Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,379 members, 7,846,613 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

Order For Ur Inverter And Batteries NOW! - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Order For Ur Inverter And Batteries NOW! (858 Views)

Brand New And Used 500ah Inverter Batteries Now Available / Mpower Inverters & Batteries Now On Sale Nationwide / IPAD Batteries Now Available For Sale @ Reduced Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Order For Ur Inverter And Batteries NOW! by adefash(m): 3:32pm On Aug 02, 2012
Do u know u can enjoy 6hours uninterruptible power supply for @least 6hrs using 200AH ba3?
call me now to get clue of how u can get good be3 plus inverter for ur household use.
Re: Order For Ur Inverter And Batteries NOW! by adefash(m): 3:47pm On Aug 02, 2012
PPL ask me if inverter is better than generator.the simple answer i do give them is that the two of them are equally important.
Re: Order For Ur Inverter And Batteries NOW! by davechika(m): 4:44pm On Aug 02, 2012
adefash: Do u know u can enjoy 6hours uninterruptible power supply for @least 6hrs using 200AH ba3?
call me now to get clue of how u can get good be3 plus inverter for ur household use.
hw much is your 200Ah battery,india batteries only like ameron quanta or bluegate.
Re: Order For Ur Inverter And Batteries NOW! by adefash(m): 5:44pm On Aug 02, 2012
davechika:
hw much is your 200Ah battery,india batteries only like ameron quanta or bluegate.
to get good batteries with high deep cycle,200AH costs N65000.
Re: Order For Ur Inverter And Batteries NOW! by adefash(m): 5:52pm On Aug 02, 2012
I dont have inverter or batteries for sale but i know the market very well.how to get good batteries with good deep cycle,durable inverter @reasonable prices. if u want used batteries,i can get u one.their prices vary with time.
Re: Order For Ur Inverter And Batteries NOW! by adefash(m): 5:57pm On Aug 02, 2012
Tell me how freequent u have phcn power supply in ur area,the equipments u wish to power up,how long u wish to get them working,and i will advice u on the capacity of inverter to get,the number of batteries to get.
Re: Order For Ur Inverter And Batteries NOW! by adefash(m): 6:03pm On Aug 02, 2012
As i was saying,inverter cannot take the place of gen set.in places where power supply is poor,u can use ur get set from 7 pm to 9 pm,inverter from 9 pm till dawn.you dont need to power up gen around 5am when u wake up in the morning.inverter will lighten up ur house
Re: Order For Ur Inverter And Batteries NOW! by adefash(m): 6:09pm On Aug 02, 2012
If power supply in ur area is @least 10hrs/day,with inverter u only need gen set for emergencies like u run out of battery while doing something important.u may not use a thousand naira worth of fuel in a month,yet u have power supply 24/7
Re: Order For Ur Inverter And Batteries NOW! by adefash(m): 6:19pm On Aug 02, 2012
Keep calling!
thanks for those who have called so far.
call in to get ur inverter problems solved.
Re: Order For Ur Inverter And Batteries NOW! by adefash(m): 6:21pm On Aug 02, 2012
Who says u cant iron ur cloth with inverter?
Re: Order For Ur Inverter And Batteries NOW! by adefash(m): 6:23pm On Aug 02, 2012
There are alot of inverters in market rated 1kva but there capacity is less than that.how do u know that.keep calling to get better insight.
Re: Order For Ur Inverter And Batteries NOW! by saleskara: 9:05pm On May 26, 2013
Inverters work well when PHCN fails you. Though you would require to charge you battery with electricity supply or a generator or solar panels

http://www.kara.com.ng/generators/ when they run down. for more on inverters and pricing that we have to offer http://www.kara.com.ng/inverter-system/
our contact is http://www.kara.com.ng/contact-us/

(1) (Reply)

Clean DELL D600 Laptop For Sale Urgently @ 29k / Neatly Used Dell Inspiron N5010 Core I3 320gb 4g Available / Clean HP DM4 Laptop; 4gb,500gb,intelcore I5,wifi+bt,fingerprint,win 7...SOLD!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.