Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,066 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

Null - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Null (4872 Views)

Do Muslims Believe That They Get 72 Virgins In Heaven? / Description Of The Virgins In Paradise / Myth Of 72 Virgins In Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Null by tintingz(m): 1:24pm On Aug 23, 2012
sino:

Umme Salamah narrates that she said to Rasulull:lh "0 RaSlllullah, are the women of this world superior or the hurs?" He replied, "The women of this world will have superiority over the hurs just as the outer lining of a garment has superiority over the inner lining." Umme Salamah then asked, "0 RasUlullah, what is the reason for this?" He answered, "Because they performed salah, fasted, and worshipped [Allah]. Allah will put light on their faces and silk on their bodies. [The human women] will be fair in complexion and will wear green clothing and yellow jewelry. Their incense-burners will be made of pearls and their combs will be of gold. They will say, 'We are the women who will stay forever and we will never die. We are the women who will always remain in comfort and we will never undergo difficulty. We are the women who will stay and we will never leave. Listen, we are happywomen and we will never become sad. Glad tidings to those men for whom we are and who are for us.' (Tabarani)
you are right...my question is are this houris women and gonna be wives to men or just angels-like who will serve men since men will marry women of earth?
Re: Null by maclatunji: 1:27pm On Aug 23, 2012
tintingz: you are right...my question is are this houris women and gonna be wives to men or just angels like who will serve men since men will marry women of earth?

Dude they are women and are going to be wives O. Angels are not meant for that now, they are without gender although they will never take a female form of any creature.
Re: Null by tintingz(m): 1:31pm On Aug 23, 2012
maclatunji:

Dude they are women and are going to be wives O. Angels are not meant for that now, they are without gender although they will never take a female form of any creature.
hmmmm...so like how many women is waiting for us in paradise including women of earth
Re: Null by maclatunji: 1:35pm On Aug 23, 2012
tintingz: hmmmm...so like how many women is waiting for us in paradise including women of earth

A very elaborate and detailed description here http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthread.php?289565-The-hoors-of-jannah-the-paradise
Re: Null by tintingz(m): 3:13pm On Aug 23, 2012
maclatunji:

A very elaborate and detailed description here http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthread.php?289565-The-hoors-of-jannah-the-paradise
wow! Omo I read this article and notice that men will enjoy se.x than women...i mean I will enjoy se.x in paradise...tnx for sharing this article...but still there are other scholar articles that go against this article.
Re: Null by maclatunji: 4:30pm On Aug 23, 2012
tintingz: wow! Omo I read this article and notice that men will enjoy se.x than women...i mean I will enjoy se.x in paradise...tnx for sharing this article...but still there are other scholar articles that go against this article.

@bolded, I don't know how you got to this conclusion O but a woman will have whatever her heart desires as well. No disappointments in paradise.
Re: Null by tintingz(m): 5:04pm On Aug 23, 2012
maclatunji:

@bolded, I don't know how you got to this conclusion O but a woman will have whatever her heart desires as well. No disappointments in paradise.
that's right broda no disappointment in paradise wink ...tnx again, Allah knows best
Re: Null by tintingz(m): 5:06pm On Aug 23, 2012
WELL I DONT SEE ANYTHING WRONG HAVING MATES IN PARADISE ATLEAST CHRIST JESUS(AS) ALSO PROMISE 100 WIVES IN HIS FATHER'S KINGDOM...IS IT NOT GOD THAT CREAT ADAM AND EVE?
Re: Null by Judek2(m): 9:39pm On Aug 23, 2012
tintingz: WELL I DONT SEE ANYTHING WRONG HAVING MATES IN PARADISE ATLEAST CHRIST JESUS(AS) ALSO PROMISE 100 WIVES IN HIS FATHER'S KINGDOM...IS IT NOT GOD THAT CREAT ADAM AND EVE?

An illiterate Almajiri is far better than you.. Islamic education is not helping you atall.
Re: Null by Sweetnecta: 10:15pm On Aug 23, 2012
@Judek2: Are you denying the bold "100 wives for every wife" left or abandoned to be single lady [put a ring on it says beouncy] for the sake of Jesus of the Bibles?

what do you do with the wife before you rendered her single lady?

will it not be the same thing you will do with 100 wives you get for leaving her and following Jesus?
Re: Null by Nobody: 10:28pm On Aug 23, 2012
Sweetnecta: @Judek2: Are you denying the bold "100 wives for every wife" left or abandoned to be single lady [put a ring on it says beouncy] for the sake of Jesus of the Bibles?

what do you do with the wife before you rendered her single lady?

will it not be the same thing you will do with 100 wives you get for leaving her and following Jesus?
Where is this 100 wives thing in the Bible? I am just hearing of it.
Re: Null by tintingz(m): 11:09am On Aug 24, 2012
Judek2:

An illiterate Almajiri is far better than you.. Islamic education is not helping you atall.
WELL IF YOU NEVER COME ACCROSS THE VERSE IN YOUR BIBLE...I CAN HELP SHOWING YOU
New International Version
(NIV) Matthew 19:29
29 And everyone who has left
houses or brothers or sisters
or father or mother or wife
or children or fields for my
sake will receive a hundred
times
as much and will inherit
eternal life.

