Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,628 members, 7,847,628 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 10:42 PM

Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house 2)- A Better House - NYSC (50) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house 2)- A Better House (157734 Views)

NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / NCCF Family House Demolished In Zamfara / 10 Reasons Why You Should Consider Staying In Family House During NYSC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (206) (Go Down)

Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house 2)- A Better House by cuteytohbad(f): 11:27am On Aug 14, 2012
jonath0012:
See my fellow Unilorite in d house! Greatest unilorite!
You r very much welcomed to d house. Feel free to make contributions and keep following d trend.
Can we know your field of study and where u desire to service?
@jonathan Fnx so much. I finished from department of Religion and I wil like to serve in Ogun State.
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house 2)- A Better House by psoto(f): 12:30pm On Aug 14, 2012
cutey toh bad :

Fnx for welcoming me First lady. I finished from department of Religions. I wld love nothing other than a proper welcoming which u ave done Ma. I wil love to serve in Ogun State.

You're welcome ma'am. Religions? Cutey toh Badt? Issorai. ‎​♏v̶̲̥̅ Lips are sealed.lolzzz
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house 2)- A Better House by psoto(f): 12:55pm On Aug 14, 2012
GOD'S CHILD, I see your handiwork ooooo
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house 2)- A Better House by SBabaJ(m): 12:58pm On Aug 14, 2012
And So My Aunt Registered Me For Bible School...!
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house 2)- A Better House by prodam(m): 1:10pm On Aug 14, 2012
Good day my people..
Our aspirations of today shall be the realities of tomorrow and I hope someday great fortune will smile at us all as citizens of this country.
For the past 51yrs, we have been surviving in a country who doesnt cater for the needs and welfare of her youth, a nation whose education pillar has become an object of mediocrity, a self-acclaimed giant of Africa who has failed to rise to her socio-economic challenges.
In sake of patriotism, I and other young and bright nigerians like you guyz continue to contribute our quota to the development of our beloved country, we sacrifice our lives and emotions of our loved ones at the 2011 general elections, we went to libya for peacekeeping, we form progressive groups, despite the ugly, devastating and deteriorating situation of the country..all these we did and will continue to do, but only our own-elected goverment to repay us with death, massacre, unemployment and high-tensioned sufferness due to their ineptitude, cowardness, and nefarious intentions.
And here come the question, why should I still be patriotic?
My answer is simply because if dont be a part of the solution, if i dont join in its revolution, if I dont take care of them WHO WILL?
Pastor chris was right when he said: Nigeria will be built by Nigerians.
Fellow tommorow leaders, keep doing the good work whereever you are because you are relevant to the society.
...u guyz una too much, no mind me..I be 'kidPoet'..dat was some texts from an essay I wrote just this morning..walahi, I got the inspirations from this house..I hope this one doesnt put me into trouble again cos whether they like it or not, I will make it available for publication on 'campus Life on the Nations Newspaper'..

Those wey dey talk say dem be unilorite, we no be unilorites again, we be alumni of the great BBF university.. Godschild, walahi, I love all ur compositions from the literary end, always precise and concise..u be boss oo.. I hail everybody oo starting with awon Iya mi in the house..motijuba!!!!

.....penName : PHD
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house 2)- A Better House by jonath0012(m): 2:23pm On Aug 14, 2012
prodam: Good day my people..
Our aspirations of today shall be the realities of tomorrow and I hope someday great fortune will smile at us all as citizens of this country.
For the past 51yrs, we have been surviving in a country who doesnt cater for the needs and welfare of her youth, a nation whose education pillar has become an object of mediocrity, a self-acclaimed giant of Africa who has failed to rise to her socio-economic challenges.
In sake of patriotism, I and other young and bright nigerians like you guyz continue to contribute our quota to the development of our beloved country, we sacrifice our lives and emotions of our loved ones at the 2011 general elections, we went to libya for peacekeeping, we form progressive groups, despite the ugly, devastating and deteriorating situation of the country..all these we did and will continue to do, but only our own-elected goverment to repay us with death, massacre, unemployment and high-tensioned sufferness due to their ineptitude, cowardness, and nefarious intentions.
My answer is simply because if dont be a part of the solution, if i dont join in its revolution, if I dont take care of them WHO WILL?
Fellow tommorow leaders, keep doing the good work whereever you are because you are relevant to the society.
...u guyz una too much, no mind me..I be 'kidPoet'..dat was some texts from an essay I wrote just this morning..walahi, I got the inspirations from this house..I hope this one doesnt put me into trouble again cos whether they like it or not, I will make it available for publication on 'campus Life on the Nations Newspaper'..

