Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,013 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

Agbami Scholarship Aptitude Test - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Agbami Scholarship Aptitude Test (67329 Views)

Latest Update On AGBAMI Scholarship 2015 Application / Agbami 2014 Has Started Awarding / Agbami Scholarship Result List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Agbami Scholarship Aptitude Test by Chemdaniels: 2:37pm On Dec 07, 2012
Who has any idea on wehn we will receive the money?
Re: Agbami Scholarship Aptitude Test by Sinebari: 2:45pm On Dec 07, 2012
Tobbie9: Agbami is only automatic for ondo state indigenes, other state is based on luck. PEACE
automatic how?
Re: Agbami Scholarship Aptitude Test by Gentleprof(m): 3:18pm On Dec 07, 2012
Hmmm.... I'm just out of the Akwa Ibom state Scholarship board @ Idongesit Nkanga Secretariat now, the list from Agbami is pasted but those people still insist on the congratulatory text message.
Re: Agbami Scholarship Aptitude Test by Hotdiamond(m): 4:04pm On Dec 07, 2012
Gentleprof: Hmmm.... I'm just out of the Akwa Ibom state Scholarship board @ Idongesit Nkanga Secretariat now, the list from Agbami is pasted but those people still insist on the congratulatory text message.
same with me. The woman at the idongesit Nkanga Secretariat insists on the text message.
Re: Agbami Scholarship Aptitude Test by Obembium: 4:42pm On Dec 07, 2012
Hotdiamond: same with me. The woman at the idongesit Nkanga Secretariat insists on the text message.
. In benin almost every one has gotten the letter. And we did it without the text message. By on monday, i will go and collect my cash
Re: Agbami Scholarship Aptitude Test by Hotdiamond(m): 5:49pm On Dec 07, 2012
Obembium: . In benin almost every one has gotten the letter. And we did it without the text message. By on monday, i will go and collect my cash
serious?
Re: Agbami Scholarship Aptitude Test by Gentleprof(m): 6:15pm On Dec 07, 2012
Re: Agbami Scholarship Aptitude Test by Gentleprof(m): 6:24pm On Dec 07, 2012
Hotdiamond: same with me. The woman at the idongesit Nkanga Secretariat insists on the text message.
I've called dragnet dia office and according to them the text messages will be resent this weekend so lets pray and hope we get our own... Mehn my eye d red for that cash o.
Re: Agbami Scholarship Aptitude Test by gbugbegbu: 7:24pm On Dec 07, 2012
Obembium i grit you sir. Plz am a uniben student,petroleum engineering to be precise (300level), how did you go abt getting d letter.

You can add me on 2go, elfaisal2nyc
Re: Agbami Scholarship Aptitude Test by Hotdiamond(m): 8:19pm On Dec 07, 2012
Gentleprof: I've called dragnet dia office and according to them the text messages will be resent this weekend so lets pray and hope we get our own... Mehn my eye d red for that cash o.
lol. How person eye dey red?
Re: Agbami Scholarship Aptitude Test by Nobody: 8:23pm On Dec 07, 2012
if you didnt get the text message bt got the mail. I can help resend the sms bt it comes at a cost.
Re: Agbami Scholarship Aptitude Test by yunaisro: 8:53pm On Dec 07, 2012

1 Like

Re: Agbami Scholarship Aptitude Test by Nobody: 9:30pm On Dec 07, 2012
yunaisro:
Im sure evry1 here had to wait for the result to be out so there is no need to rush when we knw dey will send us d sms........dnt use illegality to disqualify u frm wat u got legally
no be by force, go on and present the email only if they would answer you.
Re: Agbami Scholarship Aptitude Test by mojohnny(m): 9:46pm On Dec 07, 2012
Has any1 from Lagos state been to the bank  cos I wanna be sure the cards are ready b4 going!!! Cos my house is far from VI o!!!
Re: Agbami Scholarship Aptitude Test by Gentleprof(m): 11:02pm On Dec 07, 2012
diweer: if you didnt get the text message bt got the mail. I can help resend the sms bt it comes at a cost.
[center]
diweer: if you didnt get the text message bt got the mail. I can help resend the sms bt it comes at a cost.
[/center]
Are u 4geting dat it is a customized text & what is the cost if i may mistakenly ask?

