Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,152 members, 7,852,926 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 08:31 AM

P-square Spends N50million On Mum’s Burial - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / P-square Spends N50million On Mum’s Burial (23545 Views)

Joke Silva Pictured With Olu Jacobs & Their Son At Her Mum's Burial / Uche Ogbodo Wore This To Mr Ibu's Mum's Burial / Peter (P-Square) Shares A Picture of Him And His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: P-square Spends N50million On Mum’s Burial by 10over101: 4:15pm On Aug 02, 2012
Hurray!!!Clap for them!!....

Mtcheewwwww!!
Misplaced priority..
Re: P-square Spends N50million On Mum’s Burial by virus2010(m): 4:17pm On Aug 02, 2012
ebamma: when she was sick the sent her to india for cheap surgery now that she is dead the are spending millions on the burial,i will reserve my comments.

guy if u dnt have anythn to say u betta kip dat rubish u call ur mouth up..wats ur biznes wit how nd wen send their money,ehn?aproko lik u
Re: P-square Spends N50million On Mum’s Burial by ommohgyahooco: 4:17pm On Aug 02, 2012
why are you pple complainnin about their spending 5m,,is she not their mother,,,na wa for una ooo,if una own die make una bure her with red sand Mtchwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

1 Like

Re: P-square Spends N50million On Mum’s Burial by Nobody: 4:22pm On Aug 02, 2012
P square mum's burial
Re: P-square Spends N50million On Mum’s Burial by virus2010(m): 4:24pm On Aug 02, 2012
kaiye007:
What gaurantee do u that their mother will survive after taking her to USA. Why do kids like u think that US is heaven? wat happend to micheal jackson? where did he died? in Iraq? and so many others. Did psquare told u that they did not flow there mother for a befitting treatment in abroad? Plz get ur figure right b4 u come to public forum to talk trash...mtcheeeeew
you are on point bro nd pls 4get dos poverty striken morons calin 4 their head..mtcheww
Re: P-square Spends N50million On Mum’s Burial by Nobody: 4:27pm On Aug 02, 2012
kaiye007:
What gaurantee do u that their mother will survive after taking her to USA. Why do kids like u think that US is heaven? wat happend to micheal jackson? where did he died? in Iraq? and so many others. Did psquare told u that they did not flow there mother for a befitting treatment in abroad? Plz get ur figure right b4 u come to public forum to talk trash...mtcheeeeew

i understand English ain't our mother tongue but you gotta be kidding me...
Re: P-square Spends N50million On Mum’s Burial by comradefery: 4:37pm On Aug 02, 2012
2mch: Why are they always making noise about every item or anything they do? Empty barrel...... Complete the rest. People with real money don't advertise, they let people speculate.
My friend don't sound unnecessarily angry, before you kill your self. They are Hi-HOP music artists, not Medical Doctors or Clergy men, so the publicity, which you cal noise is part of their profession.....live and let others live!
Re: P-square Spends N50million On Mum’s Burial by Rex123(m): 4:37pm On Aug 02, 2012
oyibomoses: Will the 50m make the mother go to heaven, that is rubbish seriously when people are suffering, American Musicians spend money on car cus they buy this cars on their SSN or sometimes auto company give them these car to advertise for them, why on earth will someone use 50m for burial in a country where people are suffering, Burial oh na wah

That y it called a capitalist system. It my money nd it shuldnt give shit d way I spend as long as I got it frm a legitimate source
Re: P-square Spends N50million On Mum’s Burial by 2mch(m): 4:38pm On Aug 02, 2012
comradefery: My friend don't sound unnecessarily angry, before you kill your self. They are Hi-HOP music artists, not Medical Doctors or Clergy men, so the publicity, which you cal noise is part of their profession.....live and let others live!

