Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,690 members, 7,831,134 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

Lagos Banned Activities Of NURTW - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Banned Activities Of NURTW (15780 Views)

Ondo State Bans Activities Of Fulani Nomadic Herdsmen / Recent Activities Of The Bring Back Our Girls Group / Dickson Bans Activities Of Group Supporting Jonathan Re-election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Banned Activities Of NURTW by betterbest: 9:18pm On Aug 03, 2012
Obiagu1: A major source of income for most uneducated Yorubas is about to shut down. It seems like more poverty is coming to the already impoverished Yorubas.

Armed robbers are going to sack people from Lagos. undecided

As the poverty destroyed ur family slowpoke. I was expecting illiterate posts like this. You are a pure waste of space.

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Banned Activities Of NURTW by bobokelly(m): 9:19pm On Aug 03, 2012
Temporary law, it will never work for long, may be a week or 2 weeks, then they would come back.
Re: Lagos Banned Activities Of NURTW by proudlyafrican(m): 9:28pm On Aug 03, 2012
Nice one BRF i am proud of you and your good strides.I am looking at how you will finish this race come 2015 and may decide to be an ACN card carrying member....Up Progressives.....
Re: Lagos Banned Activities Of NURTW by truth4meal(m): 9:30pm On Aug 03, 2012
antitpiah:

uniform ko, prison attire ni. Why stop at uniform, he should just go ahead and regulate every aspect of their lives, including their private lives.

Fashola and his military mentality. Can someone tell him we are in a democracy, please.
Tell ursef wen u wake up from ur igbo induced sleep..

1 Like

Re: Lagos Banned Activities Of NURTW by ifyegede(m): 9:50pm On Aug 03, 2012
If only they would enforce it, it could have been a great idea. I feel they will still have to fall back oh these thugs when election is around the corner. Both to generate revenue and to snatch ballot boxes.
Re: Lagos Banned Activities Of NURTW by CLIQBOY(m): 9:51pm On Aug 03, 2012
Beaf: Jokes! grin
NURTW is a well known arm of ACN.
u no for once get brain..oponu

1 Like

Re: Lagos Banned Activities Of NURTW by Beaf: 10:00pm On Aug 03, 2012
CLIQBOY: u no for once get brain..oponu

My guy, NURTW = ACN. Its a law of nature. cool
Thats why the announcement it is a joke to the wise ones amongst us. They simply want to promote NURTW members to uniform wearers, touting officially for the man with the bulging eyes.

Who knows? The new, improved NURTW might even release a hit song called "We egbe e! Owo mi da?" grin grin grin
Re: Lagos Banned Activities Of NURTW by akin23(m): 10:01pm On Aug 03, 2012
THIS SHOULD BE GIVEN A GENERAL APPLAUSE FOR THIS IS A GOOD STEP IN RIGHT DIRECTION AND I HOPE ALL OTHER STATES SHOULD COPY THIS MODEL TO SOLVE THE PROBLEM OF AGBERO/NURTW ONCE FOR ALL. THUMBS UP[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Lagos Banned Activities Of NURTW by Boyoorisha: 10:02pm On Aug 03, 2012
antitpiah:

uniform ko, prison attire ni. Why stop at uniform, he should just go ahead and regulate every aspect of their lives, including their private lives.

Fashola and his military mentality. Can someone tell him we are in a democracy, please.
What military mentality are you talking about? You think you know better the business of governance than him
Re: Lagos Banned Activities Of NURTW by Beaf: 10:04pm On Aug 03, 2012
akin23: THIS SHOULD BE GIVEN A GENERAL APPLAUSE FOR THIS IS A GOOD STEP IN RIGHT DIRECTION AND I HOPE ALL OTHER STATES SHOULD COPY THIS MODEL TO SOLVE THE PROBLEM OF AGBERO/NURTW ONCE FOR ALL. THUMBS UP[color=#000099][/color]

Dude, NURTW in Lagos is a unique specie of animal. They don't exist in anything near that form elsewhere.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Banned Activities Of NURTW by Boyoorisha: 10:09pm On Aug 03, 2012
koyafatuga:
Forget!
the guy(Fashola) is not ready to contest again under the umbrella of ACN
Don't just talk for the sake of saying sth.
Re: Lagos Banned Activities Of NURTW by Nobody: 10:14pm On Aug 03, 2012
Obiagu1: A major source of income for most uneducated Yorubas is about to shut down. It seems like more poverty is coming to the already impoverished Yorubas.

