Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,930 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

My Nigerian Dreams! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Nigerian Dreams! (702 Views)

My Nigerian Police Harassment Experience! / Hi! My Nigerian Brothers And Sister Welcome To Our Tanzania Forum.! / Hello My Nigerian Brothers & Sisters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Nigerian Dreams! by Nobody: 6:16pm On Aug 03, 2012
My Nigerian Dreams!

My dream is that one day my Nigeria will truly be the ‘giant’ of Africa.
I have a dream that one day I wouldn’t wake up at night to iron my clothes.
I have a dream that one day I shall be able to travel by bus and don’t get in bumps.
I have a dream that one day I can comfortably go to any part of the country and serve my Fatherland.
I have a dream that one day I would be able to marry from any tribe or religion without hassles or excessive demands.
I have a dream that one day my green passport can take me to many places without a visa.
I have a dream that one day my fellow citizens in diaspora would have the zeal to come back home.
I have a dream that one day my Nigeria would no longer be known as full of frauds and fraudsters.
I have a dream that one day my Nigeria would be a land of equal opportunities.
To achieve my dream, I need to get involved and not talk only. I must criticize my leaders only positively. My fellow citizens would also get involved with one heart and mind.

What is/are your dream(s) for Nigeria?

3 Likes

Re: My Nigerian Dreams! by Freiburger(m): 6:23pm On Aug 03, 2012
It is definetly going to happen one day. Hope is the last thing that can die.

1 Like

Re: My Nigerian Dreams! by Nobody: 11:19pm On Aug 08, 2012
Working together to realize our Nigeria dreams.
Re: My Nigerian Dreams! by CrazyMan(m): 6:39am On Aug 09, 2012
Good dream

Let's hope and pray that it comes to pass.
Re: My Nigerian Dreams! by Nobody: 2:48pm On Aug 09, 2012
With our collective efforts, it will.
Re: My Nigerian Dreams! by Nobody: 7:43pm On Aug 22, 2012
What are your dreams for Nigeria?
Re: My Nigerian Dreams! by Nobody: 2:36pm On Dec 26, 2012
Life is about following what is right.

(1) (Reply)

No Going Back On N5000 Note- FG / Newbies Chatroom / ALUU: New Nigerian English

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.