Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,917 members, 7,810,526 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:34 AM

Will You Ever Deny Jesus? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Will You Ever Deny Jesus? (980 Views)

Ways Christians Deny Jesus / Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ / Our Camp was loaded with Christians, but only 2 will not deny Jesus (Ex-Boko) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Ever Deny Jesus? by Afam4eva(m): 7:01pm On Aug 04, 2012
We all know that when Peter was asked if he knew Jesus, he said "know" thereby denying Jesus for the fear of being persecuted.

Now, if a gun were pointed atr your forehead and you are asked to denounce Jesus or die. What will you do? Is Jesus worth dieing for for you? Let me hear from you guys.

Abeg, make una talk true.
Re: Will You Ever Deny Jesus? by buzugee(m): 7:07pm On Aug 04, 2012
afam4eva: We all know that when Peter was asked if he knew Jesus, he said "know" thereby denying Jesus for the fear of being persecuted.

Now, if a gun were pointed atr your forehead and you are asked to denounce Jesus or die. What will you do? Is Jesus worth dieing for for you? Let me hear from you guys.

good question but not practical. denying Jesus is not done by lips but by deeds. so i can easily tell them i will denounce Jesus so i dont get shot. then when they let me go, i will go and carry on my life according to the deeds expected of me from the messiah wink

scripture do say >>> So be as cunning as serpents and as innocent as doves. matthew 10 vs 16 grin
Re: Will You Ever Deny Jesus? by Nobody: 7:57pm On Aug 04, 2012
afam4eva: We all know that when Peter was asked if he knew Jesus, he said "know" thereby denying Jesus for the fear of being persecuted.

Peter did nt only deny JESUS 4d fear of being persecuted,he particularly did dat bcuz he wasn't filled with power(holyspirit) yet.B4 an insignificant maid,he denied CHRIST but after he got filled wt power in Acts 2 as JESUS promised,there was an amazingly transformed Peter,talking 2d crowd and 3000ppl gtn saved!In Acts 3,healing a crippled.Acts 4,standing up 2d scribes and being so bold!
How cld he deny JESUS now?!
So tell me,who else is filled apart 4rm me 2HIS glory?
Re: Will You Ever Deny Jesus? by Afam4eva(m): 8:00pm On Aug 04, 2012
buzugee: good question but not practical. denying Jesus is not done by lips but by deeds. so i can easily tell them i will denounce Jesus so i dont get shot. then when they let me go, i will go and carry on my life according to the deeds expected of me from the messiah wink

scripture do say >>> So be as cunning as serpents and as innocent as doves. matthew 10 vs 16 grin
Chei, Nigerian can sabi twist scripture. Lol. I wonder why Peter's own was an issue if it was not by lips but by deeds. If you really believe in Jesus then you won'tr mind taking a couple of bullets for his sake.
Re: Will You Ever Deny Jesus? by Jerry2i(m): 8:11pm On Aug 04, 2012
To be honest,i will.wat other beta way 2 die dan 2 die a 'MATYR'
Re: Will You Ever Deny Jesus? by buzugee(m): 8:15pm On Aug 04, 2012
afam4eva:
Chei, Nigerian can sabi twist scripture. Lol. I wonder why Peter's own was an issue if it was not by lips but by deeds. If you really believe in Jesus then you won'tr mind taking a couple of bullets for his sake.
peter went on from the episode and still went on living a holy life. he did not deny christ by his deeds. just his lips. he was as cunning as a serpent but harmless as a dove. had he not denied christ he would have been killed and all the works he did would not have been done. you have to remember that christ did not admonish him for the denial. he simply stated that you will deny me 3 times. so it was not held against him. now had he denied christ with his deeds, that would have been a different matter. wink
Re: Will You Ever Deny Jesus? by Gloriagee(f): 12:19pm On Aug 05, 2012
No...my life's not worth livin without Him anyway
Re: Will You Ever Deny Jesus? by Bella3(f): 1:44am On Aug 06, 2012
I pray nt
Re: Will You Ever Deny Jesus? by PAGAN9JA(m): 7:47am On Aug 06, 2012
YES!
Re: Will You Ever Deny Jesus? by Areaboy2(m): 9:56am On Aug 06, 2012
Jerry2i: To be honest,i will.wat other beta way 2 die dan 2 die a 'MATYR'

lol. boko haram things cheesy
Re: Will You Ever Deny Jesus? by Okijajuju1(m): 9:56am On Aug 06, 2012
I will not only deny him, I will reject him join sef?!

Jesus could rise from the dead, me I no get that power o!!!
Re: Will You Ever Deny Jesus? by Afam4eva(m): 3:08pm On Aug 07, 2012
BUMP
Re: Will You Ever Deny Jesus? by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 3:44pm On Aug 07, 2012
buzugee: good question but not practical. denying Jesus is not done by lips but by deeds. so i can easily tell them i will denounce Jesus so i dont get shot. then when they let me go, i will go and carry on my life according to the deeds expected of me from the messiah wink

Reminds me of my Pastor Oga, always uses scripture to deny you benefits of his begin in a position to actually work those benefits in your favor angry
Re: Will You Ever Deny Jesus? by Afam4eva(m): 10:05am On Aug 10, 2012
deleted
Re: Will You Ever Deny Jesus? by buzugee(m): 10:45am On Aug 10, 2012
lagerwhenindoubt:

Reminds me of my Pastor Oga, always uses scripture to deny you benefits of his begin in a position to actually work those benefits in your favor angry
grin grin wayo man
Re: Will You Ever Deny Jesus? by ijawkid(m): 10:58am On Aug 10, 2012
buzugee: grin grin wayo man

Hehehehehe....

This question hard o........

I go like hear d answers of all d pastors wey get private jet wey dey claim say them know God well well to answer this question.....
Re: Will You Ever Deny Jesus? by buzugee(m): 11:11am On Aug 10, 2012
ijawkid:

Hehehehehe....

This question hard o........

I go like hear d answers of all d pastors wey get private jet [/b]wey dey claim say them know God well well to answer this question.....
No need to hear the answers of those pastors. their answers is glaring to the world. TITUS 1 VS 16 [b]They claim to know God, but by their actions they deny him. They are detestable, disobedient and unfit for doing anything good. grin
Re: Will You Ever Deny Jesus? by ijawkid(m): 2:38pm On Aug 10, 2012
buzugee: No need to hear the answers of those pastors. their answers is glaring to the world. TITUS 1 VS 16 They claim to know God, but by their actions they deny him. They are detestable, disobedient and unfit for doing anything good. grin

Lol.....

Some might just be ready to die for christ.....who knows....
Re: Will You Ever Deny Jesus? by buzugee(m): 4:00pm On Aug 10, 2012
ijawkid:

Lol.....

Some might just be ready to die for christ.....who knows....
yeah if christs forename and surname is FILTHY LUCRE grin
Re: Will You Ever Deny Jesus? by ijawkid(m): 8:51pm On Aug 10, 2012
buzugee: yeah if christs forename and surname is FILTHY LUCRE grin

Lmao......

U rili know these guys well......

(1) (Reply)

Questions To Advoctate666 And The Members Of Church Of Satan About Atheism / Knowing The Difference Between Your Needs And Your Wants. / Book Review - The Harlot Church System

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.