Armed robbers are going to sack people from Lagos. undecided
You better act fast on those kidnappers.
Re: Lagos Banned Activities Of NURTW by Nobody: 10:24pm On Aug 03, 2012
Beaf:

My guy, NURTW = ACN. Its a law of nature. cool
Thats why the announcement it is a joke to the wise ones amongst us. They simply want to promote NURTW members to uniform wearers, touting officially for the man with the bulging eyes.

Who knows? The new, improved NURTW might even release a hit song called "We egbe e! Owo mi da?" grin grin grin
Everything about Gej is good,but everything about others is bad.Cant you see you are not okay?

1 Like

Re: Lagos Banned Activities Of NURTW by Sola2012(m): 10:27pm On Aug 03, 2012
kudos to lagos state government, but you need to do something on okada unions most especially so called (MOALS) because they made life miserable for the okada riders.
Re: Lagos Banned Activities Of NURTW by wewe1(m): 10:43pm On Aug 03, 2012
All i know is that lots of impossible things have been happening in lagos in the past 4 years.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Banned Activities Of NURTW by Nobody: 10:44pm On Aug 03, 2012
greateros: hope plans are in place to cub increase in robbery! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
. Nice one, my man. You are thinking what am thinking. Lagosian should start sleeping without their eyes closed...... Better still Fashola should employ the service of Vigilante Group if Lagosians must have rest.
Re: Lagos Banned Activities Of NURTW by jaydi1: 10:46pm On Aug 03, 2012
i laugh in fulani...drivers nd conductors will be required to wear uniform.....maybe does kind of agboro uniforms...they must be joking
Re: Lagos Banned Activities Of NURTW by mekussays: 10:55pm On Aug 03, 2012
dont understand some people here...NURTW is a nuisance in the motor park and fashola braveness to get rid of them is very very good news.fashola passed a law and this is part of the implementation. It would be a far better lagos if drivers and conductors can be identified easily. Some nairalanders dey complain about uniform wat u should be concerned about is will it make Lagos better? and logically it will. We need more positive minded thinking people not Nigerians that just think negative all the time.
Re: Lagos Banned Activities Of NURTW by ochukoccna: 11:02pm On Aug 03, 2012
Why cant private danfo operators in the wear uniforms/id tags?
BRT workers do,okada riders do in particular areas,so why cant they?
Law&order is what grounds civilized societies
Why cant NURTW be held accountable?
Kudos on the new law
Its left for the drivers to coperate&make it work seeing they feel the extortion the most
Re: Lagos Banned Activities Of NURTW by PaulJohn1: 11:09pm On Aug 03, 2012
It's just funny to me how things are in Nigeria. It's like Lagos State and the Federal Republic Of Nigeira. Are other states dead or what? Even Abuja the capital city is not heard. And again it's like Fasholas name ring bell in the ear that Jonathan. What's really happening?
Re: Lagos Banned Activities Of NURTW by bashydemy(m): 11:14pm On Aug 03, 2012
Some 1diots are just here ranting up and down, We all know Fashola has been a man of his word. for over 15yrs Oshodi remain the same until he took over mantle of leadership and in less doan 2 monthsee what happen.. also Landlord/Tenancy law.. did anything happen? demolition of houses did anything happen? traffic law nko, so many that i can't mention so this is not new to me Bravo the peoples Governor.
Re: Lagos Banned Activities Of NURTW by eherbal(m): 11:18pm On Aug 03, 2012
Boyoorisha:
What military mentality are you talking about? You think you know better the business of governance than him
the draconic traffic law which confisificates peoples rides,sentence to three years imprisonment,etc.these are traits of a man deprived as a child.a man that is so much in dire need of attention,he doesn't care whoose ox is gored,even if it's that of the electorates.all the activities of his wickd govt is to make life difficult for the struggling populace.from the mmbuka mechanic village in lawanson,tejuosho traders,yaba traders,makoko residents .even the tenancy law that was supposed to champion the cause of the poor man was not pursued to a logical conclusion.if he sentences offenders to three years for traffic offences,then he should be prepared to serve 30years for financial misappropriation at the end of his tenure
Re: Lagos Banned Activities Of NURTW by thirdeye(m): 11:22pm On Aug 03, 2012
If this is true I will vote for Fashola for President.
Re: Lagos Banned Activities Of NURTW by Bamikay(m): 12:00am On Aug 04, 2012
This is good news. Little by little, Lagos will be purged of miscreants. But remember that this NURTW supported this Fasola.
Re: Lagos Banned Activities Of NURTW by Mrchippychappy(m): 12:00am On Aug 04, 2012
[size=15pt]NURTW / AGBERO Lifestyle is part of yoruba culture , it can't be banned . [/size]
Re: Lagos Banned Activities Of NURTW by Pataki: 12:10am On Aug 04, 2012
Beaf: Jokes! grin
NURTW is a well known arm of ACN.

