Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

To The Doctors In The House, Pls Help - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / To The Doctors In The House, Pls Help (1792 Views)

How The Doctors In St. Nicholas Hospital Killed Chaz. B / What The Doctors Are Saying:Opinions And Comments From Doctors Across The Nation / The Doctors Oath . . . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To The Doctors In The House, Pls Help by bigmitchmob: 9:07pm On Aug 03, 2012
I need a medical assistance. I feel this pain in my his, i can hardly bend properly, even when I find it so difficult to stand upright for a while then gradually falls in position. I feel this pain while i'm sitting, walking or lying down with my stomach.

The pain is gradually extending to my back maybe spine. I feel like there is a torn inside my pelvic. I don't know if it's arthritis or something. What should i do, what kinda test should i go for, hospital??

Please i need urgent response.

I feel very uncomfortable

Thanks in advance
Re: To The Doctors In The House, Pls Help by guchieberry(m): 7:31pm On Aug 04, 2012
Hi, are you male/female? U didn't indicate, wots ur age too?
Did have a fall or any close contact jab around your hip? Well, you need to go for a pelvic xray or better yet see a doctor. However in the meantime, moderate analgesic like ibuprofen can help alleviate the pain if the condition limits ur movt or causes u severe pain.
Goodluck wink
Re: To The Doctors In The House, Pls Help by bigmitchmob: 11:53pm On Aug 05, 2012
I'm a male, 25. I fell when i was about 6 or so.
Re: To The Doctors In The House, Pls Help by bigmitchmob: 11:57pm On Aug 05, 2012
guchieberry: Hi, are you male/female? U didn't indicate, wots ur age too?
Did have a fall or any close contact jab around your hip? Well, you need to go for a pelvic xray or better yet see a doctor. However in the meantime, moderate analgesic like ibuprofen can help alleviate the pain if the condition limits ur movt or causes u severe pain.
Goodluck wink

I'm a male, 25. I fell when i was about 6 or so, could this be the cause?

Yea, I'm currently taking Cipronol 500, Ibulab-200 (Ibuprofen) and Aspirin.

More comments please.

Thanks
Re: To The Doctors In The House, Pls Help by guchieberry(m): 7:33am On Aug 09, 2012
Hi Mitch, well you need to go see an orthopaedic so they will examine you and find out the cause; you might also need to do a pelvic/lumber xray to check for any nerve compression which cld be causing u the pain. Take care
Re: To The Doctors In The House, Pls Help by bigmitchmob: 12:41pm On Aug 09, 2012
@guchieberry

Thanks for the piece.

Do you know of a good orthopedic/hospital you can recommend? I am in Lagos?
Re: To The Doctors In The House, Pls Help by vb0mb(m): 4:42pm On Aug 10, 2012
bigmitchmob: @guchieberry

Thanks for the piece.

Do you know of a good orthopedic/hospital you can recommend? I am in Lagos?

Igbobi orthopedic hospital
Re: To The Doctors In The House, Pls Help by sammyhands: 8:16pm On Aug 10, 2012
bigmitchmob: I'm a male, 25. I fell when i was about 6 or so.

Hello,
Before you take the next tablet can you go to a general hospital? I understand what you just complain of but you need a proper medical examination, so I won't prescribe anything
Re: To The Doctors In The House, Pls Help by bigmitchmob: 4:40pm On Aug 31, 2012
@sammyhands and all

Thanks , i will to Isolo General Hospital next week, it's closer. Or do you have any one in particular to recommend pls?

Thanks for the concern

(1) (Reply)

Why Is It Wrong For Me To Suck On An Old Woman's bosom? / Snake Killed In The Male Hostel Of Federal University Ndufu Alike Ikwo (funai) / Do You Still Eat Roasted Corn? Checkout What It Does To Your Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.