Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,968 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

Agbami Scholarship Aptitude Test - Education (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Agbami Scholarship Aptitude Test (67316 Views)

Latest Update On AGBAMI Scholarship 2015 Application / Agbami 2014 Has Started Awarding / Agbami Scholarship Result List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Agbami Scholarship Aptitude Test by sammiy: 11:10am On Jan 11, 2013
i jst hope d atm cards in edo state wil all arrive soon, it was horrible wasting cash and money to benin frm minna to hear dat my card is not yet available chk bk in 2wks......*sobs*
Re: Agbami Scholarship Aptitude Test by sammiy: 11:12am On Jan 11, 2013
i jst hope d atm cards in edo state wil all arrive soon, it was horrible wasting cash and time to benin frm minna to hear dat my card is not yet available chk bk in 2wks......*sobs*
Re: Agbami Scholarship Aptitude Test by etim4uniuyo(m): 12:08pm On Jan 11, 2013
Please good people of Nairaland for the New LNG AWARDEES help me check for ASSI ASSI EKPENYONG MEDICINE AND SURGERY,UNIVERSITY OF UYO. Thanks My Good People
Re: Agbami Scholarship Aptitude Test by mayorfirst(m): 3:51pm On Jan 11, 2013
mayorfirst: Helo frends, wud u like to send bulk sms with customised sender I.D? Would u also like to save so much money when sending lots of sms to family, frends, coleagues,classmates, staff,church members or group members during elections, for wedding invitation, meeting notification,class anouncement,felictations and goodwill mesages? If yes, then u wud like to contact us for eficient and negotiable bulk sms services and send sms for as low as 1 .5 naira per sms or even cheaper! U cn call us on 08135742939 or email us @ mgcinitiatives@gmail.com and we will get back to you within 3 hours. Make an outstanding decision today!
to further the info above click here www.mayorfirstsms.com and get the best offer ever felow agbami scholars! Meanyl if ur from imo state and uv no collectd ur d 1 wasting ur time o. The folown state have been paid lagos, abia, imo, ondo...no news from delta yet bt their Atms are ready though. Any delay nw is bank dependent, agbami has paid everybody.deltans colect ur money on monday prayerfully. HaPpy spending and pls pay ur tithes ooo!
Re: Agbami Scholarship Aptitude Test by mayorfirst(m): 3:51pm On Jan 11, 2013
mayorfirst: Helo frends, wud u like to send bulk sms with customised sender I.D? Would u also like to save so much money when sending lots of sms to family, frends, coleagues,classmates, staff,church members or group members during elections, for wedding invitation, meeting notification,class anouncement,felictations and goodwill mesages? If yes, then u wud like to contact us for eficient and negotiable bulk sms services and send sms for as low as 1 .5 naira per sms or even cheaper! U cn call us on 08135742939 or email us @ mgcinitiatives@gmail.com and we will get back to you within 3 hours. Make an outstanding decision today!
to further the info above click here www.mayorfirstsms.com and get the best offer ever felow agbami scholars! Meanyl if ur from imo state and uv no collectd ur d 1 wasting ur time o. The folown state have been paid lagos, abia, imo, ondo...no news from delta yet bt their Atms are ready though. Any delay nw is bank dependent, agbami has paid everybody.deltans colect ur money on monday prayerfully. HaPpy spending and pls pay ur tithes ooo!
Re: Agbami Scholarship Aptitude Test by mayorfirst(m): 4:00pm On Jan 11, 2013
nnamscopics: guy, pls is it possible for you to help check the name of someone on the list?
yea its kinda possible esp if ur close to the lady when she has the list, or ur close to the list or its kept on the table. That day I collectd, we saw my clasmates name who was neva sent any msg regarding her status before that day. Good luck scholars!
Re: Agbami Scholarship Aptitude Test by elliptic: 4:48am On Jan 12, 2013
pls wat's really happenin... i won agbami last year and my colleagues has seen their own money while an yet to see mine.....from ondo state.....pls if anybody know wat is happenin should tell me pls. thanks
Re: Agbami Scholarship Aptitude Test by maximus360: 11:05am On Jan 12, 2013
elliptic: pls wat's really happenin... i won agbami last year and my colleagues has seen their own money while an yet to see mine.....from ondo state.....pls if anybody know wat is happenin should tell me pls. thanks
maybe u didnt update ur documents to them properly or gpa has fallen, i dont seen why they would just terminate ur payment. Anyways u can call them, check this particular forum's past posts, someone posted thier number if u dont have it
Re: Agbami Scholarship Aptitude Test by shakaz(m): 1:53pm On Jan 12, 2013
Mehn..This lagos state letter of identification wahala self..Me don turn shoe boy for 'oba' oh..See this people de intimidate me with yoruba here oh!

