Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,091 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Agbami Scholarship Aptitude Test - Education (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Agbami Scholarship Aptitude Test (67404 Views)

Latest Update On AGBAMI Scholarship 2015 Application / Agbami 2014 Has Started Awarding / Agbami Scholarship Result List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Agbami Scholarship Aptitude Test by chriskenn: 11:38pm On Dec 29, 2012
Any news about the ATM card in Imo state?
Re: Agbami Scholarship Aptitude Test by nnamscopics: 6:23am On Dec 30, 2012
chriskenn: Any news about the ATM card in Imo state?
guy, pls drop ur number, lets relate...
Re: Agbami Scholarship Aptitude Test by nnamscopics: 6:26am On Dec 30, 2012
kuchikau: ...i just confirmed you escaped from the zoo,how come...well GET BACK THERE...ANIMAL
unfortunately, i only have time for ppl that were born the normal way, not those who were vomitted from their mother.. Really sorry...
Re: Agbami Scholarship Aptitude Test by tufe(m): 8:46am On Dec 30, 2012
Lagos state 2012 awardees have collected their ATM. Confirmed, I saw it yesterday. I just tire for DeLta state tho. *sighs
Re: Agbami Scholarship Aptitude Test by rauly: 9:39am On Dec 30, 2012
@tufe..u knw Lagos no dey dull nw..Eko baje ti..
Re: Agbami Scholarship Aptitude Test by lissa000: 10:02am On Dec 30, 2012
Abeg ohhhhhh ع get person wey sabi wen abia state atm go ready?
Re: Agbami Scholarship Aptitude Test by algorithm(m): 12:11pm On Dec 30, 2012
lissa000: Abeg ohhhhhh ع get person wey sabi wen abia state atm go ready?
customer care said 28th of dis mth. But av not called back since then to confirm. av been very busy. I'll have to drop the number here, so u can call.
Re: Agbami Scholarship Aptitude Test by walexzy04(m): 12:51pm On Dec 30, 2012
Guys, hu knws d latest abt d atm cards in Ondo state?
Re: Agbami Scholarship Aptitude Test by Chemdaniels: 1:18pm On Dec 30, 2012
lissa000: Abeg ohhhhhh ع get person wey sabi wen abia state atm go ready?

I dey go check 2mao
Re: Agbami Scholarship Aptitude Test by Obembium: 4:31pm On Dec 30, 2012
tufe: Lagos state 2012 awardees have collected their ATM. Confirmed, I saw it yesterday. I just tire for DeLta state tho. *sighs
. Who told you that, i am in lag myself now and i have not heard it. Please confirm well
Re: Agbami Scholarship Aptitude Test by Obembium: 4:34pm On Dec 30, 2012
Benin o. When will the atm be ready. Anyone should please tell me.
Re: Agbami Scholarship Aptitude Test by Tobbie9(m): 4:40pm On Dec 30, 2012
Sorry to deviate guys, who knows if agbami comes to the school to verify details?
Re: Agbami Scholarship Aptitude Test by Obembium: 5:12pm On Dec 30, 2012
raul_y: @tufe..u knw Lagos no dey dull nw..Eko baje ti..
na true o. My guy don collect he cash. Wow!. By tomorrow i they go collect my own o. Agbami!, you too much. Na to party now o.
Re: Agbami Scholarship Aptitude Test by Obembium: 5:17pm On Dec 30, 2012
chriskenn: Any news about the ATM card in Imo state?
. Please o, that message that they sent to us on friday. What password are we to put there, and is it my real email that i will put?. Because i can not access it o.
Re: Agbami Scholarship Aptitude Test by uwa1(m): 5:58pm On Dec 30, 2012
Obembium: . Please o, that message that they sent to us on friday. What password are we to put there, and is it my real email that i will put?. Because i can not access it o.