Those wey dey talk say dem be unilorite, we no be unilorites again, we be alumni of the great BBF university.. Godschild, walahi, I love all ur compositions from the literary end, always precise and concise..u be boss oo.. I hail everybody oo starting with awon Iya mi in the house..motijuba!!!!

Good write -up, thumps up! and thanks for pointing out that error-no longer unilorites, but alumni...... And what did u study?
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house 2)- A Better House by psoto(f): 2:26pm On Aug 14, 2012
SBabaJ: And So My Aunt Registered Me For Bible School...!
LMAO...grin. Are you serious? She doesn't want you τ̅☺ be idle. An idle mind is the Devil"s workshop you know?grin
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house 2)- A Better House by psoto(f): 2:55pm On Aug 14, 2012

Good one, buh still needs some editing.
Hope its not like you once got into trouble for publishing an essay?
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house 2)- A Better House by mhozzis(m): 2:59pm On Aug 14, 2012
Having lunch if you care join me.
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house 2)- A Better House by psoto(f): 3:03pm On Aug 14, 2012
mhozzis: Having lunch if you care join me.
Thanks. Just had lunch...
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house 2)- A Better House by psoto(f): 3:06pm On Aug 14, 2012
FADINUS, guess you have KIKE's pin, pls have you heard from her on BBM?
FEMOINT and CONTRA are still yet to show up.
BANTTIE says he'll be in the house today.
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house 2)- A Better House by SBabaJ(m): 3:23pm On Aug 14, 2012
psoto:
LMAO...grin. Are you serious? She doesn't want you τ̅☺ be idle. An idle mind is the Devil"s workshop you know?grin
It Is Tiring...I Resumed Today...8-12, 1Hour Break & 1-3.
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house 2)- A Better House by Abbasufi: 3:45pm On Aug 14, 2012
ik121: Good mornin folks! Godschild nd breezy mornin. Cy iz good 2 hv u bac! Abassufi i beg u, plz kip ur kool in d midst of unwarranted provocation, keep ur daggar for 4 nw. Jus like psoto earlier told u "NO COMMENT". Dat policy is alrdy bn observd by many includin my humble sef. Good ppl i hope 2 catch u guyz on d oda side ! Yeeeeeeaaahh Baby....

IK MY MAN AM WIT U O. HW IS IT GOIN, R U STIL @ SKUL
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house 2)- A Better House by SBabaJ(m): 4:07pm On Aug 14, 2012
Wrote A Test Already Today., And I Have Volumes To Read Before The Next Test Tomorrow Morning. I Thought I Left This Lifestyle In Unilorin., Albeit Temporarily.
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house 2)- A Better House by ik121: 4:14pm On Aug 14, 2012
Abbasufi:

IK MY MAN AM WIT U O. HW IS IT GOIN, R U STIL @ SKUL
Yeeeeaah Baby ! Am stil in skool o! Hopefully i'll b bac by thurs.
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house 2)- A Better House by psoto(f): 4:19pm On Aug 14, 2012
SBabaJ: Wrote A Test Already Today., And I Have Volumes To Read Before The Next Test Tomorrow Morning. I Thought I Left This Lifestyle In Unilorin., Albeit Temporarily.
For real? So you've even started. O ga o. We won't be seeing your face here again o.
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house 2)- A Better House by zubbainno123: 4:19pm On Aug 14, 2012
Gods-child:

My broda, please let your mind be settled...I think all state universities are like that...Na so dem dey do for my own school sef!...The deadline for submission of names is 1st week of september...just keep praying okay?...You will never miss out!...It is well!

Thanks bruv.......................i will try to get my mind settled. The annoying thing is that i graduated since last year and here i am, still battling to go for SERVICE.
The truth is that some lecturers can be so lazy and have this lackadaisical attitude towards carrying out their official duties.

............i just pray and hope they meet the DEADLINE!
Thanks for ur concern once again mate, .......WE SHALL BE THERE IJN!
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house 2)- A Better House by zubbainno123: 4:24pm On Aug 14, 2012
psoto:
All is well ZUBBAINNO, just remain optimistic and hope for the best. Your future is I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ God's hands and no delay, whatsoever, can affect it!

