Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,427 members, 7,822,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

2012/2013 Admissions Into Universities In Ghana: +233540835506 And +233265122011 - Educational Services - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / 2012/2013 Admissions Into Universities In Ghana: +233540835506 And +233265122011 (2877 Views)

Study And Work In Europe. Jan 2013 Admissions/scholarship. Guaranteed Visas. / 2012/2013 Admissions Into Universities In Ghana: +233540835506 And +233265122011 / 2012/2013 Admissions Into Universities In Ghana: +233203235515 And +233572351264 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2012/2013 Admissions Into Universities In Ghana: +233540835506 And +233265122011 by easyadmissions: 6:22pm On Aug 04, 2012
Difficulties and bottlenecks Nigerian students face in securing admissions into higher citadels of learning (Universities) gave me the initiative to establish this agency "AMPLE GHANA ADMISSIONS". Innocent students who have the passion to study in Ghana are fleeced of very colossal amounts of money by agents in Nigeria, without these students knowing that it takes a very amount of money to secure this admissions in Ghana.

The Vice Chancellor of Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka, was quoted as saying, "out of about eighty thousand (80,000) students that sat for POST-UME in UNIZIK, it"s very pitiable and disheartening that National Universities Commission (NUC) would grant us the opportunity to admit only three thousand students (3,700). Of this number, three thousand (3,000) applied for Medicine and Surgery, and only one hundred (100) will be admitted into the noble profession". With this information, it"s obvious that Nigerian Universities cannot admit every student seeking admission into Universities in the country. It was upon this development i decided to assist Nigerians, by this platform, secure admission into any University of their choice in Ghana.

Suffice it to say that both WAEC and NECO results are accepted in these schools, and some schools run B.Sc programs for just three (3) years. Admissions are open in Engineering, Social sciences, Natural sciences, Arts and Humanities, Law, Bio-medical sciences, Medicine, Management sciences, etc. It is imperative to state that some schools in Nigeria pay far more than some schools pay in Ghana.

All that is needed are WAEC/NECO result, Birth certificate, and passport size photograph. Please avail yourselves of these rare opportunities.

Call Prince on: +233203235515 or +233572351264.

Public Universities

• University of Ghana, Legon

• Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology, Kumasi

• University of Cape Coast , Cape Coast

• University of Education , Winneba

• University for Development Studies, Tamale

• University of Mines and Technology, Tarkwa

Professional Public institutes / Public universities

Nine additional professional institutions have been accorded public university status

• Ghana Armed Forces Command and Staff College, Accra

• Ghana Institute of Journalism, Accra, formerly affiliated to the University of Ghana

• Ghana Institute of Languages, Accra, affiliated to the University of Ghana

• Ghana Institute of Management and Public Administration, Achimota, formerly affiliated to the University of Ghana

• Ghana Institute of Surveying and Mapping

• Institution of Local Government Studies, Legon

• Institute of Professional Studies, Legon, formerly affiliated to the University of Ghana

• Kofi Annan International Peacekeeping Training Centre, Accra [3]

• National Film and Television Institute, Accra

Regional university

• Regional Maritime University, Accra

Private Universities

Chartered private tertiary institutions

There are three institutions in this category.

• Akrofi-Christaller Institute of Theology, Mission and Culture, Akropong–Akuapem

• Trinity Theological Seminary, Legon

• Valley View University, Oyibi

Other University Colleges and Private Universities

University of Ghana Affiliatied Institutions

• African University College of Communications, Adabraka, Accra

• Catholic University College of Ghana, Fiapre, Sunyani

• Christian Service University College, Kumasi

• Good News Theological Seminary, Oyibi, Accra

• Islamic University College, Ghana, East Legon

• Knutsford College, East Legon, Accra

• Methodist University College Ghana, Dansoman, Accra

• Pentecost University College, Sowutuom, Accra

• Presbyterian University College, Ashanti-Akim Agogo, Akropong, Tema, Abetifi-Kwahu

• Wisconsin International University College, Accra(NB - Also affiliated to the University of Cape Coast)

• Central University College,Also affiliated to the University of Cape coast

• Catholic Institute of Business and Technology

• National Film and Television Institute

• Institute Of Accountancy Training

• Narh-Bita School Of Nursing

• Ghana Institute of Languages

• St. Victor’s Seminary

• St. Peters Seminary,

• Regional Maritime University

• Ghana Armed Forces Command and Staff College - Masters Degree

• St.Paul Seminary.

