Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,868 members, 7,828,089 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

Genuine Blco Seller Here For All Procedure- No Chain At All Clean SPA - Business To Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Genuine Blco Seller Here For All Procedure- No Chain At All Clean SPA (3177 Views)

Want To Buy Monogramy Machine. Any Seller Here? / Genuine BLCO Or A.G.O (don't Waste My Time) / Genuine Blco Sela With $50,000USD For TTO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genuine Blco Seller Here For All Procedure- No Chain At All Clean SPA by yeye4live(m): 3:53pm On Aug 27, 2012
shocked shocked shocked ahhh I can see blood runin 4rm ur eyes,dis one u ve started insultin my father, ahhh no go hang ur self ooh my broda,Crime does nt pay dats wat am trying to tell u here,u can start as a bus conductor even if u dnt ve anytin, sory u here, OMA SHe ooH !
Re: Genuine Blco Seller Here For All Procedure- No Chain At All Clean SPA by yeye4live(m): 11:15pm On Aug 27, 2012
grin shocked Kia wey my jahyus 419 friend,ve u dicide 2alow me b,ok oooo
Re: Genuine Blco Seller Here For All Procedure- No Chain At All Clean SPA by jhayluz: 4:17am On Aug 28, 2012
Mr yeyefool are u tired of writing your two or three lines ba? am still waiting for u to take up my challenge, identify urself to dis house. Onyara Onyeberibe. U started a fight now u r gettin tired madman from a mad generation.

I LOVE DIS...

Fellow Nairalanders!!!......I introduce the one and only Olodo in the house, the biggest fool ever seen on nairaland so far (maybe his brodas will cont from where he will stop n do beta dan him), the only fool that started a fight n could not defend himself n take up a simple challenge, the man who's name already describes his foolishness, the one n only baseless n senseless noise maker on nairaland, pls permit me to introduce while u give a round of applause for the BIGGEST MUMU on Nairaland.............ghen ghen.............".MR YEYEFOOOL.". Clap for the mumu now........lol.........

Ur first name should be "MUMU".......lol......
Re: Genuine Blco Seller Here For All Procedure- No Chain At All Clean SPA by yeye4live(m): 9:14am On Aug 28, 2012
Crime don't pay ooh dis criminal ilaje man, stop makin a cartoon out of my sexy name,incase u can't see wel just check my sin in messg,if u can't read it,let me help u,it says am dat fuccckin great guy so I don't care if u don't,dat tells u u can't stop my fun here,
Don't deal wit with criminal dats all I wud tell
Re: Genuine Blco Seller Here For All Procedure- No Chain At All Clean SPA by jhayluz: 2:08am On Aug 29, 2012
Lol....yeyefooool. You r empty, u r such a child with damaged brain. U need a doctor.
U hav no identity so go n get a life den u can run ur mouth in ur fadas house not on nairaland cos u no fit. U r mentally deranged. YeYefoool sexy name goat ass....lol...abeg small boy go n play with sand. Naaaa dog u are not havin fun here, u hav been watched hands down so cry to ur papa to help u. Ina puala in igbo means 'r u nuts?' its obvious u are.

Nairaland can see ur accusation is baseless and u are d criminal dat needs to be washed closely cos u cannot take up the challenge u started n u hav no job n no identity.....so am tru with u.
"YeyefoOoool" ur foolisnes is a generational curse n u need deliverance

I drop my pen cos u r simply dry n empty....
Re: Genuine Blco Seller Here For All Procedure- No Chain At All Clean SPA by yeye4live(m): 9:08am On Aug 29, 2012
Don't drop ur pen bro, which eva u want sha,consider dis name brot down,I wud keep on telin every 1 about d criminal tended person ure.
Guys b careful of dis guy,he haz so many ids here but leave dat 2me I wil spam dem out soon,he s a criminal don't gve him any mone wat so eva 4any deal,b careful
Re: Genuine Blco Seller Here For All Procedure- No Chain At All Clean SPA by jhayluz: 4:00pm On Aug 30, 2012
yeye4live: Don't drop ur pen bro, which eva u want sha,consider dis name brot down,I wud keep on telin every 1 about d criminal tended person ure.
Guys b careful of dis guy,he haz so many ids here but leave dat 2me I wil spam dem out soon,he s a criminal don't gve him any mone wat so eva 4any deal,b careful

Lolz....Sorry jobless mr "YEYEFOOL" I already have enuf team on nairaland that we work togeda, its too late to cry wen ur head is off. Nairaland is still waiting for ur proof, mr olodo goatee, am already known all over nairaland, you are the one trying to gain attention.