it is the password you used in creating ur account during ur application also for scanning and printing ur document. Dat is the same password you ll use.
Re: Agbami Scholarship Aptitude Test by algorithm(m): 6:08pm On Dec 30, 2012
Tobbie9: Sorry to deviate guys, who knows if agbami comes to the school to verify details?
Tobbie9: Sorry to deviate guys, who knows if agbami comes to the school to verify details?
do you want to use fake credientials?? If not, u dnt need to worry abt there verification process. 2answer ur question, YES, they do come 4verification, but mostly 2verify ur studentdship.
Re: Agbami Scholarship Aptitude Test by nnamscopics: 6:11pm On Dec 30, 2012
Obembium: . Please o, that message that they sent to us on friday. What password are we to put there, and is it my real email that i will put?. Because i can not access it o.
guy, pls wats the site in the message??
Re: Agbami Scholarship Aptitude Test by ebsuguy(m): 6:18pm On Dec 30, 2012
pls if u wia sent the text on friday dat u did not meet the requirement...wen u checked ur status in d link sent did u see any message in ur inbox?..if yes what is the message?
Re: Agbami Scholarship Aptitude Test by Tobbie9(m): 6:36pm On Dec 30, 2012
@algorithm thanks just wanted to confirm, cos I've heard of cases where students claim that there mothers are from one of the eligible states and go ahead to win the scholarship
Re: Agbami Scholarship Aptitude Test by Obembium: 6:39pm On Dec 30, 2012
uwa1:

it is the password you used in creating ur account during ur application also for scanning and printing ur document. Dat is the same password you ll use.
NA WA O. I just pray say the message non they important because i have tried all the password i know of and it is not working.
Re: Agbami Scholarship Aptitude Test by tufe(m): 7:01pm On Dec 30, 2012
Obembium: . Who told you that, i am in lag myself now and i have not heard it. Please confirm well

Baba two of my skool peeps have collected, and I skool in lagos so I know what I'm saying. One of 'em done even do shayo for boys cheesy

1 Like

Re: Agbami Scholarship Aptitude Test by Obembium: 7:42pm On Dec 30, 2012
tufe:

Baba two of my skool peeps have collected, and I skool in lagos so I know what I'm saying. One of 'em done even do shayo for boys cheesy
. Non be lie. My friend don collect also. So when other state go come celebrate their own na
Re: Agbami Scholarship Aptitude Test by tufe(m): 7:46pm On Dec 30, 2012
Obembium: . Non be lie. My friend don collect also. So when other state go come celebrate their own na

Bro me sef tire. I'm delta tho, but I've asked my cousin to go to bank 2mao to confirm d date deltans shud come for theirs.
Re: Agbami Scholarship Aptitude Test by Obembium: 8:03pm On Dec 30, 2012
tufe:

Any lag boys in the house?. Make we still hear the good news na. They don pay una now una come keep quiet abi?
Re: Agbami Scholarship Aptitude Test by nnamscopics: 8:12pm On Dec 30, 2012
Obembium: NA WA O. I just pray say the message non they important because i have tried all the password i know of and it is not working.
pls kindly send the link..
Re: Agbami Scholarship Aptitude Test by Emmalake: 10:22pm On Dec 30, 2012
Any news on delta state.I havent got any text or email yet.dont just understand?
Re: Agbami Scholarship Aptitude Test by mojohnny(m): 5:41am On Dec 31, 2012
Its true that lag has started dishing out atms! One of my friends got his on friday! I shld go for mine b4 d week runs out if I am chanced sha!!! Spending tins on my mind already
Obembium: .
Any lag boys in the house?. Make we still hear the good news na. They don pay una now una come keep quiet abi?
Re: Agbami Scholarship Aptitude Test by nnamscopics: 6:09am On Dec 31, 2012
kenedy175:
Go to d state ministry of education, at d 1st floor, look 4 d scholarship assistant office. D list is in d office. So u enter nd chk it.
guy, do you mind dropping your number pls...
Re: Agbami Scholarship Aptitude Test by Obembium: 6:36am On Dec 31, 2012
mojohnny: Its true that lag has started dishing out atms! One of my friends got his on friday! I shld go for mine b4 d week runs out if I am chanced sha!!! Spending tins on my mind already
. I got an information from a reliable source that the atm for all the state are ready, agbami sent all of it that on friday. By today, we all can go and collect ours
Re: Agbami Scholarship Aptitude Test by tufe(m): 7:18am On Dec 31, 2012
Obembium: . I got an information from a reliable source that the atm for all the state are ready, agbami sent all of it that on friday. By today, we all can go and collect ours

But are u not the same guy that went to benin and was told to come feb

1 Like

Re: Agbami Scholarship Aptitude Test by Obembium: 8:22am On Dec 31, 2012
tufe:

But are u not the same guy that went to benin and was told to come feb
yes i am. I believe the bank must have been insane then.

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (40) (Reply)

Akin Fadeyi And Friends Give Scholarship To Less Privileged Students (Pics) / See How A Teacher Brutalised His Student / FUTO Student Dressed As A Native Doctor To A Night Class As Exam Draws Near

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.