Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,671 members, 7,816,760 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

Discovery, Jesus Christ Is An Ibo Man! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Discovery, Jesus Christ Is An Ibo Man! (19119 Views)

Lagoon Bus! Strictly For Ibo Passenger (photo) / Photo: Yoruba Boy Visiting Ibo Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Discovery, Jesus Christ Is An Ibo Man! by xeryve(m): 6:02pm On Aug 02, 2012
Religion and Church Business is getting more creative. Anything to add to the flocks is accepted. I'm not surprised, it happened at the commercial nerve centre. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Discovery, Jesus Christ Is An Ibo Man! by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:06pm On Aug 02, 2012
no wonder he is one of the most hated man alive on this planet. .*smh tongue

5 Likes

Re: Discovery, Jesus Christ Is An Ibo Man! by xeryve(m): 4:40am On Aug 03, 2012
Are you sure he is one of the most hated. The only thing I know is that people have the wrong knowledge of who he is/was.

6 Likes

Re: Discovery, Jesus Christ Is An Ibo Man! by PAGAN9JA(m): 4:46pm On Aug 04, 2012
yes i am sure. because of him billions of people around the world have died throughout the century, not to mention all the cultural genocide, r.ape, pillage, etc. .

1 Like

Re: Discovery, Jesus Christ Is An Ibo Man! by bunmioguns(m): 5:23pm On Aug 04, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:
yes i am sure. because of him billions of people around the world have did throughout the century, not to mention all the cultural genocide, r.ape, pillage, etc. .
May God forgive you. . . .

2 Likes

Re: Discovery, Jesus Christ Is An Ibo Man! by Lagusta(m): 6:06pm On Aug 04, 2012
Please this is the jokes section, not the religion section.....

Mods where r u nah, u ban me finish una no c dis one ooo
Re: Discovery, Jesus Christ Is An Ibo Man! by dani1luv: 6:07pm On Aug 04, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Joseph the Carpenter nnkor?? na Yoruba man??
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Discovery, Jesus Christ Is An Ibo Man! by Nobody: 7:19pm On Aug 04, 2012
lol
Re: Discovery, Jesus Christ Is An Ibo Man! by rman: 7:20pm On Aug 04, 2012
Some of these pastors and churches are actually making a mockery of Christianity.

9 Likes

Re: Discovery, Jesus Christ Is An Ibo Man! by SisiKill1: 7:24pm On Aug 04, 2012
Well they are the chosen people, so it only makes sense Jesus is one.
Re: Discovery, Jesus Christ Is An Ibo Man! by Freewilly(f): 7:26pm On Aug 04, 2012
And this made the front page? It's very clear who put this on the front page is trying to start somthing.

2 Likes

Re: Discovery, Jesus Christ Is An Ibo Man! by Clemzy16(m): 7:31pm On Aug 04, 2012
This so-called pastors are making me so tired of christianity these days.
Re: Discovery, Jesus Christ Is An Ibo Man! by toluxa1(m): 7:32pm On Aug 04, 2012
Madness
Re: Discovery, Jesus Christ Is An Ibo Man! by Youngzedd(m): 7:37pm On Aug 04, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:
yes i am sure. because of him billions of people around the world have did throughout the century, not to mention all the cultural genocide, r.ape, pillage, etc. .

GO TO HELL!
Re: Discovery, Jesus Christ Is An Ibo Man! by koruji(m): 7:40pm On Aug 04, 2012
Why was this put on the front page? To broadcast the level of ignorance in Nigeria to the world?

Please be a little more careful, even if this is the jokes section. The actual poster was not put up as a joke.

@Topic
Jesus [size=14pt]"is"[/size] an Ibo man?
According to the Bible Jesus "is" in heaven right now.
So does that mean those who live in heaven are all Ibos too or just Jesus?
Re: Discovery, Jesus Christ Is An Ibo Man! by Mrchippychappy(m): 7:43pm On Aug 04, 2012
Jesus Christ is a spiritual being of all race and tribe . You can use any language to pray to him . Petty things such as tribal boundaries can't be used to limit Jesus Christ . Technically there's nothing wrong with saying Jesus christ is from your country or tribe .So yes i believe he is an Igbo man , the same way i believe he is Asante , Efik , Urhobo and Jewish.

