Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,905 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

3 Major Problem Of Men - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 3 Major Problem Of Men (1261 Views)

Major Scam Threads That Have Rocked & Entertained Nairalanders / What Is The Problem Of Chic's Even The Mature Ones Do The Same Thing / 3 Major Reasons Why I Will Vote For Nuhu Ribadu Come Saturday.who Is Your Candidate And Why Would Yo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

3 Major Problem Of Men by tobechi74: 4:06pm On Aug 04, 2012
There are 3 major problems every man must overcome before he become sucesful.these factors are not bad individualy.what is bad is failure to control our quest for them..
These factors begin with letter W. They are

WINE

drunknes makes a man disgrace himself in public. A man who staggers becomes a laughing stock to children.he looses his self respect.
Drunk Men have lost their lives driving. Exces drinking also has health related problem.

WEALTH

Every man want to be rich. Man knows that wealth brings fame and power. In a quest to be wealthy,man has done many ilegal tings such as such as yahooyahoo, drugsmugling,bribery and coruption. Man has gone spiritual. Askikg gods for asistans ofering the lives of their friend,relation and even their own soul in xchange.

WOMAN

A woman apears to be the weaker sex .they use this ideology to get men to do their desire.their apealing looks is enough to sign a cheque.their provocative dress could make u want to spend more time wit her irrespctive of busy shedule....

Like i said earlier, they are not bad individualy. The quest for wealth isnt wrong.doing everyting posible to be wealthy is wrong. Drinking should be done wit moderation. .

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why banning my handle when I can create mutiple handles on NL? / Uniabuja Big Girl Dies Vomitting Blood Weeks After Buying 8million Car / Nigerian Doctor Who Treated Late Patrick Sawyer Contracts Ebola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.