Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,969 members, 7,852,264 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:55 PM

Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house 2)- A Better House - NYSC (136) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house 2)- A Better House (158105 Views)

NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / NCCF Family House Demolished In Zamfara / 10 Reasons Why You Should Consider Staying In Family House During NYSC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) ... (206) (Go Down)

Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house 2)- A Better House by psoto(f): 11:32pm On Aug 29, 2012
Gods-child:

Hehehehhehehee...Do you know I've copied some things from you;..."Issorai, I seriously piry you, O yels, Of kois, O berra," etc...I hope we'll talk on phone one day, I'd like to hear how you pronounce them...grin
grin No be mon fault o. I'm a gentle gel on fone o. If only every gel can be as gentle as I ‎​A̶̲̥̅♏, O ‎​♏v̶̲̥̅ Lawd, the female population would have been berra! wink
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house 2)- A Better House by Godschild2(m): 11:32pm On Aug 29, 2012
psoto:
PDP...GOD'S CHILD!!! Now this is not remix but merix!
Ehmmm, but shey you know PDP...power! is like impersonation...and you may be sued for that sha...Okay ooo!
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house 2)- A Better House by CY09: 11:33pm On Aug 29, 2012
Gods-child:

hmmmm...One of the best places, provided, money dey!!...Lag na 'off' for me too sef...If they post me there, I'll probably be the 1st person that has ever redeployed from Lag...
wanted to pick on you guyz, lemme just hold my peace...lasgidigidi 4 life!
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house 2)- A Better House by Godschild2(m): 11:35pm On Aug 29, 2012
psoto:
Still asleep ke? If she's still asleep, then there's something she's not tell me!

Uhmmmm!...Don't worry, lets wait for her to wake up...
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house 2)- A Better House by psoto(f): 11:37pm On Aug 29, 2012
Gods-child:

hmmmm...One of the best places, provided, money dey!!...Lag na 'off' for me too sef...If they post me there, I'll probably be the 1st person that has ever redeployed from Lag...
Same here! I was telling a friend one day that if I'll serve I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ Lag, I'll need τ̅☺ have a driver, a cook and a laundry staff, compulsorily!
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house 2)- A Better House by psoto(f): 11:40pm On Aug 29, 2012
Gods-child:

Ehmmm, but shey you know PDP...power! is like impersonation...and you may be sued for that sha...Okay ooo!
And who is that hungry, baboonish, poo-filled-in-mouth Lawyer that wants τ̅☺ do that That wee mark the end of his career (if he had one before). smiley
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house 2)- A Better House by Godschild2(m): 11:43pm On Aug 29, 2012
psoto:
grin No be mon fault o. I'm a gentle gel on fone o. If only every gel can be as gentle as I ‎​A̶̲̥̅♏, O ‎​♏v̶̲̥̅ Lawd, the female population would have been berra! wink

Uuuuuuhmmmmmm!!!.....PSOooooTO!...GENTLE??...Abi you're referring to phone alone??...Well, I don't believe you ooo...But time will tell sha, verily!
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house 2)- A Better House by psoto(f): 11:43pm On Aug 29, 2012
CY09:
Is she........?
CY Complete the question and lemme deal with you overnight! This is a PDP matter! ‎​♏v̶̲̥̅ sister, P n D, have gone τ̅☺ bed, or wherever, but I gat their back in their absence, so, BACK OFF!!!
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house 2)- A Better House by psoto(f): 11:46pm On Aug 29, 2012
CY09:
Its because you're already used τ̅☺ the lifestyle and you've got things running there.
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house 2)- A Better House by Godschild2(m): 11:46pm On Aug 29, 2012
CY09:

Heehehehehehehe...Lolzzz...But you be confirm lasgidi dude nah...That's why you can survive the rugged life there...Me??
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house 2)- A Better House by psoto(f): 11:48pm On Aug 29, 2012
Gods-child:

Uuuuuuhmmmmmm!!!.....PSOooooTO!...GENTLE??...Abi you're referring to phone alone??...Well, I don't believe you ooo...But time will tell sha, verily!
‎​♏v̶̲̥̅ Gawd and ‎​♏v̶̲̥̅ Lawd! So he doesn't believe me? Time will tell truly.
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house 2)- A Better House by Godschild2(m): 11:50pm On Aug 29, 2012
psoto:
And who is that hungry, baboonish, poo-filled-in-mouth Lawyer that wants τ̅☺ do that That wee mark the end of his career (if he had one before). smiley

Heeeey!...PSOTO!...Me I no kuku talk anything ooo...
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house 2)- A Better House by psoto(f): 11:52pm On Aug 29, 2012
Time τ̅☺ search for the movie for the night!
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house 2)- A Better House by Godschild2(m): 11:52pm On Aug 29, 2012
psoto:
Its because you're already used τ̅☺ the lifestyle and you've got things running there.

