Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,822 members, 7,844,663 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

How Do You Politely Answer Someone When They Ask You Where You Go To School? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Do You Politely Answer Someone When They Ask You Where You Go To School? (571 Views)

Nursery School In Calabar Flogs Parents For Bringing Their Kids Late To School / The Risk Students Take In Warri To Get To School (Photo) / 12-Year-Old Girl Takes $20,000 To School In The US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Politely Answer Someone When They Ask You Where You Go To School? by nairamanforever: 9:20am On Aug 03, 2012
And you dont want to tell them you school abroad. This is what has been happening to me all summer wherever I go, eventually people ask me where I go to school but I dont want unneccessary attention. They start looking at me differently when I tell them I'm in the US. They'll now start asking me what magic I used to get visa,etc.....lol....How best does one handle this situation
Re: How Do You Politely Answer Someone When They Ask You Where You Go To School? by matinos28(m): 9:55am On Aug 03, 2012
what magic did u use to get visa?
Re: How Do You Politely Answer Someone When They Ask You Where You Go To School? by nairamanforever: 10:25am On Aug 03, 2012
Ode.

Abeg someone give me serious answer
Re: How Do You Politely Answer Someone When They Ask You Where You Go To School? by AjanleKoko: 12:47pm On Aug 03, 2012
Tell them you go to MAPOLY. undecided
Re: How Do You Politely Answer Someone When They Ask You Where You Go To School? by spicyv1(f): 1:29pm On Aug 03, 2012
Why not just give them the answer as it is? I mean, why bother if your honest answer generates a different (positive I assume) treatment?
Re: How Do You Politely Answer Someone When They Ask You Where You Go To School? by nairamanforever: 2:31pm On Aug 03, 2012
Spicy, stop actin like you dont know nigeria. Once you mention yankee, ppl start looking you somehow. Thinking that you have money and all is good,etc...

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help; Which School To Choose? / Requirements For Gmat Examination / Free Assistance On School Assignment, Project, Thesis Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.