Kill myself over people that shout about every bucket they buy? You must be kidding. If they had talent, they will not have to shout everytime they spend N1. They are not hip hop artists, they sing love songs. Know the difference. They are RnB.mumu like you. Eternal maga. cheesy. Even more pathetic is something as serious as their mother's burial.
Re: P-square Spends N50million On Mum’s Burial by Rex123(m): 4:38pm On Aug 02, 2012
joeydozzy:

I seconded that...LWKMD
Re: P-square Spends N50million On Mum’s Burial by rubi96(f): 4:39pm On Aug 02, 2012
2mch: Why are they always making noise about every item or anything they do? Empty barrel...... Complete the rest. People with real money don't advertise, they let people speculate.
did you hear this from them or nairaland?
Re: P-square Spends N50million On Mum’s Burial by gbadexy(m): 4:40pm On Aug 02, 2012
excondido: why not feed the hungry children that goes to bed every night without food?

that is where i admire the humility of the muslim faith.
You are so correct.
The only thing that can benefit their mother is God's grace and the best way to try and obtain it is to spend the money on things that benefits less privileged people.
Re: P-square Spends N50million On Mum’s Burial by comradefery: 4:48pm On Aug 02, 2012
berem: bros u wan wound me with ur grammar? U for write ur comment for pidgin make I understand u wella! How can u compare michael jackson's death to this one? Abeg go siddon joor!
And that is intellectually faultless, can you imagine how unwise and mischievous you are. You are a pitiable character!
Re: P-square Spends N50million On Mum’s Burial by gbadexy(m): 4:54pm On Aug 02, 2012
excondido: why not feed the hungry children that goes to bed every night without food?

that is where i admire the humility of the muslim faith.
Re: P-square Spends N50million On Mum’s Burial by comradefery: 4:56pm On Aug 02, 2012
2mch:

Kill myself over people that shout about every bucket they buy? You must be kidding. If they had talent, they will not have to shout everytime they spend N1. They are not hip hop artists, they sing love songs. Know the difference. They are RnB.mumu like you. Eternal maga. cheesy. Even more pathetic is something as serious as their mother's burial.
Re: P-square Spends N50million On Mum’s Burial by comradefery: 4:59pm On Aug 02, 2012
2mch:

Hahahaha, still sounding angry and uncivilized. You expect them to be as Dumb and Timid as you are, even when approached by the press.....frustrated chalatant like you!
Re: P-square Spends N50million On Mum’s Burial by Nobody: 5:06pm On Aug 02, 2012
Too much money..i hope d coffin get Ac and Jacuzzi.
Re: P-square Spends N50million On Mum’s Burial by Nobody: 5:09pm On Aug 02, 2012
joeydozzy:

grin grin grin

I have dies becauze of lahguhs. cheesy
Re: P-square Spends N50million On Mum’s Burial by Wazobia(m): 5:10pm On Aug 02, 2012
EXCLUSIVE FUNERAL PHOTOS of Josephine Okoye, Mother of P-Square…

Click [url](http://www.jsalu..co.uk[/url]) to view exclusive funeral photographs of Josephine Okoye - mother of P-Square.

Re: P-square Spends N50million On Mum’s Burial by Mekky2010: 5:11pm On Aug 02, 2012
berem: World Class Burial? Na wa o! Nothing wey pesin no go hear. 50 million on burial alone! If they had used that money to take her to U.S for good medical treatment,the woman would have been alive! I smell a rotten egg somewhere!

When cancer knocks not even Obama can stand it if discovered late, Steve Jobs had all the money but he couldnt win it, the issue is not India or America bt early discovery, regular medcheck. I lost my mom to cancer, and lack of money and good doctors were not the reasons.

As for 50m, I hope they will spend double in building cancer sreening centre at least in their village....
may her soul rest in peace
Re: P-square Spends N50million On Mum’s Burial by philipstanley(m): 5:12pm On Aug 02, 2012
IF THEY LIKE LET THEM SPEND 100MILL BUT DAT DOES NOT CHANGE THE FACT THAT SHE IS DEAD.
WHY DID THEY BURY HER ON THE GROUND JUSTLIKE EVERY OTHER POOR PERSON? PERHEPS THEY SHOULD HAVE BURY HER IN THE SKY.

Am even wondering 50 million.
may her soul
R
I
P
Re: P-square Spends N50million On Mum’s Burial by Nobody: 5:19pm On Aug 02, 2012
I taya ooooooo
stagger: Talebearers everywhere.

