Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,452 members, 7,954,773 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:55 AM

RPGs Seized From Boko Haram In Borno (Pic) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / RPGs Seized From Boko Haram In Borno (Pic) (22268 Views)

Army Rescues 17-Year-Old Girl Kidnapped By Boko Haram In 2014 In Borno (Pic) / Nigerian Army Destroys Foodstuffs Seized From Boko Haram Suspects. Photos / Top B H Commander Arrested In Cameroun With Guns, Rpgs, Bombs. N A Alerted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RPGs Seized From Boko Haram In Borno (Pic) by Spirit96(m): 6:50pm On Aug 03, 2012
ROCKET PROPELLANT GUN! U KNW U AR WICKED N VERY DESTRUCTIVE BUT U AR IN D HAND OF D WRONG PPLE. U KNW U CUD ONLY BE USED IN A SERIOUS WAR SITUATN 2 DESTROY D ENEMY'S ARMOURED TANK N OTHER SOLID INSTALLATNS DAT AR THREAT 2 D SUCCESS OF A BATTLE. BUT WE DON'T HV SUCH ADVERSARIES IN OUR COUNTRY, OR DO U WANT D WRONG HAND 2 USE U WRONGLY ON INNOCENT PPLE? THEN LET D WRONG HAND WRONGLY USE U 2 THEIR DETRIMENT. RPG B O O M E R A N G! I SAY BOOOOOOOM.
Re: RPGs Seized From Boko Haram In Borno (Pic) by TrueNaijaguy: 6:56pm On Aug 03, 2012
Its really getting crazier with these rocket launchers. God help us
Re: RPGs Seized From Boko Haram In Borno (Pic) by Tolaaaaannni(f): 6:58pm On Aug 03, 2012
Ok so im kind of confused here, You said they "seized" this weapons from boko haram, does that mean they have also "seized" the boko haram members, or they just seized their weapon and let them go. ?

1 Like

Re: RPGs Seized From Boko Haram In Borno (Pic) by Nobody: 7:01pm On Aug 03, 2012
Those are RPG 7's,(warheads and launchers) they are old, handy and very deadly at close range. I am surprised that they have not started using it yet.

I think that the Nigerian Security agencies should have expected this. This only means that Boko Haram is about to shift to the next phase which is sustained and intense urban guerilla insurgency mixed with targeted assasinations.

The war of attrition is about to begin. Security agencies pls boost your counter-insurgency skills, and your intelligence gathering capabilities.
Re: RPGs Seized From Boko Haram In Borno (Pic) by KayDee4: 7:03pm On Aug 03, 2012
[size=13pt] Reminds me of "Black Hawk Down" [/size]
Re: RPGs Seized From Boko Haram In Borno (Pic) by Nobody: 7:03pm On Aug 03, 2012
Tolaaaaannni: Ok so im kind of confused here, You said they "seized" this weapon from boko haram, does that mean they have also "seized" the boko haram members, or they just seized their weapon and let them. ?
Two of the Boko Boys were killed and the third one escaped. The story was in the news a few days ago.
Re: RPGs Seized From Boko Haram In Borno (Pic) by Tolaaaaannni(f): 7:04pm On Aug 03, 2012
virtuoso01:
Two of the Boko Boys were killed and the third one escaped. The story was in the news a few days ago.
oh ok, thanks for explaining it to me.
Re: RPGs Seized From Boko Haram In Borno (Pic) by Nobody: 7:07pm On Aug 03, 2012
la furia: Sometimes one wonders if boko haram members become deaf and dumb when captured because our security agencies seem unable to extract any vital info from them.. Ok we have seen the RPGs, who supplied them? Sponsors? Hideout? Unfortunately the case will end here.

They aint following the Jack Bauer style of interrogation

1 Like

Re: RPGs Seized From Boko Haram In Borno (Pic) by jude33084(m): 7:26pm On Aug 03, 2012
Τ̲̣̣̥н̣̣̣̝̇̇̇i§̤̥̈̊ guys are planning big angry

I pitty for ♍♈ innocent brothers up North undecided
Re: RPGs Seized From Boko Haram In Borno (Pic) by jude33084(m): 7:31pm On Aug 03, 2012
Soon they will begin to bring down planes fromn τ̲̣̣̥н̣̣̣̝̇̇̇ε̲̣̣̣̥ sky

Wahala wa oh!
Re: RPGs Seized From Boko Haram In Borno (Pic) by dj187: 7:43pm On Aug 03, 2012
The niger delta boys have been there & done that, so these boko boys should embrace peace. nothing good comes out of violence

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rkPKVVJ7tUo&feature=fvsr
Re: RPGs Seized From Boko Haram In Borno (Pic) by Nobody: 7:50pm On Aug 03, 2012
These folkz are damn heartless.
Re: RPGs Seized From Boko Haram In Borno (Pic) by mikron(m): 8:09pm On Aug 03, 2012
Lordave: pray for your self not for this dead country.
na ur country die.my country nigeria is not dead.

