Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

What Is Passive Income? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Is Passive Income? (853 Views)

A Business You Can Start With 1k And Start Making Life-time Passive Income / Update On Captcha Entry Jobs Online. How To Make Passive Income From It / Steps to Create a Bulk SMS Business And Turn It Into A Source Of Passive Income (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Passive Income? by biz1234: 2:45am On Aug 05, 2012
I realized that its very possible to build passive income on the internet. Passive income is that income that continues to flow into your account, long after you have retired. If you are committed, hard working and focused, then its possible to build a system that will create passive income for you all the days of your life. If you ask me, this is the kind of business that any one who desires to be rich should belong to. Do your due diligence and find one that suits this kind of system.
Re: What Is Passive Income? by donlet(m): 9:43am On Aug 05, 2012
Passive income is when you are sleeping and more continue to rush into your bank account. Just like what seun of nairaland is enjoying

1 Like

Re: What Is Passive Income? by biz1234: 3:41am On Aug 15, 2012
Do you know you can actually earn passive income working on the internet, well, if I were you, I will dig deeper to find out. Passive income is the secret of any wealthy individual you see around. Ask any rich person how he makes his/her money?

Let us know your finding here please..

1 Like

Re: What Is Passive Income? by biz1234: 5:15am On Sep 27, 2012
If you truly understand the concept of passive income, then you will realize that working on the internet or building a system on the internet affords you the opportunity to build a continuous flow of income for life without much effort on your part.

Give it a thought to start one internet business today.

1 Like

Re: What Is Passive Income? by donlet(m): 12:01am On Jul 17, 2013
for those that are yet to find thier own passive income source visit www.oladitindayo..com for free report on how to start earning passive income even today

(1) (Reply)

Jeet Banerjee The Kid Who Makes Money At 13 / U Need To See This !!!!!!!!! / Watch Out Silicon Valley, African Tech Hubs Are On The Rise!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.