Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,587 members, 7,816,444 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

An Installation Engineer/technician Is Urgently Needed - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / An Installation Engineer/technician Is Urgently Needed (914 Views)

Diesel Generator Repair Engineer/technician / Any HVAC Engineer/technician-pls Help Its Urgent / Toll Engineer/technician Required To Start Soonest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Installation Engineer/technician Is Urgently Needed by Nkemika(f): 4:55pm On Aug 02, 2012
MONARCH COMMUNICATION IS IN NEED FOR A QUALIFIED PERSON TO SUIT THESE POSITION:

Position: Installation Engineer/Technician.
Qualification: Minimum of OND Certificate in Engineering
Required skills: Versatility with the use of GPS and Compass.

Interested candidate should forward their CV and a cover letter to hrmonac@gmail.com
Application Deadline: August 7, 2012

Regards,
Re: An Installation Engineer/technician Is Urgently Needed by tunde300us(m): 7:22pm On Aug 02, 2012
What kind of installation engineer are you referring to mam,VSAT ,WIFI RADIO, TOWER ETC.
Re: An Installation Engineer/technician Is Urgently Needed by Nkemika(f): 12:35pm On Aug 03, 2012
kindly submit your cv if you think, you are qualified, that all i can say,

just helping my fellow nairalanders wink
Re: An Installation Engineer/technician Is Urgently Needed by tunde300us(m): 2:54pm On Aug 04, 2012
I hope u aint angry with me,cos the tone of ur reply isnt friendly.I was just trying to streamline the job and make others who are qualify and interested to apply.I do VSAT installation and i know of other kind of installation too,hence my question what kind of installation engineer do you need
Re: An Installation Engineer/technician Is Urgently Needed by Nkemika(f): 8:16am On Aug 06, 2012
no dear, not at all, sorry abt my tone, i am not an engineer, so didn't quite understand the engineering terms which you outlined but i believe anyone with what you quoted will have an advantage, or better chance of qualifying.....dnt mistake the tone for something else alright!! thanks and God bless
Re: An Installation Engineer/technician Is Urgently Needed by tunde300us(m): 10:15am On Aug 06, 2012
Its alrite,i will send my details then.

(1) (Reply)

6 Ph.d, 704 Masters Holders Among Applicants For Drivers Job In Dangote / Urgent Vacancy In A Reputable Firm,............an Accountant Is Needed / Reddington Hospital Group Job Vacancies 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.