THANKS MISS FIRST LADY.................your words are so encouraging, i PROMISE not to ponder over the matter again.
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house 2)- A Better House by SBabaJ(m): 4:25pm On Aug 14, 2012
psoto:
For real? So you've even started. O ga o. We won't be seeing your face here again o.
You'll Def See Me...Just Need To Get Into The Groove First.
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house 2)- A Better House by SBabaJ(m): 4:26pm On Aug 14, 2012
zubbainno123:

Thanks bruv.......................i will try to get my mind settled. The annoying thing is that i graduated since last year and here i am, still battling to go for SERVICE.
The truth is that some lecturers can be so lazy and have this lackadaisical attitude towards carrying out their official duties.

Amen! And Don't Worry Brother...God Is On Your Side!
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house 2)- A Better House by prodam(m): 4:28pm On Aug 14, 2012
Thankz jonath, I studied computer science.
Thankz psoto, yes ma..yeah, an issue came up sometimes ago..still on still..the struggle continues..if the parliament can not checkmate, the pen will.
SbabaJ, the scholar, you just dey write tests..baba oo...u are on ur way to becoming a rare gem in the field of Agriculture..so Help you God.
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house 2)- A Better House by ik121: 4:29pm On Aug 14, 2012
SBabaJ: And So My Aunt Registered Me For Bible School...!
Evangelist Baba!!!!!! I tot ur muslim?
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house 2)- A Better House by SBabaJ(m): 4:35pm On Aug 14, 2012
ik121: Evangelist Baba!!!!!! I tot ur muslim?
Not At All...I Am A Practicing Christian. Exactly What My Siblings Have Been Calling Me Here.
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house 2)- A Better House by SBabaJ(m): 4:39pm On Aug 14, 2012
prodam: Thankz jonath, I studied computer science.
Thankz psoto, yes ma..yeah, an issue came up sometimes ago..still on still..the struggle continues..if the parliament can not checkmate, the pen will.
SbabaJ, the scholar, you just dey write tests..baba oo...u are on ur way to becoming a rare gem in the field of Agriculture..so Help you God.
Amen Sir.
Scholar? You Remind Me Of School Again...
It's Bible School...I Am Less Than A Beginner Compared To Some Of My Present Coursemates Oh...
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house 2)- A Better House by psoto(f): 4:47pm On Aug 14, 2012
zubbainno123:

Those are some of our Nigerian schools for you o. In some schools, departments don't even listen τ̅☺ senate's directive.
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house 2)- A Better House by Godschild2(m): 4:51pm On Aug 14, 2012
psoto: GOD'S CHILD, I see your handiwork ooooo
Ma'am...I am so so sorry for that...I tried my best to refrain from doing it...I was moved by the traces of remorse I saw in him.
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house 2)- A Better House by psoto(f): 4:54pm On Aug 14, 2012
SBabaJ:
You'll Def See Me...Just Need To Get Into The Groove First.
Ok. We hope so sha...
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house 2)- A Better House by Godschild2(m): 4:56pm On Aug 14, 2012

Yo!...nice write-up you got there...I'm sure there's more coming from where this one emerged...Keep it up bro!...Ermm, nobody be boss ooo!...na learn we still dey learn ooo...from people like you...
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house 2)- A Better House by psoto(f): 4:57pm On Aug 14, 2012
zubbainno123:

THANKS MISS FIRST LADY.................your words are so encouraging, i PROMISE not to ponder over the matter again.
That's the least we can do for ourselves on this thread...*One Love*...
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house 2)- A Better House by psoto(f): 4:59pm On Aug 14, 2012
prodam: Thankz jonath, I studied computer science.
Keep it up bro. And stay on the right track. Be careful too.
GGMUB...More wisdom for you...
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house 2)- A Better House by SBabaJ(m): 4:59pm On Aug 14, 2012
psoto:
Those are some of our Nigerian schools for you o. In some schools, departments don't even listen τ̅☺ senate's directive.
p
That's Quite True...
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house 2)- A Better House by Godschild2(m): 5:00pm On Aug 14, 2012
zubbainno123:

ZUBBY, its just that I'm tired of telling my story...No be only you ooo!...But we have to stay focused on Baba GOD...WE SHALL BE THERE AMEN!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (206)

Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) / Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers / Tallest Abuja Corper And Shortest Corper Meet In Camp (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.