Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,088 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

Buy African Gray Parrot - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Buy African Gray Parrot (2977 Views)

Buy African Prints Such As Ghana Wax, Daviva @ Wholesale Prices / I Need The Legitimate Supply Of Gray Ordinary Portanland Cement.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buy African Gray Parrot by Buyparrots(m): 11:19pm On Aug 03, 2012
Hello every one , kindly contact me to purchase african gray parrot at cheapest rate . We can bring your new parrot to your home at your own cost .Mobile number : 08153422096 . Yahoo messenger I'd : drparrots

Re: Buy African Gray Parrot by ike4real: 6:52am On Aug 04, 2012
How much is it?
Re: Buy African Gray Parrot by wakaman: 10:25am On Aug 04, 2012
hi, how do you sell? and the photo attached is not an african gray, thats a parakeet. so real photos please.
Re: Buy African Gray Parrot by ksystems: 9:05pm On Oct 01, 2012
Buy parrots: Hello every one , kindly contact me to purchase african gray parrot at cheapest rate . We can bring your new parrot to your home at your own cost .Mobile number : 08153422096 . Yahoo messenger I'd : drparrots

Fellow Nigerians,

Please note that this advert is a SCAM!
I have already fallen victim to this scumbag. He claimed to breed and sell parrot. It's over a month since I paid for my parrot but yet to receive same. he no longer answers his phones, keep changing lines and prefer you send him a message when you call from an unkonwn line.

Little wonder why online business is struggling in Nigeria - people like this poor fellow preying on other's trust.

It might interest you to note that he never publishes his address in all his adverts in different forums. Please be advised.
Re: Buy African Gray Parrot by OracleHex(m): 9:46pm On May 22, 2013
k-systems:

Fellow Nigerians,

Please note that this advert is a SCAM!
I have already fallen victim to this scumbag. He claimed to breed and sell parrot. It's over a month since I paid for my parrot but yet to receive same. he no longer answers his phones, keep changing lines and prefer you send him a message when you call from an unkonwn line.

Little wonder why online business is struggling in Nigeria - people like this poor fellow preying on other's trust.

It might interest you to note that he never publishes his address in all his adverts in different forums. Please be advised.
ThAnks bro for unveiling the scumbag, pls I need a talking parrot as a pet, could u direct me where to buy??

(1) (Reply)

How To Run A Private And Profitable Abattoir / Top Ten Microfinance Banks / A 30 Tonnes Cold Room With Generator For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.