Like we do not know how Adedibu a PDP chieftain used to distribute hot amala to your NURTW touts in Ibadan back in the days in his compound. We all also know how Gbenga Daniel of PDP used to have faji money every Friday afternoon for your NURTW touts in Oke Mosan.

Or you think everyone is as stewpeed and idiotic in reasoning as you? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lagos Banned Activities Of NURTW by Pataki: 12:13am On Aug 04, 2012
Mr.chippychappy:
[size=15pt]NURTW / AGBERO Lifestyle is part of yoruba culture , it can't be banned . [/size]

Who is this malu? Your MEND brothers are being deported from Trinidad and Tobago as we speak, you are here attacking Yoruba culture while you lot continue to shame our country with a retardeen as president and jobless militants who continue to be a shame to the unity and progress of Nigeria.
Re: Lagos Banned Activities Of NURTW by georgesylva(m): 12:17am On Aug 04, 2012
just anoda way of making money off d ppl.
Re: Lagos Banned Activities Of NURTW by dayokanu(m): 12:18am On Aug 04, 2012
Pataki:

Who is this malu? Your MEND brothers are being deported from Trinidad and Tobago as we speak, you are here attacking Yoruba culture while you lot continue to shame our country with a retardeen as president and jobless militants who continue to be a shame to the unity and progress of Nigeria.

He is not South South

He is from the tribe of drug traffickers who have bombarded malaysia, The tribe that eats human etc Clifford orji, Thats known for 419 e.g Anajemba and Nwude, Thats national record holder in ritual killing e.g Vincent Duru aka Otokoto, World leaders in Kidnapping e.g osisikankwu

1 Like

Re: Lagos Banned Activities Of NURTW by Pataki: 12:23am On Aug 04, 2012
dayokanu:

He is not South South

He is from the tribe of drug traffickers who have bombarded malaysia, The tribe that eats human etc Clifford orji, Thats known for 419 e.g Anajemba and Nwude, Thats national record holder in ritual killing e.g Vincent Duru aka Otokoto, World leaders in Kidnapping e.g osisikankwu

Oh! He is an anumanu. cheesy

And yet he has the nerve to raise his stinking fingers at common agberos, which was born as a result of the years of mis-rule of PDP in the South-West.
Re: Lagos Banned Activities Of NURTW by mollie12: 12:25am On Aug 04, 2012
NL = illiteracy on blatant display.

I'm ashamed to make the above comment being that I'm part of the community, but some comments here are just mind-boggling.

How can anyone with a working brain say ACN=NURTW? I'll just assume you're either a recovering amnesia patient or have not been in the country in the past 20yrs. Have we suddenly forgotten how Tokyo et al reigned supreme, unleashing terror at will, with the silent consent of a PDP-led government (Oyo)? If you all have forgotten, I haven't, cause I was serving in that state at the time.

Pls just make informed comments if you have to say something. Mtscheww!

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Banned Activities Of NURTW by dayokanu(m): 12:37am On Aug 04, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0Tt4f9c974

The PDP sponsored NURTW leader ELEWE OMO in the Oyo House impeaching an elected Governor

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ezekwesili Reacts To Killing Of 70 Soldiers In Baga / Robbers Attack NPC Office In Lagos, Steal Birth Certificates / Rochas Declares 2-Weeks Christmas Holiday In Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.