Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,273 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

Reduction Of Departmental Cutoff By Unizik - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Reduction Of Departmental Cutoff By Unizik (2472 Views)

Students Burn Down AAU Departmental Building (pic) / Monitor Lizard Caught By Unizik Medical Students / OOU Students On Protest Over The Reduction Of School Fee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reduction Of Departmental Cutoff By Unizik by fuwasky: 9:02pm On Aug 03, 2012
Just had dat unizik reduced there recently released departmental cutoff...don't no if it is true
Re: Reduction Of Departmental Cutoff By Unizik by atnak(m): 9:35pm On Aug 03, 2012
na lie is not possibble
Re: Reduction Of Departmental Cutoff By Unizik by Joeey(m): 9:45pm On Aug 03, 2012
i d tell u ...instead dem go increase am cos pple too much
Re: Reduction Of Departmental Cutoff By Unizik by atnak(m): 10:41pm On Aug 03, 2012
Joeey: i d tell u ...instead dem go increase am cos pple too much
ma broda ooo how skul go decrease dia cut-off mark do u know how many people that applied for unizik admission dis year and they are looking for any possible means to reduce it and u said that they reduced their cut-off mark. Abeg no just talk that tin for public because dem go laugh u like person wey miss road
Re: Reduction Of Departmental Cutoff By Unizik by obuksjr(m): 3:26pm On Aug 04, 2012
@atna k, he may be right because unizik is having issues with JAMB, that is why the admission list is taking more time than necessary.The first admission list was rejected by jamb because they did nt adhered to jamb conditions for admission,the list was full of indigenes without much consideration for catchement areas and less educational develope states,so they were asked to rewiew their cut-off and cover every area as stipulated by jamb. Unizik-my alma matta.
Re: Reduction Of Departmental Cutoff By Unizik by kingebuka(m): 8:03pm On Aug 04, 2012
obuksjr: @atna k, he may be right because unizik is having issues with JAMB, that is why the admission list is taking more time than necessary.The first admission list was rejected by jamb because they did nt adhered to jamb conditions for admission,the list was full of indigenes without much consideration for catchement areas and less educational develope states,so they were asked to rewiew their cut-off and cover every area as stipulated by jamb. Unizik-my alma matta.
if they reduce their cut-off mark it means they will admit more students
Re: Reduction Of Departmental Cutoff By Unizik by obuksjr(m): 8:38pm On Aug 04, 2012
By reviewing cut-off does not necessarily mean that more students will be admitted,it's just a case of the first shall be the last ,because cut-off for indigenes will increase while those for catchment and ELDS will be reduced to meet up the quota specified by JAMB.
Re: Reduction Of Departmental Cutoff By Unizik by kingebuka(m): 9:56pm On Aug 04, 2012
obuksjr: By reviewing cut-off does not necessarily mean that more students will be admitted,it's just a case of the first shall be the last ,because cut-off for indigenes will increase while those for catchment and ELDS will be reduced to meet up the quota specified by JAMB.
so pple from other areas that passed their cut-off mark will still be admitted
Re: Reduction Of Departmental Cutoff By Unizik by Fukup(m): 11:29pm On Aug 04, 2012
No matter how long it'll take them or processes they'll undergo in admitting students.all i know is that my name will be boldly written on tha admission list coz i've already prepared for my matriculation.UNIZIK MY ALMA MATA.love you die.
Re: Reduction Of Departmental Cutoff By Unizik by kingebuka(m): 9:53am On Aug 05, 2012
@fukup I like ur style mehn

(1) (Reply)

Avanset VCE Exam Simulator / Few Masters Programme You Can Do In Unilag With Your HND. / National Identification Number (NIN)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.