Important notice !!
Important notice !!
Yoruba tutor needed urgently.
salary: fifty percent(50%),I repeat 50% of my AGBAMI scholarship fee.
Re: Agbami Scholarship Aptitude Test by elliptic: 2:49pm On Jan 12, 2013
my cgpa is fine never fall.....pls can u assist me in getting their contact number....pls help me oooooooo.......
Re: Agbami Scholarship Aptitude Test by rauly: 9:54am On Jan 13, 2013
shakaz: Mehn..This lagos state letter of identification wahala self..Me don turn shoe boy for 'oba' oh..See this people de intimidate me with yoruba here oh!

Important notice !!
Important notice !!
shakaz: Mehn..This lagos state letter of identification wahala self..Me don turn shoe boy for 'oba' oh..See this people de intimidate me with yoruba here oh!

Important notice !!
Important notice !!
Lol..which part of Lagos are you from??
Re: Agbami Scholarship Aptitude Test by tjbrown4love(m): 6:45am On Jan 14, 2013
[color=#770077][/color]
Please my fellow DELTANS, keep me updated as 2 when GTBank warri will be giving out the agbami ATM! I don chop my money finish wey I never even collect ATM. I'm getting pissed with delta state and her irregularities! Thanks!
Remember that 2moro will be a great day in delta state as Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria, MDCN will be coming to swear-in DELSU new set of Medical Doctors! Come and flex with us as DELSU inducts her 5th batch of Medical Doctors!
Venue: College of health sciences, campus3
Time: 10am prompt!
Re: Agbami Scholarship Aptitude Test by tufe(m): 9:04am On Jan 14, 2013
tjbrown4love: [color=#770077][/color]
Please my fellow DELTANS, keep me updated as 2 when GTBank warri will be giving out the agbami ATM! I don chop my money finish wey I never even collect ATM. I'm getting pissed with delta state and her irregularities! Thanks!
Remember that 2moro will be a great day in delta state as Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria, MDCN will be coming to swear-in DELSU new set of Medical Doctors! Come and flex with us as DELSU inducts her 5th batch of Medical Doctors!

Since u r the one in delta u shud be keeping us updated sef. Most of us are outside the state. Congratz to all those peeps. (6 + X)years in the university is not beans. Ofkos we all know what that "X" stands for..lolz
Re: Agbami Scholarship Aptitude Test by Alexchoce: 9:57am On Jan 14, 2013
tjbrown4love: [color=#770077][/color]
since u're in Abk abeg go check for us
Re: Agbami Scholarship Aptitude Test by ebsuguy(m): 10:44am On Jan 14, 2013
tufe:

