Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,256 members, 7,815,395 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

Difference Between First And Second Death - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Difference Between First And Second Death (1300 Views)

Is The Second Death Death ? / You Need The Second Birth To Escape The Second Death / What Is The Fundamental Difference Between Science And Religion? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Difference Between First And Second Death by buzugee(m): 7:29pm On Aug 04, 2012
FIRST DEATH YOU CAN WORK YOUR WAY OUT OF, SECOND DEATH YOU ARE PRETTY MUCH LOCKED IN TO IT AND CANT DO NOTHING ABOUT IT. YOU JUST HAVE TO BEAR IT OUT TILL PENANCE IS REACHED.
Re: Difference Between First And Second Death by Nobody: 7:35pm On Aug 04, 2012
Thank GOD there's lyf in between and whosoever walks in this light will have everlasting life(Rom 8:18)
Re: Difference Between First And Second Death by buzugee(m): 7:36pm On Aug 04, 2012
dh'c:
Thank GOD there's lyf in between and whosoever walks in this light will have everlasting life(Rom 8:18)
AMEN.
Re: Difference Between First And Second Death by Femmymata2(m): 4:26pm On Aug 27, 2012
All is vain, death is death. The big question humans ask is ''what happens after death? Does it all end like this. There can't be any answer that will be suffice until we experience the inevitable death ourselves. As for me i eagerly look forward to d day that i'll be dead(though not feeling suicidal), and most of my questions will be answered by then.. Assuming d christian story is true, i'll hope to ask God some few question b4 he/she throws me into eternal hellfire. One of d question is that are u truely omniscient?!
Re: Difference Between First And Second Death by Princewell2012(m): 10:26am On Oct 14, 2012
Hebrew 9:27. It is appointed unto man to die once and after that, the judgment. Now everybody will experience the first dead, but everybody will not receive the second death, why? because second death is hell fire, so anybody who go to hell have already experience the second death, but those who go to heaven have escape the second death, therefore man dies physically for once then after the judgment, will now determine weather he or she will have to face the spiritual dead which is everlasting hell or escape the second death and go heaven which also is everlasting life in heaven. So therefore second death is a spiritual dead while a physical death, which is also the first death, so judgment will determine if you will experience the second death or not.thats the deference between the first and the second death. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

The Least Read Book Of The Bible? / BREAKING: Pastor Ajanaku Refuses To Die: Resurrects, Relapses Into Coma / Fifteen Signs Of False Humility

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.