1 Like

Re: Agbami Scholarship Aptitude Test by ifyboi(m): 12:24am On Dec 08, 2012
[b][/b][color=#006600][/color]
please, any one from delta that has gone to the state scholarship board?

Again, how can I know the GT Bank branch to go to?
Re: Agbami Scholarship Aptitude Test by kenedy175(m): 12:25am On Dec 08, 2012
please can someone help me check my name at Imo scholarship board. i'm far away. tnx
Re: Agbami Scholarship Aptitude Test by Obembium: 1:06am On Dec 08, 2012
gbugbegbu: Obembium i grit you sir. Plz am a uniben student,petroleum engineering to be precise (300level), how did you go abt getting d letter.

You can add me on 2go, elfaisal2nyc
It is quite easy, after you have sworn your affidavit, just go to the ministry of education opposite india college with two photocopies and original each of your email print out, eligibility, affidavit, school id, and with 200 cash and 2 passport. That's all
Re: Agbami Scholarship Aptitude Test by Odunnu: 3:54am On Dec 08, 2012
Re: Agbami Scholarship Aptitude Test by Chemdaniels: 8:12am On Dec 08, 2012
[quote author=Obembium]. In benin almost every one has gotten the letter. And we did it without the text message. By on monday, i will go and collect my cash.

Dis they tell you that the money will be ready on monday?
Re: Agbami Scholarship Aptitude Test by otonbara: 9:13am On Dec 08, 2012
Hi am otonbara a uniport student..
Re: Agbami Scholarship Aptitude Test by Obembium: 10:08am On Dec 08, 2012
[quote author=Chemdaniels][/quote]. Are you from benin also?. Well, the lady that gave me the letter that on thursday said that the atm would be ready on the 10th of this month in gt bank in sapele road

1 Like

Re: Agbami Scholarship Aptitude Test by pheforusty(m): 3:05pm On Dec 08, 2012
Pls does any1 hve info on abia state awardees...i'm in lagos

1 Like

Re: Agbami Scholarship Aptitude Test by lausxzy(m): 3:45pm On Dec 08, 2012
@chemdanials do u hav any info yet abt abia state awardees
Re: Agbami Scholarship Aptitude Test by Chemdaniels: 5:00pm On Dec 08, 2012
lausxzy: @chemdanials do u hav any info yet abt abia state awardees

Not yet bro
Re: Agbami Scholarship Aptitude Test by diphy: 6:19pm On Dec 08, 2012
Abians plz which day we go storm in Umuahia for our letter,my coursemate from Imo st has gotten hers,abia dey talk say d man incharge z dead,na we kill am,ɑ̤̥̈̊ß̲ℓ̊ dem tink say na TA Orji gv us d mony? Plz let's go d letas are ready
Re: Agbami Scholarship Aptitude Test by Chemdaniels: 6:23pm On Dec 08, 2012
diphy: Abians plz which day we go storm in Umuahia for our letter,my coursemate from Imo st has gotten hers,abia dey talk say d man incharge z dead,na we kill am,ɑ̤̥̈̊ß̲ℓ̊ dem tink say na TA Orji gv us d mony? Plz let's go d letas are ready

i dey storm abia on wednesday o, no time
Re: Agbami Scholarship Aptitude Test by diphy: 6:30pm On Dec 08, 2012
@chemdaniels where are u now?
Re: Agbami Scholarship Aptitude Test by Chemdaniels: 6:44pm On Dec 08, 2012
diphy: @chemdaniels where are u now?

Jtwn
Re: Agbami Scholarship Aptitude Test by Chemdaniels: 6:45pm On Dec 08, 2012
diphy: @chemdaniels where are u now?

jtwn
Re: Agbami Scholarship Aptitude Test by tufe(m): 6:46pm On Dec 08, 2012
All this letter matter is not the issue. The issue is if and when the money wud be ready angry I can't leave Lagos for Delta if money never set yo
Re: Agbami Scholarship Aptitude Test by Busybecky(f): 7:16pm On Dec 08, 2012
[quote author=tufe]All this letter matter is not the issue. The issue is if and when the money wud be ready angry I can't leave Lagos for Delta if money never set yo [/quote)

Exactly,me cant leave lag 4 delta nw.Wil jst wait til jan wen skul resumes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (40) (Reply)

Akin Fadeyi And Friends Give Scholarship To Less Privileged Students (Pics) / See How A Teacher Brutalised His Student / Difference Between OND And ND

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.