Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,043 members, 7,814,560 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

How Can I Sue Turkish Airline For A Missing Luggage? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Can I Sue Turkish Airline For A Missing Luggage? (1656 Views)

Passengers At Abuja Airport Sleep Under Turkish Airline Plane / Nigerian Passenger Battles Turkish Airline Over Missing Luggage (Photos) / Safest Airline For 2015. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Sue Turkish Airline For A Missing Luggage? by Uzoma51: 7:18pm On Aug 03, 2012
I am desperately in need of your advice.
Re: How Can I Sue Turkish Airline For A Missing Luggage? by nikkyshyne(f): 9:03pm On Aug 03, 2012
Me, I don't know oo. Sowiee
Re: How Can I Sue Turkish Airline For A Missing Luggage? by Vicjustice: 11:24pm On Aug 03, 2012
Uzoma51: I am desperately in need of your advice.
You can't sue them over a missing luggage (especially when you are using the economic class ticket).
The possibility of such losses is in the terms & conditions that you agreed to during your ticket purchase: this is why they recommend you buy a travel insurance
Re: How Can I Sue Turkish Airline For A Missing Luggage? by OmoTier1(m): 12:21pm On Aug 04, 2012
Vicjustice:
You can't sue them over a missing luggage (especially when you are using the economic class ticket).
The possibility of such losses is in the terms & conditions that you agreed to during your ticket purchase: this is why they recommend you buy a travel insurance

Is this inline with the ICAO requirements of Airlines? I doubt hence I strongly disagree with your opinion.
Re: How Can I Sue Turkish Airline For A Missing Luggage? by Vicjustice: 2:14pm On Aug 04, 2012
This incidence does happen, so if everyone should sue airline companies over lost luggage, every company will be in bankruptcy. Remember that there is usually no proof or evidence to support a claim of missing luggage therefore, what the terms and conditions say is, you may be refunded your luggage or ticket fee in the event of such loss, and there are usually the maximum allowable payment for compensation, it is only when the airline fails to comply with these regulations that law suit is appropriate

(1) (Reply)

China Again? China Develops World’s First ATM That Recognizes People's Faces / Share Your IELTS Tips And Experience / Breath Taking Drone Pictures Of Some Places In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.