Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,976 members, 7,952,922 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:28 AM

Emails from Nairaland Scammers - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Emails from Nairaland Scammers (1962 Views)

"Nigerians Are Not All Scammers And Fraudsters" Swiss Woman Reveals (VIDEO) / How Do You Read Emails From Nairaland Users / 10 Benefits Derived From Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emails from Nairaland Scammers by gbokukueba(m): 8:25pm On Aug 02, 2012
Everytime i post my email address on Nairaland i get emails from some faceless people like these two below:

princess kamsare princesskamsare71@gmail.com

greeting to you.

am miss princess kamsare , please am

sorry for my embarrassment to your profile,(www.nairaland.com ) i was only
interested to develop a good relationship with you,
if it is the will of God then we can move on from here,
but for better presentation, please kindly contact me
direct with this my mail address so that i will send you my pictures and also tell you more about my self

my email; ( princesskamsare@yahoo.com )

Sonia Walt
My dearest Friend
I am more than happy in your reply to my mail.How was your day?.i hope you had a wonder full sweet day,i really thanks God for his infinite Mercy upon me in this my wilderness experience. Mine was hot over here in Dakar Senegal. My name is Sonia Walt 24years single and never married, i am from IVORY COAST in west Africa and presently i am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country. My late father Dr Walt Mark is the personal adviser to the former head of state before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my father. Due to the sudden death of my father , my mother had a blood pressure with resulted to her death after 4 four mouth my beloved father left us.It was only me that is alive now and i managed to make our way to near by country Senegal where i am living now as a refugee. Due to the maltreatment am receiving from my step mother.I would like to know more about you. Your likes and what you dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently. I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. Attached here is my picture Hoping to hear from you soonest,
Yours Forever Sonia
sonialife2@yahoo.com
Re: Emails from Nairaland Scammers by venorite(m): 9:02pm On Aug 02, 2012
they are yahoo boys hand work,beware
Re: Emails from Nairaland Scammers by PAGAN9JA(m): 11:23pm On Aug 02, 2012
gbokukueba:

Sonia Walt
My dearest Friend
I am more than happy in your reply to my mail.How was your day?.i hope you had a wonder full sweet day,i really thanks God for his infinite Mercy upon me in this my wilderness experience. Mine was hot over here in Dakar Senegal. My name is Sonia Walt 24years single and never married, i am from IVORY COAST in west Africa and presently i am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country. My late father Dr Walt Mark is the personal adviser to the former head of state before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my father. Due to the sudden death of my father , my mother had a blood pressure with resulted to her death after 4 four mouth my beloved father left us.It was only me that is alive now and i managed to make our way to near by country Senegal where i am living now as a refugee. Due to the maltreatment am receiving from my step mother.I would like to know more about you. Your likes and what you dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently. I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. Attached here is my picture Hoping to hear from you soonest,
Yours Forever Sonia
sonialife2@yahoo.com

this one should be more worried about knowing how to fill her stomach than someone elses "hobbies" and "llikes". .*smh tongue

and you should have asked her how come the internet connection in a refugee camp?
Re: Emails from Nairaland Scammers by gbokukueba(m): 5:12am On Aug 03, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:

this one should be more worried about knowing how to fill her stomach than someone elses "hobbies" and "llikes". .*smh tongue

and you should have asked her how come the internet connection in a refugee camp?

I tire ooh. They are not even convincing...
Re: Emails from Nairaland Scammers by gbokukueba(m): 5:13am On Aug 03, 2012
venorite: they are yahoo boys hand work,beware
Trust me i be confirmed naija boy dem never reach! grin
Re: Emails from Nairaland Scammers by realsammie(m): 11:07am On Aug 03, 2012
i receive such mail last week too. she claim to bear the name 'linder thiadar'. she is also presently in senegal refugee camp. but guys,the pix of the girl that was attach to the mail was cool.
Re: Emails from Nairaland Scammers by Nobody: 11:18am On Aug 03, 2012
I also recieve such email, infact written with same format! Its just diff names. I remember one called her name safina boldeng, askin me if she could entrust $10million with me, cos her parent died in d civil war, and thats d money left by her dad or something. Really stupidd.
Re: Emails from Nairaland Scammers by gbokukueba(m): 9:05am On Aug 04, 2012
I wonder how people fall for this crap... lot of grammatical and spelling blunders...
Re: Emails from Nairaland Scammers by Hadeyeancah(m): 9:29am On Aug 04, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:

True talk...
Re: Emails from Nairaland Scammers by Dygeasy(m): 9:58am On Aug 04, 2012
"She" didn't include the name of a reverend?? "She" dorgot niyen! I've received more than twenty of these emails. They ll still go as far as telling me to call a reverend father so as to claim sme amount of money in one bank. Yahoo no longer sends dem 2 my inbox..i find dem in spam msgs. They are foolish pple seriously
Re: Emails from Nairaland Scammers by Nobody: 10:06am On Aug 04, 2012
Dygeasy: "She" didn't include the name of a reverend?? "She" dorgot niyen! I've received more than twenty of these emails. They ll still go as far as telling me to call a reverend father so as to claim sme amount of money in one bank. Yahoo no longer sends dem 2 my inbox..i find dem in spam msgs. They are foolish pple seriously
walahi, i recieve such mails oh, i mean asking me to call a reverend. I guess d reverend thing is just to make d story look authentic. Rubbish
Re: Emails from Nairaland Scammers by bashydemy(m): 10:12am On Aug 04, 2012
Not new to me at all as am use to it i have recieve more than one million of this

(1) (Reply)

/ Pics– When Hollywood Celebs Dress More Scandalous Than Po, $tar / 2015 Waec Gce Economics Answers Available For Free >>no Charges Apply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.