Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,985 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:37 AM

Laspotech, Ibadan Poly,ibadan Uni., Ado Ekiti Unilag Etc (taofel Exam) - Educational Services - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / Laspotech, Ibadan Poly,ibadan Uni., Ado Ekiti Unilag Etc (taofel Exam) (678 Views)

POLY IBADAN Admission And Form Is Currently In Progress 13/14,help 0... / Ijmb Admission To 200 Level Into University (unilorin And Over 15 Other Uni) / Laspotech Part -time Form 2011/12 Still On Sale. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Laspotech, Ibadan Poly,ibadan Uni., Ado Ekiti Unilag Etc (taofel Exam) by dudududu(m): 2:45pm On Aug 04, 2012
have you find it very difficult to get admision on subjected school? or are you looking for admision in other country. please dont doubt anymore or think is over,
am here to help you out with 100% assurance that you will finally smile at the end of the year. am here to help- my co student and some who have not even hav the knowledge of admision with just optimum cost.
even if you dont have complete result for both part time and full time.
or do you wish to have certificate on english language from another country? it is legal and there is clear evidence that it is real either you have credit card or not. all neccesary document will be send throu coureer service direct to ur home address.

all you need regarding to any issue bothering you is just to call me or u send me mail bon:
ollalet@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Cipm Exam Prep / Admission In Russia University / Home Lessons For Students In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.