Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,829 members, 7,862,731 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 02:55 AM

Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house 2)- A Better House - NYSC (176) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house 2)- A Better House (158491 Views)

NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / NCCF Family House Demolished In Zamfara / 10 Reasons Why You Should Consider Staying In Family House During NYSC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) ... (206) (Go Down)

Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house 2)- A Better House by psoto(f): 7:29pm On Sep 04, 2012
GC, don't be confused.

psoto:
You berra do!
That was ‎​♏v̶̲̥̅ post after you said you were going τ̅☺ the farm and that you will bring bush meat.
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house 2)- A Better House by Godschild2(m): 7:30pm On Sep 04, 2012
log1: Pls any idea hw serving in akwa ibom wil luk like in terms of money, ppa etc being a mining engineering student?

...Bro, I wish I could help out with that but.....Don't worry, if IK sees this he'll tell you something....
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house 2)- A Better House by Godschild2(m): 7:32pm On Sep 04, 2012
psoto: GC, don't be confused.

That was ‎​♏v̶̲̥̅ post after you said you were going τ̅☺ the farm and that you will bring bush meat.

...But I thought you meant; "You berra go now".....Serious!
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house 2)- A Better House by psoto(f): 7:33pm On Sep 04, 2012
Gods-child:

^^^^.....Just me & you in the House!
So is that why you were mute? Don't worry, I won't spank you again, I've forgiven you and I'm patiently waiting for CHUKS.
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house 2)- A Better House by Godschild2(m): 7:33pm On Sep 04, 2012
ufuoma25: Naija educatnal systm jus kips me wndrn whn africns wil stop makn tins hard 4 emslvs. May God help us all

...Hmmmmmm.......May GOD help us all ooooo!.....
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house 2)- A Better House by psoto(f): 7:35pm On Sep 04, 2012
Gods-child:

...Bro, I wish I could help out with that but.....Don't worry, if IK sees this he'll tell you something....
Of kois, I trust IKOBONG!
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house 2)- A Better House by psoto(f): 7:37pm On Sep 04, 2012
Gods-child:

...But I thought you meant; "You berra go now".....Serious!
Durh...what will you say before? Mschewww.....
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house 2)- A Better House by Godschild2(m): 7:39pm On Sep 04, 2012
psoto:
So is that why you were mute? Don't worry, I won't spank you again, I've forgiven you and I'm patiently waiting for CHUKS.

HeeeeeeeeeeY!!!!

#singing#......'Glory be to GOD, in the highest, amen'........'Be lifted highhhhh, be lifted highhhhhh, O Lord, be liiiiifted highh'......'I just want to say, BABA Ooh, Eshey ey ey ey ey'.....'I will praise You, from everlasting, everlasting to everlasting'......

Thank You JESUS!!!!!.........HAAAAAA

#ClearsSweat#
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house 2)- A Better House by Godschild2(m): 7:42pm On Sep 04, 2012
psoto:
Durh...what will you say before? Mschewww.....

Haaa!....I gentle!
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house 2)- A Better House by psoto(f): 7:42pm On Sep 04, 2012
Gods-child:

HeeeeeeeeeeY!!!!

#singing#......'Glory be to GOD, in the highest, amen'........'Be lifted highhhhh, be lifted highhhhhh, O Lord, be liiiiifted highh'......'I just want to say, BABA Ooh, Eshey ey ey ey ey'.....'I will praise You, from everlasting, everlasting to everlasting'......

Thank You JESUS!!!!!.........HAAAAAA

#ClearsSweat#
cheesy GC!!! Now I know you need attention. You're in no way okay.
Make sure you also go for thanksgiving on sunday and invite me.
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house 2)- A Better House by psoto(f): 7:44pm On Sep 04, 2012
Gods-child:

Haaa!....I gentle!
smiley
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house 2)- A Better House by psoto(f): 7:45pm On Sep 04, 2012
Oga ZUBBAINO, I see you...
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house 2)- A Better House by Godschild2(m): 7:53pm On Sep 04, 2012
psoto:
cheesy GC!!! Now I know you need attention. You're in no way okay.
Make sure you also go for thanksgiving on sunday and invite me.

PSOTO!....So you don't know what it means to be on the receiving end of your HAMMER??....I've been battling with it for almost 24 hours now!...can you watch a Horror movie for 24 hours??...Shebi you know I'm not okay before nah...No be only thanksgiving, I go render special number sef!

#SingingContinues#.....'Thank you for saving me, thank you my Lord'.....'Almighty FATHER, I thank you I thank you'....'My GOD is a good GOD, yes HE is'

.....#whispers#....Okay, can I get that 'big hug' from you now.....??
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house 2)- A Better House by Godschild2(m): 7:54pm On Sep 04, 2012
psoto: Oga ZUBBAINO, I see you...

...I think he has left oo...
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house 2)- A Better House by psoto(f): 7:55pm On Sep 04, 2012
House mates, I have a question, just being curious...
What if NYSC announces tomorrow that the whole programme has been scrapped, no more service year...How will you feel? Excited or disappointed?
#Just Asking...
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house 2)- A Better House by Godschild2(m): 7:55pm On Sep 04, 2012
...#sighs#...So, PSOTO...How was your day??...Any highlights??...
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house 2)- A Better House by psoto(f): 7:57pm On Sep 04, 2012
Gods-child:

PSOTO!....So you don't know what it means to be on the receiving end of your HAMMER??....I've been battling with it for almost 24 hours now!...can you watch a Horror movie for 24 hours??...Shebi you know I'm not okay before nah...No be only thanksgiving, I go render special number sef!