#GBAM#...Exactly what I thought...
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house 2)- A Better House by psoto(f): 11:55pm On Aug 29, 2012
Gods-child:

Heeeey!...PSOTO!...Me I no kuku talk anything ooo...
I know say you no talk anything. But when any lawyer comes with that intention, keep him in detention for 24hrs first, before referring him τ̅☺ ‎​♏v̶̲̥̅ office.
*I keep using him, because I just know a she wouldn't be that silly.
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house 2)- A Better House by Godschild2(m): 11:56pm On Aug 29, 2012
psoto:
Same here! I was telling a friend one day that if I'll serve I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ Lag, I'll need τ̅☺ have a driver, a cook and a laundry staff, compulsorily!

hahhahahahaahaa...See 'Terms & Conditions' ooo...All those things as a corper??...Except if they won't collect salary sha...
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house 2)- A Better House by psoto(f): 11:58pm On Aug 29, 2012
Gods-child:

#GBAM#...Exactly what I thought...
Yep. The Lasgidi rebellious spirit is working, I noticed we posted at the same time sef.
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house 2)- A Better House by psoto(f): 12:01am On Aug 30, 2012
Gods-child:

hahhahahahaahaa...See 'Terms & Conditions' ooo...All those things as a corper??...Except if they won't collect salary sha...
Seriously, the thought of struggling for transportation alone is quite discouraging. Someone like me go tey for park wella, cos I don't like people rough-handling me and rushing tinz are unthinkable. Abeg...I could go on and on, Lag isn't just the place.
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house 2)- A Better House by Godschild2(m): 12:01am On Aug 30, 2012
psoto:
I know say you no talk anything. But when any lawyer comes with that intention, keep him in detention for 24hrs first, before referring him τ̅☺ ‎​♏v̶̲̥̅ office.
*I keep using him, because I just know a she wouldn't be that silly.

No wahala ooo...But don't be surprised if he's a 'she'
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house 2)- A Better House by Godschild2(m): 12:03am On Aug 30, 2012
psoto:
Yep. The Lasgidi rebellious spirit is working, I noticed we posted at the same time sef.

Can you imagine!...Rebellious spirit indeed!
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house 2)- A Better House by psoto(f): 12:08am On Aug 30, 2012
Gods-child:

No wahala ooo...But don't be surprised if he's a 'she'
cheesy I doubt it sha. But nothing is impossible.
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house 2)- A Better House by psoto(f): 12:12am On Aug 30, 2012
RIDWAN, how are you doing? Guess you're still reading the posts you missed.
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house 2)- A Better House by psoto(f): 12:16am On Aug 30, 2012
Gods-child:

Can you imagine!...Rebellious spirit indeed!
Yesso. I'm still thinking and praying seriously o, I still don't know which state τ̅☺ choose.
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house 2)- A Better House by Godschild2(m): 12:16am On Aug 30, 2012
psoto: Time τ̅☺ search for the movie for the night!

Please, don't forget the title this time around sha...I'll ask you later today...P for PSOTO, I think its time to go...Wish I could stay longer but...Sweet dreams ma'am!!...
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house 2)- A Better House by Godschild2(m): 12:23am On Aug 30, 2012
psoto:
Yesso. I'm still thinking and praying seriously o, I still don't know which state τ̅☺ choose.
Hahahhahaahaa...Still on the matter??...Just follow your heart dear, GOD has the final say...Even if you choose Oyo, you may still find yourself in Abj & vice-versa...I think I'll pray along with you...
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house 2)- A Better House by ChuksBlaze(m): 12:24am On Aug 30, 2012
psoto:
Evening dear, how was your day?

Cool o! Thank God
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house 2)- A Better House by psoto(f): 12:27am On Aug 30, 2012
Gods-child:

Please, don't forget the title this time around sha...I'll ask you later today...P for PSOTO, I think its time to go...Wish I could stay longer but...Sweet dreams ma'am!!...
grin I won't forget, looks like I've watched all the films on the laptop sef. Sleep tyte dear, I hope I find sleep soon too.
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house 2)- A Better House by ChuksBlaze(m): 12:27am On Aug 30, 2012
Gods-child:

Howdy CHUKS...How far with your project work??...Hope its running smooth...
Yes o my friend hope I would be done by first week In sept
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house 2)- A Better House by psoto(f): 12:28am On Aug 30, 2012
Gods-child:

Hahahhahaahaa...Still on the matter??...Just follow your heart dear, GOD has the final say...Even if you choose Oyo, you may still find yourself in Abj & vice-versa...I think I'll pray along with you...
I'm still on the matter o. Thanks dear, I will really appreciate it. #Big Hug#
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house 2)- A Better House by psoto(f): 12:30am On Aug 30, 2012
ChuksBlaze:
Yes o my friend hope I would be done by first week In sept
I was just about asking how far you've gone with the project. Please be fast with it, submit and come home o.
But wait a minute, will it just be graded I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ September?
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house 2)- A Better House by psoto(f): 12:32am On Aug 30, 2012
And Nepa just worsened ‎​♏v̶̲̥̅ situation. #Light Is Back!
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house 2)- A Better House by ChuksBlaze(m): 12:33am On Aug 30, 2012
psoto:
I was just about asking how far you've gone with the project. Please be fast with it, submit and come home o.
But wait a minute, will it just be graded I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ September?
Yea since I am on the graduation list for nov if I finish my project on time they would grade me at onces plus my supervisor understands my position

(1) (2) (3) ... (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) ... (206)

Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) / Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers / Tallest Abuja Corper And Shortest Corper Meet In Camp (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.