6 Likes

Re: Discovery, Jesus Christ Is An Ibo Man! by gurujoe(m): 7:46pm On Aug 04, 2012
yes! He is an IGBO. He speaks d language whn He raise d little gal frm dead.
Re: Discovery, Jesus Christ Is An Ibo Man! by anyhow123: 7:54pm On Aug 04, 2012
ifihearam: The poster of the thread is a bastard
The moderator who obviously must be a muslin is also a bastard. You ban people whenever they contribute negatively on islam and mohammed but when it comes to Jesus everything goes..be warned
and what name will u call d pastors organising these event!!!!!!FOOL

4 Likes

Re: Discovery, Jesus Christ Is An Ibo Man! by anyhow123: 7:54pm On Aug 04, 2012
ifihearam: The poster of the thread is a bastard
The moderator who obviously must be a muslin is also a bastard. You ban people whenever they contribute negatively on islam and mohammed but when it comes to Jesus everything goes..be warned
and what name will u call d pastors organising these event!!!!!!FOOL like u

1 Like

Re: Discovery, Jesus Christ Is An Ibo Man! by Nobody: 7:56pm On Aug 04, 2012
REALLY? grin
Re: Discovery, Jesus Christ Is An Ibo Man! by ArQueBusieR(m): 8:02pm On Aug 04, 2012
Sisi_Kill: Well they are the chosen people, so it only makes sense Jesus is one.
I initially thought you had a brain. I thought wrong. In my army, you'd be a cannon fodder at best.
Re: Discovery, Jesus Christ Is An Ibo Man! by chillaz(f): 8:03pm On Aug 04, 2012
There is nothing some people (pastor) won't do for money and traffic.

1 Like

Re: Discovery, Jesus Christ Is An Ibo Man! by Hezzymania(m): 8:15pm On Aug 04, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:
no wonder he is one of the most hated man alive on this planet. .*smh tongue
guy u're mocking d king of kings, well at ur own peril....and posters n stickers tat stick dis kind of topic to d front page u better beware...he's no respecter respecter of anyone
Re: Discovery, Jesus Christ Is An Ibo Man! by omoredia: 8:49pm On Aug 04, 2012
Man I get the one wey mohammed D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ straff can I put that one in the front page too. Christians are always takin for a fool!
Re: Discovery, Jesus Christ Is An Ibo Man! by Emylexray(m): 8:51pm On Aug 04, 2012
Freewilly: And this made the front page? It's very clear who put this on the front page is trying to start somthing.
very true...it shows lack of piety to God, maybe he is an atheist. *smh*
Re: Discovery, Jesus Christ Is An Ibo Man! by Emylexray(m): 8:56pm On Aug 04, 2012
Mr.chippychappy:
Jesus Christ is a spiritual being of all race and tribe . You can use any language to pray to him . Petty things such as tribal boundaries can't be used to limit Jesus Christ . Technically there's nothing wrong with saying Jesus christ is from your country or tribe .So yes i believe he is an Igbo man , the same way i believe he is Asante , Efik , Urhobo and Jewish.
GOD BLESS YOU!...you nailed it! He(Jesus) has no tribal or ethnic boundary or limitation. A pity only few understands this?

1 Like

Re: Discovery, Jesus Christ Is An Ibo Man! by saidumkc: 8:56pm On Aug 04, 2012
Is this a question or a statement? I don't get it. But I'm surprised even some of the xtians are making fun of it. Where did they see in the bible that Jesus is an Igbo man. Or did the discover another new version of the bible?#just asking...
Re: Discovery, Jesus Christ Is An Ibo Man! by Okijajuju1(m): 9:02pm On Aug 04, 2012
If Ndi Igbo are jews, it only makes sense the Jesus is a direct desendant of Arochukwu.. wink

3 Likes

Re: Discovery, Jesus Christ Is An Ibo Man! by lanetrips: 9:03pm On Aug 04, 2012
@pagan watch wat u say and write abt the Lord of lords
Re: Discovery, Jesus Christ Is An Ibo Man! by Bzoe(f): 9:16pm On Aug 04, 2012
I guess Jesus is also a yoruba man
Re: Discovery, Jesus Christ Is An Ibo Man! by Lordave: 9:18pm On Aug 04, 2012
Jesus na my elder broda. If e de vex you come plug ur hand 4 dis naked electric socket.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Riddles! Answers Needed! / Nuiz In Brief / Shocker! Tonto Dike Sex Tape Revealed!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.