
na Chrisantus
Re: Who Is Nigerian Footballer Of The Year! by lakoshsnr: 1:45pm On Dec 18, 2007
papillo get my vote.
Re: Who Is Nigerian Footballer Of The Year! by chuckdee4(m): 1:50pm On Dec 18, 2007
Christantus

When a so-called U-21 wins this award u gotta worry about the senior team
Re: Who Is Nigerian Footballer Of The Year! by Truequest(m): 5:22pm On Dec 20, 2007
I don't see any problem with under 17 winning the footballer of the year
Re: Who Is Nigerian Footballer Of The Year! by Migines(m): 8:12pm On Dec 20, 2007
Ka. . .Ka. . Kanu!
Re: Who Is Nigerian Footballer Of The Year! by davidif: 5:45pm On Dec 22, 2007
Its Christanus hands down for dominating U17's. I heard he is yet to make his debut for HSV in the bundesliga, though.
Re: Who Is Nigerian Footballer Of The Year! by Emma4u2c(m): 10:51pm On Dec 22, 2007
Christaintus is gathering votes yeah.
Why is Kanu not listed, he deserve some mention ok
Re: Who Is Nigerian Footballer Of The Year! by Truequest(m): 9:58pm On Dec 23, 2007
Nigerians support your heroes, tell us who is better in the passing year.
Re: Who Is Nigerian Footballer Of The Year! by DisGuy: 10:52pm On Dec 23, 2007
Truequest:

This is not fair, we talk about Arsenal, we talk about Manchester United and Chelsea, can't you just spare a thot for Nigerian player of the year. Haba!

You started this post put in some foreign based players and still ask us for Nigerian players undecided

who won the Nigerian player of the year award in Lagos?
Re: Who Is Nigerian Footballer Of The Year! by Truequest(m): 10:48pm On Dec 25, 2007
Foreign or home based the key word is Nigeria.

Moreover, Mikel was chosen today by listeners of 88.9FM as the Nigerian footballer of the year
Re: Who Is Nigerian Footballer Of The Year! by Millena(m): 11:08pm On Dec 26, 2007
Dickson Etuhu grin grin grin
Re: Who Is Nigerian Footballer Of The Year! by knotty(m): 10:28am On Dec 27, 2007
obj is my footballer of the year.
did you guys see the way nad manner he dribbled atiku out of ASO rock?

just behind him is CHRISANTUS
Re: Who Is Nigerian Footballer Of The Year! by cooljoe(m): 12:24pm On Dec 27, 2007
I might start giving Mikel a thought, his recent performances for chelsea has been outstanding.

(1) (Reply)

Which Player Do You Think Would Win The 2011 Fifa Balon D'or So Far? / Park Chu-young Undergoing Arsenal Medical Ahead Of Transfer / Predict Nigeria Vs Mali Game Correctly And Win An Android Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.