1 Like

Re: RPGs Seized From Boko Haram In Borno (Pic) by Balyz: 8:18pm On Aug 03, 2012
What do you know? Right now as i type reports reaching me tell of a raging gun battle presently going on in the centre of maiduguri town, between the jtf and boko haram elements. The reports also indicate that d gun duel actually started in budum ward of MMC LGA this afternoon, with the newly posted jtf soildiers killing several people, some suspected to be boko haram members.
Re: RPGs Seized From Boko Haram In Borno (Pic) by jameszikman: 8:20pm On Aug 03, 2012
Thank God boko haram are also fasting(ramanda) no more bombing, i wish dis Ramanda wil be 4 eva o
Re: RPGs Seized From Boko Haram In Borno (Pic) by bohboh275(m): 8:44pm On Aug 03, 2012
Jah save us... See correct rocket launcher for war wey no get front line.
Re: RPGs Seized From Boko Haram In Borno (Pic) by tomakint: 8:46pm On Aug 03, 2012
dramatic speak: [img]http://4.bp..com/-3l-Izl9ph28/UBpnTvjIFsI/AAAAAAAAW-o/fTVxNbWZjOg/s320/Boko+Haram+Weapons+Seized%21.jpg[/img]
Those were the weapons of the Islamic terror group, Boko Haram seized on Tuesday by the JTF at the Daban village in Monguno LGA of Borno state. The deadly weapons were being transported to their headquarters in Maiduguri, Borno state capital.

Men dis country no safe again o! Jonathan do something fast and act like a man for once!
Re: RPGs Seized From Boko Haram In Borno (Pic) by mpmp: 8:54pm On Aug 03, 2012
God cannot even deliver this country anymore coz we are our own problem.

2-years ago, Security agents impounded 15containers of Arms in Lagos (https://www.nairaland.com/539794/security-agents-impound-15-containers)

What happened to the arms? coz we didnt hear that the containers were shipped out of Nigeria again.

Are these not the same arms that have fallen into wrong hands?
Re: RPGs Seized From Boko Haram In Borno (Pic) by UyiIredia(m): 8:57pm On Aug 03, 2012
Interesting ! Thank God that didn't fall in the hands of those guys ! Now, what if they have some of that ?
Re: RPGs Seized From Boko Haram In Borno (Pic) by truetalk4real: 9:00pm On Aug 03, 2012
We all know they have some influential backers,poor aboki cannot get all these weapons on their own,the backers need to be arrested and dealth with,we will all see that all the BH menace will die naturally,but Government does not seems to ready to do that and this will continue

we need to ask our them how did the y
import all dis weapon a bi it is made in nigeria? The y
should stop fooling us powerful people re behind all dis boko haram thing a bi na me or u tha t we need money eat we go come import all dis weapon a beg make we think ham ooo/quote]
Re: RPGs Seized From Boko Haram In Borno (Pic) by InHim4Him(m): 9:15pm On Aug 03, 2012
@Excondido, must you come here to show your ignorance? Must everything be photo-shopped? Don't you use the media? BH is so poor that all they can bring to the country is death and suffering. Then they truly poor.
Re: RPGs Seized From Boko Haram In Borno (Pic) by youngzeal1: 9:26pm On Aug 03, 2012
na wa oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...... am speechless
Re: RPGs Seized From Boko Haram In Borno (Pic) by meee1: 9:28pm On Aug 03, 2012
Online market place

Re: RPGs Seized From Boko Haram In Borno (Pic) by Kelvinj(m): 9:46pm On Aug 03, 2012
So finally afghan leftovers have found its way into tue north.....make Dem no carry this thing near east abeg, boko kill urself by una self
Re: RPGs Seized From Boko Haram In Borno (Pic) by Tropilo(m): 10:04pm On Aug 03, 2012
Na ds small thn dm cease? Where d major cachè?
Re: RPGs Seized From Boko Haram In Borno (Pic) by Debokan: 10:21pm On Aug 03, 2012
ebamma: if this happened in a civilized country,the first question will be how those weapons entered the country,i think the nigerian customs should tell us how those weapons passed through our borders.

Those questions are being asked, the transporters and those arrested are questioned. Just that the answers and matters of security are not for public discuss. Let's allow the security agencies to do their job.
Re: RPGs Seized From Boko Haram In Borno (Pic) by cuteonyii(m): 10:29pm On Aug 03, 2012
Billyonaire: What do we expect, when USA, Russia, Qatar and Saudi Arabia are arming rebels in Arab countries. Now the weapons are finding their way into Nigeria.....
and why can't same weapon find itself in some other countries?? why must it be nigeria?? Do not blame any country for our downfall..
Re: RPGs Seized From Boko Haram In Borno (Pic) by Soulcaine(m): 10:46pm On Aug 03, 2012
excondido: how can we substantiate this story. i think d pix is photo shopped

of course! They now kill pple with photo shopped RPG's. New technology.
Re: RPGs Seized From Boko Haram In Borno (Pic) by mekussays: 10:57pm On Aug 03, 2012
the pics cannot be verified. Might be just boko haram propaganda. Na wetin me think
Re: RPGs Seized From Boko Haram In Borno (Pic) by passionate88: 11:48pm On Aug 03, 2012
YET THEY SAY THE NORTH IS IMPOVERISHED...
Re: RPGs Seized From Boko Haram In Borno (Pic) by DonaldGenes(m): 12:01am On Aug 04, 2012
diluminati: so make i use am soak garri
hahahahahahhahahahhahahahahaha
Re: RPGs Seized From Boko Haram In Borno (Pic) by Dignitary: 1:18am On Aug 04, 2012
[quote author=greall1]
Dis people wanted to distroy nigeria[/quote
Wanted? So, they do not want to destroy Nigeria anymore ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dele Momodu Presents His Book To Buhari In Abuja (Photos) / Niger-Delta Avengers: Buhari And Jonathan To Meet / Arewa Youths Call For Kanu's Arrest, Suspension Of Senators Who Stood For Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.