Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,634 members, 7,955,313 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:19 PM

Attention - For All Job Seekers - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Attention - For All Job Seekers (736 Views)

An Important Lesson All Job Seekers Should Learn / This Elephant Manages To Escape A 14 Lion Attack(motivation For All Job Seekers) / Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Attention - For All Job Seekers by surveycash(m): 4:20pm On Aug 04, 2012

After getting tired of looking for a job that seems to be unavailable, I decided to start something on my own. Most people are of the opinion that you can't start a business of your own without huge capital. That is wrong. You can start this business am about to introduce you with as little as N15, 000.

Who am I? I am the CEO of Income Legends Concepts. What we do is to empower youths to be successful with the little they have. I am going to introduce you to Mini - Importation business which you can start with N15,000. You can become a distributor of this gadget here:
http://epaynaira.net/index.php/tablet-pc

If you are vibrant and determined, you can make N5000/pc of this product. It is new and very affordable, so the competition is low. If you sell just 10 in a month, that is N50, 000/month business you have created for yourself.

The question is how do you start this business since you dont have enough capital to buy these gadgets in bulk?
Here is the strategy I used that worked. I gathered money and bought the 1st one. I called it sample. I showed it to friends and family and they got interested. Whenever one is interested, I tell him/her that this particular one has been bought. Collect their phone numbers. Your potential customer has to make some commitment by making some deposits for his product. Make sure you collect at least the cost price of the product from him/her agreeing to balance you upon the arrival of the product. You will gather the deposits of 3-5 people then place your order. Once the goods arrive, you deliver and collect your balance. Never release any product without the balance payment,

Don't have a sample to display, pay only N15, 000 to get one so you can start your business. Once you start, I'll personally monitor your progress. You can share your challenges and observations here.

Interested? Call 08050568713 for inquiry. No flashing please. I will entertain as much as 20 people.

Good luck!

(1) (Reply)

IRS (islamic Studies) Teacher Needed In An International School In Ikorodu, Lago / Vacancies! / Urgent Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.