U better seek spiritual cleansing cos u need am..
Re: Genuine Blco Seller Here For All Procedure- No Chain At All Clean SPA by yeye4live(m): 7:05pm On Aug 30, 2012
I love wen pple shout my name like dat, GCFR YEYE4LIVE,c den claimin dey ve links al ova nairaland wen u re d one wit multiple user name defraudin pple haba, u no go repent,wel am here 247 2chek pple like u ,jide Omo ilesha d criminal
Re: Genuine Blco Seller Here For All Procedure- No Chain At All Clean SPA by zubairwfemi: 6:42pm On Sep 11, 2012
Sir,
we got your contact thru nairaland. Are you the seller or mandate? Can you deal with the procedure below? If yes Send me the SPA. How soon can your bank respond after signing the SPA?
Within 1hr, 2hr or ....?

PROCEDURES:

1. Seller issues contract and signs commercial invoice with space for buyer to sign.

2. Buyer signs SPA and returns to seller

3. Letter of Undertaking from Seller’s Bank of its readiness to issue a Performance Guarantee/Bond for N15,000,000 in favor of Buyer upon its receipt of N50,000,000 Bank Guarantee issued in favor of Seller deductible from the total cost of cargo for Buyer’s Bank officer contacts Seller’s Bank account officer indicating Buyer’s readiness to issue N50,000,000 Bank Guarantee in favor of Seller to cover Logistics and Movement of Vessel to Q&Q point and also request confirmation or

4.Upon receipt and confirmation of Seller’s Bank confirmation or Letter of Undertaking of its readiness to issue N15,000,000 Performance Bond/Guarantee in favor of Buyer by Buyer’s Bank, Buyer will issue N50,000,000 Bank Guarantee in favor of Seller deductible from the total cost of cargo.

5. Seller upon receipt of N50,000,000 Bank Guarantee issues N15,000,000 Performance Guarantee in favor of Buyer.

6. Upon receipt and confirmation of N50,000,000 Bank Guarantee by Seller’s Bank, Seller bunker’s Vessel, secures Outward Clearance and instructs Vessel Master to issue ETA/NOR to Ghana Port Authority to confirm estimated time of arrival 10 nautical miles offshore Tema, Ghana.

7. Vessel sets sail for nominated Q&Q point 10 nautical miles Offshore Tema, Ghana and upon arrival of Vessel at Q&Q point; Vessel Master issues Marine ATB in favor of Buyer’s Supercargo and Inspectors to go onboard Vessel for Q&Q inspection.
8. Upon receipt and confirmation of ATB by Buyer, Buyer’s Inspectors and Supercargo board Vessel for Q&Q inspection.

9. Upon completion of Q&Q by Buyer’s nominated Inspectors, Buyer’s Supercargo remains onboard the Vessel and Inspectors return to shore.

10. Within 5(Five) banking days of issuance and receipt of positive Q&Q confirmation by Buyer’s Inspectors Buyer’s Bank issues Bank Payment Guarantee in Naira for full value of cargo.

11. Shipping documents and title are transferred to or issued in Buyers name at cost to Buyer.

12. Seller arranges for Buyer to talk to shipping company and take over Charter Party Agreement.

13. Presentation of Shipping Documents as listed in Clause 15 below by Seller’s Bank to Buyer’s Bank for final Payment.

14. Vessel sails to destination.

Kindly get back to me asap to kick off.
08034735155 email: phemtech@aol.com
Re: Genuine Blco Seller Here For All Procedure- No Chain At All Clean SPA by loverboy80(m): 10:37pm On Sep 11, 2012
@ zubairwfemi,i got that you have a buyer for blco...how serious is your buyer?i have 2 loaded vessel of BLCO now with Q88 and related documents that you can confirmed immediately...if you interested you can contact me asap(mar_adu@yahoo.co.uk)07059553768/08062075936...Marcus...please its only limited time as other people are calling for it...its on first come basis if your buyer is serious and ready.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Suppliers Of Limestone Urgently Needed In Lagos / Get A Major Distributor In Warri / Agents Wanted (earn 300 Dollars)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.