#SingingContinues#.....'Thank you for saving me, thank you my Lord'.....'Almighty FATHER, I thank you I thank you'....'My GOD is a good GOD, yes HE is'

.....#whispers#....Okay, can I get that 'big hug' from you now.....??
Buh it wasn't that bad naa...Besides it didn't last for the whole 24hrs. Oya come τ̅☺ mummy...#BigHug
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house 2)- A Better House by psoto(f): 8:00pm On Sep 04, 2012
Gods-child:
...#sighs#...So, PSOTO...How was your day??...Any highlights??...
Twas just there jawe. No highlights.
There's been light since I woke up this morning, uninterrupted and I managed τ̅☺ grab a one hour nap, which doesn't happen often...
It feels so good not τ̅☺ have τ̅☺ go out everyday.
How was yours?
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house 2)- A Better House by Godschild2(m): 8:12pm On Sep 04, 2012
psoto: House mates, I have a question, just being curious...
What if NYSC announces tomorrow that the whole programme has been scrapped, no more service year...How will you feel? Excited or disappointed?
#Just Asking...

Haaaaa...I will be happy & sad at the same time...Sad in the sense that; I've been looking forward to it, especially the 3 weeks camping...parade, drills, obstacle things, etc...That's the part I look forward to the most....

And I'll be so so happy in the sense that; There are a lot things I should have done right now but NYSC cert has been delaying me...Not that I have a particular job waiting for me ooo, but I just want to be free from the tentacles of academic qualifications!...I need to know my bearing...etc...

Summarily; I'll be so Excited!!!

What about you??
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house 2)- A Better House by Godschild2(m): 8:17pm On Sep 04, 2012
psoto:
Buh it wasn't that bad naa...Besides it didn't last for the whole 24hrs. Oya come τ̅☺ mummy...#BigHug

Hehehehehehe....I catch am!....GOD bless you again!!!
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house 2)- A Better House by Godschild2(m): 8:24pm On Sep 04, 2012
psoto:
Twas just there jawe. No highlights.
There's been light since I woke up this morning, uninterrupted and I managed τ̅☺ grab a one hour nap, which doesn't happen often...
It feels so good not τ̅☺ have τ̅☺ go out everyday.
How was yours?

Normal daily routine as usual ooo....No highlights too...Woke up in the morning, ate...left for farm, worked...came back home, napped...And I thank GOD I didn't get into trouble sha!
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house 2)- A Better House by Godschild2(m): 8:25pm On Sep 04, 2012
FADDY & DAHRACH are around now....I see you!...How una dey??
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house 2)- A Better House by cuteytohbad(f): 8:36pm On Sep 04, 2012
#Just Asking...

As long as I get the money people who go for service get it fine wf me. Kul but definately not disappointed
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house 2)- A Better House by Godschild2(m): 8:36pm On Sep 04, 2012
#Just Asking...

And yeah, I forgot to include this as one of the reasons why I'll be sad...I'll miss the 'Allowee' cos I need it...But still, I'm ready to sacrifice it for my freedom...
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house 2)- A Better House by fadinus(m): 8:38pm On Sep 04, 2012
Gods-child:
Fine bro, notin much o
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house 2)- A Better House by psoto(f): 8:41pm On Sep 04, 2012
Gods-child:

Haaaaa...I will be happy & sad at the same time...Sad in the sense that; I've been looking forward to it, especially the 3 weeks camping...parade, drills, obstacle things, etc...That's the part I look forward to the most....

And I'll be so so happy in the sense that; There are a lot things I should have done right now but NYSC cert has been delaying me...Not that I have a particular job waiting for me ooo, but I just want to be free from the tentacles of academic qualifications!...I need to know my bearing...etc...

Summarily; I'll be so Excited!!!

What about you??
I'll be happy o. But I'll wish more that NYSC goes back τ̅☺ the way it was before, cos its aims are not been achieved again. Anything short of that, I'll be happy, because a lot of lives are being lost while serving this our so-called fatherland that isn't worth it.
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house 2)- A Better House by psoto(f): 8:44pm On Sep 04, 2012
cutey toh bad :

As long as I get the money people who go for service get it fine wf me. Kul but definately not disappointed
Issorai...
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house 2)- A Better House by psoto(f): 8:53pm On Sep 04, 2012
Gods-child:

And yeah, I forgot to include this as one of the reasons why I'll be sad...I'll miss the 'Allowee' cos I need it...But still, I'm ready to sacrifice it for my freedom...
The freedom is another thing again. Really if I'm τ̅☺ talk about this thing, it will be a long story. Nigeria is just a place where tinz don't work and that's why most of us a excited about going for NYSC cos of the freedom, experience and the peanut allowee. May God help this country...God Bless Nigeria.
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house 2)- A Better House by Dahrach(f): 8:55pm On Sep 04, 2012
#Just Asking...

hmmmmm, cant really say, if i wil b sad or happy..mixed feelings i guess...
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house 2)- A Better House by Dahrach(f): 8:57pm On Sep 04, 2012
Gods-child:

good nd u?
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house 2)- A Better House by Godschild2(m): 8:58pm On Sep 04, 2012
........Roll Call things........

OGBECHE.........absent
ABBASUFI........absent
RIDWAN............absent
CHUKS..............absent.....& WANTED!
HORBASCO...........absent
BREZZYBONE......absent
YEMCOGUY.........Absent
WOLEBS.............Absent
BOUNTYMAN.......Absent!
PRODAM...........Absent!!
KIKELOMO.........Absent!!
MHOZZIS...........Absent!!!
FEMOINT...........Absent!!!!

I'm beginning to get worried about BOUNTY again......It is well!
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house 2)- A Better House by Godschild2(m): 9:00pm On Sep 04, 2012
Dahrach:

good nd u?

Same here...Good as always...

(1) (2) (3) ... (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) ... (206)

Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) / Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers / Tallest Abuja Corper And Shortest Corper Meet In Camp (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.