Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

Omotola Has The Highest Number Of Fan Followers - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola Has The Highest Number Of Fan Followers (1091 Views)

See The Epic Reply Cynthia Morgan Gave One Of Fan For Calling Her responsible / Fan Calls Out Omotola For Dressing Too Sexy For A Married Woman & She Claps Back / James Onyelucheya (A Nairalander) Wins The Star Prize Of Fan Milk DIY Contest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omotola Has The Highest Number Of Fan Followers by ijebabe: 1:21pm On Aug 03, 2012
A report released by Playhouse communications says that Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde is the Nigerian female brand with the highest fan followership on the Internet. This info was posted on Omotola’s facebook page.

The 34-year old award winning actress, who happens to be a mother of four, is also a singer, and the Amnesty International Ambassador.

Her interaction with her over 75,000 followers on twitter is almost unmatchable. She also has over 728,000 fans on Facebook!

Re: Omotola Has The Highest Number Of Fan Followers by Nobody: 8:13pm On Aug 03, 2012
Don Jazzy has 391,921 followers.
Re: Omotola Has The Highest Number Of Fan Followers by ijebabe: 8:16pm On Aug 03, 2012
Hehehehe! I didn't know Don Jazzy is female cheesy
Re: Omotola Has The Highest Number Of Fan Followers by Nobody: 8:16pm On Aug 03, 2012
Is that what it is? Lmao.

Wait, but she has more than Genevieve too? Wow.

No. Genny has 169,515.
Re: Omotola Has The Highest Number Of Fan Followers by ijebabe: 8:17pm On Aug 03, 2012
She does. Shocker right? cheesy

Facebook count for Genevieve?
Re: Omotola Has The Highest Number Of Fan Followers by Nobody: 8:20pm On Aug 03, 2012
Even Tonto Dikeh has more followers on twitter. Which kain k-leg info are Omosexy's people giving? Lol.

I don't know about facebook count. I'll check that too lol.
Re: Omotola Has The Highest Number Of Fan Followers by ijebabe: 8:22pm On Aug 03, 2012
It has to be the overall fan following not just twitter. Also maintaining interaction with her fans.

Tonto is good but I don't think she is that good
Re: Omotola Has The Highest Number Of Fan Followers by Idowuogbo(f): 8:23pm On Aug 03, 2012
Na wa o!

So wiv all d gra gra, she mark Nnaji shocked
Re: Omotola Has The Highest Number Of Fan Followers by ijebabe: 8:29pm On Aug 03, 2012
Tonto's count is 19,556 while Omotola is past 76,000 on twitter. On their official pages tho, I don't know about the other pages.

Genevieve is past 169,000, Facebook is 1996. Ignore the countless fakes!
Re: Omotola Has The Highest Number Of Fan Followers by Nobody: 8:30pm On Aug 03, 2012
^ lol.

Ije I wonda o. Even on facebook, Omosexy's main page has 31,425 and Genny's has 34,000+. I wonder how they calculated it as it surprises me.

Tonto is overrated. Her complexion gets her far, not her talent lol.
Re: Omotola Has The Highest Number Of Fan Followers by ijebabe: 8:33pm On Aug 03, 2012
This is Genevieve's website. The number is quite sad but her twitter is off the charts compared to Omotola.

I think Genny is more of a twitter person than FB! Hmmmm...

http://genevieveofficial.com
Re: Omotola Has The Highest Number Of Fan Followers by Nobody: 8:36pm On Aug 03, 2012
Lol yeah they are. I don't follow either of them so I don't know who's more active there.

(1) (Reply)

Heroin, Guns And Weed Found On Nelly's Tour Bus / PICS; Actress Juliet Mgborukwe Gets Brand SUV As Val Gift From Lover / Adele Will Sing At Your Wedding For $150,000 Per Minute

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.