Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,086 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

Grenadines Homes ( Cityview,arepo) ...luxury At Prices You Can Afford. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Grenadines Homes ( Cityview,arepo) ...luxury At Prices You Can Afford. (792 Views)

Introduction Of The Grenadines Heights, Citiview Estate, Arepo Near Berger / Luxury Terrace Duplexes Now Selling @ The Grenadines Homes, Arepo Near Magodo / Citiview & The Grenadines Homes (magodo,arepo & Abuja) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Grenadines Homes ( Cityview,arepo) ...luxury At Prices You Can Afford. by Oredejil: 2:27pm On Aug 02, 2012
Hi there,

For further and better Enquiries On my products α̲̅πϑ services please ‎​ call me on 08095506297/07031549443. Email: oredejilanre@yahoo.com. Or better still. Add me on my Skype accout: olanrewaju.akintayo1.

Attention: 
Juicy@Grenadines CityView Estate!
An estate in the midst of a well developed area with surrounding lovely residences. Good location!:
-5 minutes drive from alausa secreteriat,15minutes Drive from muritala muhammed airport,25miutes drive from the business community of Victoria island&Ikoyi.
Facilities:
CCTV security,helecopter Pad,swimming pools,football/basketball pitches@the lovely park,Underground Electricity cables...etc 

Attention:
Terrace duplexes as low as 36.5mill. With payment plan.where U pay 10 percent commitment fee and we build 4U ,while you spread balance over 18months. 

Collection of keys: 6-8weeks after 75% payment!

Build as U pay
10% commitment fee
20%. To be paid within 60 days
(Foundation -Level After 4weeks)
Balance to be spread over 8-10months at various developmental stages.

Outright Payment 
Attracts 5% Discount. 

Nb:these kind of terrace duplexes at magodo,close to this area αre available from N45million to N55million upwards! But they donot come with payment plan!

What's more,at Grenadines, You are allowed and permitted to work with a mortguage bank for Your payments!
Please get in touch with me with the information above for further enquiries!

Have a Productive day.

(1) (Reply)

Shop To Let In Ojuelegba / Lands For Sale In ABIJO, AWOYAYA – IBEJU / We Supply Granite And The Likes...price List (negotiable)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.