Kwame Nkrumah University of Science & Technology Affiliatied Institutions

• Osei Tutu II Institute for Advanced ICT Studies, Kumasi

• All Nations University College, Koforidua

• Radford University College

• Garden City University College Kenyasi-Kumasi

• Regent University College of Science and Technology, Accra(also affiliated to the Maastricht School of Management, Netherlands)

• Technical University College, Tamale (also affiliated to the University of Ghana)

• Spiritan University College, Ejisu

• Data Link University College, Tema

• Mountcrest University College, Kanda

• University College of Agriculture and Environmental Studies, Bunso

University of Cape Coast Affiliatied Institutions

• Central University College,Mataheko, Accra (also affiliated to the University of Ghana0

• Ashesi University College, Berekuso

• Entrepreneurship Training Institute

• Evangelical Presbyterian University College, Ho

• Ghana Baptist University College*, Abuakwa, Kumasi

• Kings University College, Aplaku Hills, Accra

• Maranatha University College, Sowutuom, Accra

• Meridian (Insaaniyya) University College* Weija, Accra

• Pan African Christian University College (affiliation under negotiation)

• Wisconsin International University College, Accra(NB - Also affiliated to the University of Ghana)

University of Education, Winneba Affiliated institutions

• Advanced Business College, Accra

• Jayee University College, Accra

• University College of Management Studies, Accra and Kumasi

Karunya Institute of Technology & Science, India Affiliated Institutions

• Ghana Christian University College

Australian Institute of Business Administration Affiliated Institutions

• Zenith University College*, La, Accra.

China Europe International Business School Affiliated Institutions

• China Europe International Business School, Accra

University of Wales Affiliated Institutions

• Ghana Christian University College,Dodowa

Others - affiliation unclear

• Anglican University College of Technology, Accra

• The Bible College of Ghana, Akuapem

• Catholic Institute of Business and Technology

• Don McBrain University, Aburi

• Ghana Telecom University College, Tesano, Accra

• Accra Institute of Technology,Cantonments,Accra

• Premier Institute of Law Enforcement Management and Administration

Re: 2012/2013 Admissions Into Universities In Ghana: +233540835506 And +233265122011 by ayoleke12: 9:44am On Apr 25, 2013
G̲̣̣̣̥o̲̣̥O̲̣̣̥ƌ̲̣̣̣̥ day.♍γ̲̣̣̥ names re Ayoleke haruna, Pls i want to know the method or procedure ø̲̣̣F purchasing Thε̲̣̣̣̥ online voucher pin and serial number Fø̲̣̣я̅ university ø̲̣̣F develolpement studies ghana from here in nigeria. Becuase i went to ecobank and they told me that dey don't sell anything like that while on Thε̲̣̣̣̥ website it is stated that one can get it at ecobank in nigria. Thanks
Re: 2012/2013 Admissions Into Universities In Ghana: +233540835506 And +233265122011 by LtCZAR: 3:37pm On Apr 29, 2013
ayoleke12: G̲̣̣̣̥o̲̣̥O̲̣̣̥ƌ̲̣̣̣̥ day.♍γ̲̣̣̥ names re Ayoleke haruna, Pls i want to know the method or procedure ø̲̣̣F purchasing Thε̲̣̣̣̥ online voucher pin and serial number Fø̲̣̣я̅ university ø̲̣̣F develolpement studies ghana from here in nigeria. Becuase i went to ecobank and they told me that dey don't sell anything like that while on Thε̲̣̣̣̥ website it is stated that one can get it at ecobank in nigria. Thanks

What course do you want to study
Re: 2012/2013 Admissions Into Universities In Ghana: +233540835506 And +233265122011 by Mayeme: 4:04pm On Aug 06, 2013
please how do i process admission to study medicine in university of ghana,legon or kwame nkurmah uni of sci and tech
Re: 2012/2013 Admissions Into Universities In Ghana: +233540835506 And +233265122011 by LtCZAR: 4:40pm On Aug 06, 2013
You need the following ,
Your Wace Result,
Birth Certificate and
Secondary School testimonial

I you have them you can scan them to st_johnsadmissions@yahoo.com
or call 08135351542 for further In formations
Mayeme: please how do i process admission to study medicine in university of ghana,legon or kwame nkurmah uni of sci and tech
Re: 2012/2013 Admissions Into Universities In Ghana: +233540835506 And +233265122011 by RuthSkillz: 11:41am On Aug 13, 2013
Want to get Admission to Any Ghana university, contact Mr JOHN 08135351542...
He has been wonderful. My daughter got has, with ease through him
Re: 2012/2013 Admissions Into Universities In Ghana: +233540835506 And +233265122011 by RuthSkillz: 11:42am On Aug 13, 2013
Want to get Admission to Any Ghana university, contact Mr JOHN 08135351542..(LtCzar)
Re: 2012/2013 Admissions Into Universities In Ghana: +233540835506 And +233265122011 by LtCZAR: 4:27pm On Aug 13, 2013
Ruth_Skillz: Want to get Admission to Any Ghana university, contact Mr JOHN 08135351542..(LtCzar)
Thank you Very Much Ma

(1) (Reply)

A Federal Polytechnic Offa,post-utme 2013/2014,kwara State. / U.S. Theological Seminary Offers $600,000.00 Full Scholarships To West Africans / TOEFL Or IELTS: Which Do You Recommend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.