Did they follow P-Square to the bank and calculate all the withdrawals and expenditure? Besides, can one equate the ove of a mother with money?
Re: P-square Spends N50million On Mum’s Burial by Nobody: 5:20pm On Aug 02, 2012
Skybancs: money is meant for spending.... my her gentle soul rest in peace

Money is meant to be spent wisely. . . .I personally think builiding a foundation in her memory with such money would have meant something.
Re: P-square Spends N50million On Mum’s Burial by safarigirl(f): 5:22pm On Aug 02, 2012
P-square have never made noise about anything, the media hypes them, but I have NEVER read anything SAID by P-square, anybody can read every news on them, y'all bad belle never do wells should quote anywhere P-square SAID this or anything else at that, when they bought the jet did they say anything before the media? If not for the media would anyone have known about their house before they moved in? You think P-square is like D'banj that stalks every media house with tales of what he 'plans' to do, never what he does. Since I didn't hear them say they were spending that amount, I won't judge and even if they do, is it too much to give one who's stood by you through challenges? Abeg na Ibo burial, the aim is to shake the village. As for all you self-righteous farts accusing them of being in illuminati, why don't you find day jobs, maybe one day, you'll be good enough to be a member. Mtcheww.

1 Like

Re: P-square Spends N50million On Mum’s Burial by Nobody: 5:27pm On Aug 02, 2012
berem: bros u wan wound me with ur grammar? U for write ur comment for pidgin make I understand u wella! How can u compare michael jackson's death to this one? Abeg go siddon joor!
lol
Re: P-square Spends N50million On Mum’s Burial by philipstanley(m): 5:32pm On Aug 02, 2012
a living dog is better dan a dead lion
Re: P-square Spends N50million On Mum’s Burial by Nobody: 5:39pm On Aug 02, 2012
safarigirl: P-square have never made noise about anything, the media hypes them, but I have NEVER read anything SAID by P-square, anybody can read every news on them, y'all bad belle never do wells should quote anywhere P-square SAID this or anything else at that, when they bought the jet did they say anything before the media? If not for the media would anyone have known about their house before they moved in? You think P-square is like D'banj that stalks every media house with tales of what he 'plans' to do, never what he does. Since I didn't hear them say they were spending that amount, I won't judge and even if they do, is it too much to give one who's stood by you through challenges? Abeg na Ibo burial, the aim is to shake the village. As for all you self-righteous farts accusing them of being in illuminati, why don't you find day jobs, maybe one day, you'll be good enough to be a member. Mtcheww.

What kind of school did you attend with your this utter disregard for syntax and concord ?
Re: P-square Spends N50million On Mum’s Burial by Sirmikky1(m): 5:44pm On Aug 02, 2012
Nothing do dem,abeg
Re: P-square Spends N50million On Mum’s Burial by Nobody: 5:53pm On Aug 02, 2012
manny4life:

she must chop dia moni grin grin grin

Let them spend their money jor, after all, it's only time they will bury their mother...
Re: P-square Spends N50million On Mum’s Burial by chocolat37: 5:58pm On Aug 02, 2012
Re: P-square Spends N50million On Mum’s Burial by safarigirl(f): 5:22pm

P-square have never made noise about anything, the media hypes them, but I have NEVER read anything SAID by P-square, anybody can read every news on them, y'all bad belle never do wells should quote anywhere P-square SAID this or anything else at that, when they bought the jet did they say anything before the media? If not for the media would anyone have known about their house before they moved in? You think P-square is like D'banj that stalks every media house with tales of what he 'plans' to do, never what he does. Since I didn't hear them say they were spending that amount, I won't judge and even if they do, is it too much to give one who's stood by you through challenges? Abeg na Ibo burial, the aim is to shake the village. As for all you self-righteous farts accusing them of being in illuminati, why don't you find day jobs, maybe one day, you'll be good enough to be a member. Mtcheww.

U said it all.don't mind dose efulefu.dey don't read 2 understand rather they read 2 misunderstand.
Re: P-square Spends N50million On Mum’s Burial by Vidapeterson: 6:12pm On Aug 02, 2012
question: MONEY MISS ROAD.
na wa 4 nairalanders, wen will some of u ever b positive..Any amount of # dey spend on dier mother is noth enoug 2 pay 4 all she has done 4 dem..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Prince Eke Celebrates 4th Wedding Anniversary With Wife, Muma Gee / Gozi Oboli's Birthday: Omoni Oboli Celebrates Son's Birthday With Cute Photos / Desmond Elliot And His Family Have Fun On Christmas (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.