Since u r the one in delta u shud be keeping us updated sef. Most of us are outside the state. Congratz to all those peeps. (6 + X)years in the university is not beans. Ofkos we all know what that "X" stands for..lolz
congrants to them ooo....yes tufe....X...indeed...lol
Re: Agbami Scholarship Aptitude Test by Ogflex: 11:28am On Jan 14, 2013
deltans...wats is happening na?tot d atm was 2 b givn out startn 2day...has any1 collectd?
Re: Agbami Scholarship Aptitude Test by Alexchoce: 11:40am On Jan 14, 2013
Ogflex: deltans...wats is happening na?tot d atm was 2 b givn out startn 2day...has any1 collectd?
watsup where do u school
Re: Agbami Scholarship Aptitude Test by Mote2(m): 11:52am On Jan 14, 2013
Deltans aw far o!! Whats happening in Warri o! ATM don ready!
Re: Agbami Scholarship Aptitude Test by Mote2(m): 1:32pm On Jan 14, 2013
Deltans r d atm's ready? Ne1 in d house?
Re: Agbami Scholarship Aptitude Test by ifyboi(m): 1:34pm On Jan 14, 2013
deltans, what's the latest? someone in Delta should please go and check.
Re: Agbami Scholarship Aptitude Test by Ogflex: 5:58pm On Jan 14, 2013
deltans go and pick up ur atm....is ready and dey started givn it out 2day....one luv...
Re: Agbami Scholarship Aptitude Test by shakaz(m): 6:10pm On Jan 14, 2013
Finally my 0.2 MILLION NAIRA is occupyin the ample space in my account..Gtbank sabi packaging oh!(throws fone away,counting money 2 bye iphone 6s) cool
Re: Agbami Scholarship Aptitude Test by OmolodMilkman93(m): 6:22pm On Jan 14, 2013
Ogflex: deltans go and pick up ur atm....is ready and dey started givn it out 2day....one luv...
wat ws needed to colet it? And Pls I am cmin frm Ughelli, hw do I get to d Bank?
Re: Agbami Scholarship Aptitude Test by OmolodMilkman93(m): 6:22pm On Jan 14, 2013
shakaz: Finally my 0.2 MILLION NAIRA is occupyin the ample space in my account..Gtbank sabi packaging oh!(throws fone away,counting money 2 bye iphone 6s) cool
nw we can learn dat Airtel stuff, shei?
Re: Agbami Scholarship Aptitude Test by Ogflex: 6:43pm On Jan 14, 2013
OmolodMilkman93: wat ws needed to colet it? And Pls I am cmin frm Ughelli, hw do I get to d Bank?
u jst need d photocopy of ur scholarship letter and id card...dats all...
Re: Agbami Scholarship Aptitude Test by Alexchoce: 6:59pm On Jan 14, 2013
OmolodMilkman93: wat ws needed to colet it? And Pls I am cmin frm Ughelli, hw do I get to d Bank?
Take a bus from Aduvie motors. After Effrun round about jus be looking left. Its opposite Zenith bank. Or u can tell d driver to stop u at gtbank along effrun sapele road
Re: Agbami Scholarship Aptitude Test by OmolodMilkman93(m): 7:20pm On Jan 14, 2013
Tanks, I am gonna hve to go soon
Alexchoce: Take a bus from Aduvie motors. After Effrun round about jus be looking left. Its opposite Zenith bank. Or u can tell d driver to stop u at gtbank along effrun sapele road

Tanks, dat means I got photocopy dem 4 here 1st, Tanks again
Ogflex: u jst need d photocopy of ur scholarship letter and id card...dats all...
Re: Agbami Scholarship Aptitude Test by tjbrown4love(m): 9:52pm On Jan 14, 2013
I'm so so happy! Happy spending and flexing
Re: Agbami Scholarship Aptitude Test by Lemia(m): 10:41pm On Jan 14, 2013
Pls Delta peeps are u guys really serious dat giving out of ATM has commenced?
Re: Agbami Scholarship Aptitude Test by keenn: 10:48pm On Jan 14, 2013
Ondo state agbamite. I got to know that lots of we beneficiary of this scheeme were not paid. I dnt know what went wrong. But realy,its a big problem. Wuld be glad if directed on what to do.
Re: Agbami Scholarship Aptitude Test by keenn: 10:53pm On Jan 14, 2013
I was also affected and Likewise some ondo students over here too. I heard this aint first time its. Happening. Can anyone who was affected in d. Past be of help here
Re: Agbami Scholarship Aptitude Test by Lemia(m): 12:18am On Jan 15, 2013
Those dat have collected ATM cards from Delta state did they ask u guys for original i.d card or only photocopy?...pls respond

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (40) (Reply)

Difference Between OND And ND / See How A Teacher Brutalised His Student / Akin Fadeyi And Friends Give Scholarship To Less Privileged Students (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.