Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

Davido Replies To Taxi Driver Incident - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Replies To Taxi Driver Incident (29142 Views)

Davido Replies Sophie Momodu; Reveals How She Manipulated & Exploited Him / Davido Replies A Girl Who Called Him Disgusting Gorilla / Malawian Fan Blasts Davido On Twitter For Charging $80k Per Show, Davido Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Replies To Taxi Driver Incident by donkc12: 1:36pm On Aug 05, 2012
The guy tinsay he day untop the word. But he don 4get say wat ever a man soul he shal reepThe guy tinsay he day untop the word. But he don 4get say wat ever a man soul he shal reepThe guy tinsay he day untop the word. But he don 4get say wat ever a man soul he shal reep
Re: Davido Replies To Taxi Driver Incident by Maximus85(m): 1:42pm On Aug 05, 2012
I was aslept when she took the picture. Somebody shout hallelujah!!! Gbagaun! RPG's. That was what the fool said when his pix with a ho what all over twitter.
Re: Davido Replies To Taxi Driver Incident by logica(m): 1:43pm On Aug 05, 2012
What I find funny is, most of the respondents to this thread are males confessing their hatred for the dude. Are these guys gay or something?

EDIT: In fact, I can change the "most" to "all". Something's definitely not right somewhere.
Re: Davido Replies To Taxi Driver Incident by airbender(m): 1:57pm On Aug 05, 2012
If the story is true, then i dont blame him..i weep for 9ja where one 19 years old boy is telling the cuntry security agent "do you knwwho my father is" who tha F is ur fada huh angry are u better than the son of mike adenuga or is ur father bigger than pete edochie maybe you need to pull one of these ur stup!d stunts in yankee and see how they deal with celebrity...small boy angry
i still weep for 9ja, small boy claming he is immune to arrest ask t.i how many times he went to jail, ask lil wayne ask the guy that acted as nathan patrelli in heros how many months he spent in jail for DUI...And the worst the mopol culd do to you was to b|tch-slap you...mtcheww i weep for 9ja again cry
Re: Davido Replies To Taxi Driver Incident by ABUGEORGE(m): 2:06pm On Aug 05, 2012
I have been following dis trend since wen dis issue started wit davido and taxi driver, davido is a big fool dat doesnt know his right from wrong so arrogant, ponpous, mannerless, rude, lack respect and other sort of bad things. Accordin to a guy statement yesterday somebody got cap but doesnt have head to put it on. D last incident dat happen was abuja here dat mopol gave him a slap becos of his manner of approach and disrespectful. Each time he keep on sayin wether do u know his dad is and so fucking wat, u are disgracing ur dad publicly and u think u are proud. Ur problem is U ARE NOT PROPERLY TRAINED BY UR PARENTS. There are so many artist in d industry dat is wealthier dan u but dont do wat u do. I only blame people dat is awardin u contract to come and represent. U are not a street man, u need to learn
Re: Davido Replies To Taxi Driver Incident by subzero2(m): 2:07pm On Aug 05, 2012
berem: Omo baba olowo no ni! What do u expect from an over pampared nigga who hasn't tasted poverty in his life! I guess his parents still have a lot of training to do.if not he might end up being nigeria's version of Tupac Shakur!
Taaa! Who dash monkey coat? Abeg no call Tupac name here o! Dis boi no even reach 2 baff water wey Tupac carry brush mouth. African China even sing pass diss embryo.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Replies To Taxi Driver Incident by marshborn(m): 2:11pm On Aug 05, 2012
frap:
Why do you think it didn't happen? Maybe u're his friend...well,if u are...u wld do him a lot of good by sitting him down to tell him he can lose it all in few seconds. Is he d only rich man's son in d industry? He shld beta give himself brain n emulate pple like Naeto C,even if Naeto-c's father no get money reach him papa. You beat up a lady...a taxi driver? Only a thug,indisciplined person does dat
you are getting me wrong, I think he story was made up by davido and his team to keep davido In. The news
Re: Davido Replies To Taxi Driver Incident by flexdee(m): 2:17pm On Aug 05, 2012
Honestly I'm beginning to hate that lil spoilt brat with his attitude, here's a guy who went on twitter bragging about 10mill as a chicken change. Also I hate that line "do u know the son of who I am" WTF
Re: Davido Replies To Taxi Driver Incident by olajide8(m): 2:19pm On Aug 05, 2012
Never allow your child the opportunity to know your networth as a parent if he does this is how they end up! Feeling and boasting, may the spirit of humility arrest him IJN.
Re: Davido Replies To Taxi Driver Incident by fittty(m): 2:21pm On Aug 05, 2012
DerMeister:

Dis Nigga is on point! wink

that whats up!
Re: Davido Replies To Taxi Driver Incident by fittty(m): 2:21pm On Aug 05, 2012
sholaeco: Hey Fifty or whatever u call urself, can u be a bit mature and stop all the F word . We've been there,done it ,its not the way u will want to start or end ur life.
whom the gods want to kill, they first of all make deaf.

B.S
Re: Davido Replies To Taxi Driver Incident by fittty(m): 2:24pm On Aug 05, 2012
optimist D: International boy living @Ajegunle. And u comented on a local guy's thread. Abeg leave us.

Saw d B.S on d front page, so i had to tell em. B*TCH!!
Re: Davido Replies To Taxi Driver Incident by fittty(m): 2:26pm On Aug 05, 2012
naturalwaves: And yet another dumb head.At least U now know Y Nairaland exists and if u are not interested in d forum,then creat 'Internationalland' or something where u and other wannabes can discuss 'international matters'.Nonesense!

then die/rot in ur grave local. suc*ker
Re: Davido Replies To Taxi Driver Incident by ajaxtea(m): 3:00pm On Aug 05, 2012
Davido beta watch it, if all dis alegations are true, coz he wil b spoilin is dads' name. His dad is not actin d way he does, he has a very humble father.

Re: Davido Replies To Taxi Driver Incident by jude33084(m): 3:08pm On Aug 05, 2012
vivacious vivi: But d guy just claimed the whole episode was untrue. Why r u all still fuming I agree he is a bit spoilt, but I feel d media is always unfairly on his case. Live n let live people.

Na only him famous

H̲̅€ is blessed ƌ̲̣̣̣̥
n̶̲̥̅̊
d̶̲̥̅̊
H̲̅€ should be thankful for that not always involving himself in issues like τ̲̣̣̥н̣̣̣̝̇̇̇i§̤̥̈̊ smiley
Re: Davido Replies To Taxi Driver Incident by Nobody: 3:19pm On Aug 05, 2012
Davido? I'm truly not surprised! 0_o
Re: Davido Replies To Taxi Driver Incident by OmoAlata(f): 3:22pm On Aug 05, 2012
Abbey2sam: grin yes he's famour and rich and also a son of a billionaire....assh*le

Thanks. I don't live in Nigeria wink
Re: Davido Replies To Taxi Driver Incident by teevibez(m): 3:25pm On Aug 05, 2012
Hmmmm, i'm speechless
Re: Davido Replies To Taxi Driver Incident by Bright2(m): 3:36pm On Aug 05, 2012
I wanted to buy his album but now iv'e changed my mind,nonsen*e boy!
Re: Davido Replies To Taxi Driver Incident by Humphreydis(m): 3:50pm On Aug 05, 2012
fittty: Na wah oh!!!! Why on d front page? These guys aren't even recognised internationally and you nigerians always post news about em every single day WTF! U guyz r really local. Who da f*ck knows davido, 2face , dbanj etc outside nigeria?... I remember 50cents line on a diss track "My sh*t is global but ur sh*t is local"... Nairaland truely need to try upgrading. SMH
....you are a complete co.ward!..talking of recognition,where do you fit in..huh..dnt jst bring my 2baba 4 all dis small children mata o,na ur mate!.d guy global product..idiotuu!
Re: Davido Replies To Taxi Driver Incident by wissezy: 3:54pm On Aug 05, 2012
fittty: Na wah oh!!!! Why on d front page? These guys aren't even recognised internationally and you nigerians always post news about em every single day WTF! U guyz r really local. Who da f*ck knows davido, 2face , dbanj etc outside nigeria?... I remember 50cents line on a diss track "My sh*t is global but ur sh*t is local"... Nairaland truely need to try upgrading. SMH
who be this mumu?
Re: Davido Replies To Taxi Driver Incident by sarutobie(m): 3:55pm On Aug 05, 2012
Bright2: I wanted to buy his album but now iv'e changed my mind,nonsen*e boy!
You will most likely buy a pirated copy of 150naira,so not buying his album won't matter in the slighest to his account..
Re: Davido Replies To Taxi Driver Incident by Tabs2B(m): 4:07pm On Aug 05, 2012
So how does Dis concern my sunday waka
Re: Davido Replies To Taxi Driver Incident by naturalwaves: 5:31pm On Aug 05, 2012
fittty:

then die/rot in ur grave local. suc*ker
Re: Davido Replies To Taxi Driver Incident by naturalwaves: 5:34pm On Aug 05, 2012
Lolz....I guess u ave a personal problem and if I may ask,what are u still doing on a local forum?International guy!
Re: Davido Replies To Taxi Driver Incident by yomz1e(m): 5:37pm On Aug 05, 2012
Only in Nigeria will these gbaga celebrities do this $hit and get away with, you try that crap in Jand or Yankee, your a$$ will be in jail even before your label company get you a lawyer and even if you son of president you still should not beat a girl! Maybe Dashitdo seen his dad slap his mom a few times so he sees it as Macho! What an a'ole. Fake celebrity tattoing all his body like Yankees . Be original stop copying established real celebrities . This nigguz get me vexed. You lucky that ain't my sister, me and my boys will village you, one day you let your guard down , you cant be protected 24/7. Davido aka Dashitdo

1 Like

Re: Davido Replies To Taxi Driver Incident by stunna2(m): 5:43pm On Aug 05, 2012
i liked one of his songs b4 i knew who he was...and now i just goggled who his father is and i think it's irrelevant!

American gazillionair rap stars fake poverty and ghetto existence too in their songs...and if he fakes ghetto life enough, his real life will start looking like one- it's called life imitating art!!!

he will grow out of the wayward behaviours soon...
Re: Davido Replies To Taxi Driver Incident by Raimond(m): 5:55pm On Aug 05, 2012
The boy needs a good manager, if not he'll implode!!!!
Re: Davido Replies To Taxi Driver Incident by chocopearl(f): 6:40pm On Aug 05, 2012
True or untrue i neva liked d idiat...sooo fake!!!my advice 2 d useless girls grow up,dnt allow ursef 2 b humiliated by d lyks of DAVIDO or wateva he ansas to mtchewww
Re: Davido Replies To Taxi Driver Incident by fubbyy(m): 6:56pm On Aug 05, 2012
Kai... This boy is really getting the attention he needs, see replies, on twiter the same, I love him,tonto dikeh and timaya 4 this, seeking attention and getting it
Re: Davido Replies To Taxi Driver Incident by Tolaaaaannni(f): 8:09pm On Aug 05, 2012
No body should mess with him, after all he is an omo baba olowo. He actually sang a song about that. grin
Re: Davido Replies To Taxi Driver Incident by onatisi(m): 8:27pm On Aug 05, 2012
marshborn: you are getting me wrong, I think he story was made up by davido and his team to keep davido In. The news
what sort of PR will do such a thing,bad news is bad business,i think davido has youngsters has dvisers and from the look of things he is already on his way out of stardom

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

John Dumelo Dancing With Wife At His White Wedding / Private Jet Robbery: Wizkid, Tiwa Savage Reports Are False, Baseless - FAAN / Meet Idowest: Biography, Profile - 5 Things To Know About Davido's Artiste

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.