Matthew 19:29
King James Version (KJV)
29 And every one that hath forsaken houses, or
brethren, or sisters, or father, or mother, or
wife, or children, or lands, for my name's sake,
shall receive an hundredfold, and shall inherit
everlasting life.
IF YOU DONT AGREE THAT 100 WIVES IS WAITING FOR CHRIST FOLLOWERS IN JEHOVA'S KINGDOM YOU CAN EXPLAIN THIS VERSE.
Re: Null by Sweetnecta: 2:20pm On Aug 24, 2012
@Fellis: the brother above quoted the verse.
the below link is a thread opened for it. enjoy.

https://www.nairaland.com/794684/jesus-promise-leave-wifes-sakeand
Re: Null by tiarabubu: 10:30pm On Aug 24, 2012
tintingz: WELL IF YOU NEVER COME ACCROSS THE VERSE IN YOUR BIBLE...I CAN HELP SHOWING YOU
New International Version
(NIV) Matthew 19:29
29 And everyone who has left
houses or brothers or sisters
or father or mother or wife
or children or fields for my
sake will receive a hundred
times
as much and will inherit
eternal life.

Matthew 19:29
King James Version (KJV)
29 And every one that hath forsaken houses, or
brethren, or sisters, or father, or mother, or
wife, or children, or lands, for my name's sake,
shall receive an hundredfold, and shall inherit
everlasting life.
IF YOU DONT AGREE THAT 100 WIVES IS WAITING FOR CHRIST FOLLOWERS IN JEHOVA'S KINGDOM YOU CAN EXPLAIN THIS VERSE.

Lol! So we will receive 100 lands, 100 brothers, 100 sisters, 100 mothers, 100 fathers in heaven too huh?

At the resurrection people will neither marry nor be given in marriage; they will be like the angels in heaven. . Mathew 22:30

QED. End of story.
Re: Null by tintingz(m): 11:22pm On Aug 24, 2012
tiarabubu:

Lol! So we will receive 100 lands, 100 brothers, 100 sisters, 100 mothers, 100 fathers in heaven too huh?

At the resurrection people will neither marry nor be given in marriage; they will be like the angels in heaven. . Mathew 22:30

QED. End of story.
lol...its Jesus that said so...so where or when will I get my 100foldes...singing, dancing blowing trumpet in heaven forever(boring) is this not a serious punishment or flying around like angels looking for wat na? Jesus said he will drink wine and eat in his fathers kingdom with 12 tables and his disciples will join...do angels drink and eat?

1 Like

Re: Null by maclatunji: 11:47pm On Aug 24, 2012
tintingz: lol...its Jesus that said so...so where or when will I get my 100foldes...singing, dancing blowing trumpet in heaven forever(boring) is this not a serious punishment or flying around like angels looking for wat na? Jesus said he will drink wine and eat in his fathers kingdom with 12 tables and his disciples will join...do angels drink and eat?

LMFSO. Kai, see delusion. I can imagine Angel-like Tiarabubu. @Tiarabubu, do you even know what angels are?
Re: Null by Judek2(m): 12:02am On Aug 25, 2012
tiarabubu:

QED. End of story.

My dear, its really foolish to enguage in foolish arguements with foolish people..

(PROVERBS 23:9)
Speak not in the ears of a fool: for he will dispise the wisdom of thy words.
Re: Null by sino(m): 12:23am On Aug 25, 2012
tintingz: lol...its Jesus that said so...so where or when will I get my 100foldes...singing, dancing blowing trumpet in heaven forever(boring) is this not a serious punishment or flying around like angels looking for wat na? Jesus said he will drink wine and eat in his fathers kingdom with 12 tables and his disciples will join...do angels drink and eat?
maclatunji:

LMFSO. Kai, see delusion. I can imagine Angel-like Tiarabubu. @Tiarabubu, do you even know what angels are?
Ha! now i see clearly why these christian dudes are so obsessed with the muslim's version of paradise...so its angels and singing tinz eh? will there be the sophisticated musical instruments or just the harp? grin grin grin
@Judek2, i thought you are a good christian na? whats with the painting on ur signature undecided just say your mind, so we know how to help you. wink
Re: Null by LagosShia: 12:31am On Aug 25, 2012
tiarabubu:

QED. End of story.

that end of story is fantastic.but isn't it clearly a contradiction that on the one hand Jesus is promising his followers bread and wine in paradise and on the other hand you're advocating a "spiritual paradise"? if the statement:"At the resurrection people will neither marry nor be given in marriage; they will be like the angels in heaven" is true,then there must surely be an explantion that goes against a "spiritual paradise" based on that statement.you should tell us what "be like the angels in heaven" means because as far as i know angels do not eat bread and wine.and there is no dispute about Jesus promising his followers bread and wine.therefore it is either one of the two statements is wrong,or there must be an explantion that supports a physical paradise with 100 wives also.as for being rewarded for parents "100 folds",that could easily mean spending eternity with your parents.but wives in "100 folds"? well at least you'd get to spend eternity with your one wife and fulfill the purpose of marriage,as there is also a purpose or relationship on parenthood based on pure love excluding sexual affair.

Madam,how do you explain that (obvious contradiction) with simple words and convincingly.please no gossip-like explanations or arguments are wanted.thank you.
Re: Null by LagosShia: 12:38am On Aug 25, 2012
sino:

Ha! now i see clearly why these christian dudes are so obsessed with the muslim's version of paradise...so its angels and singing tinz eh? will there be the sophisticated musical instruments or just the harp? grin grin grin

may be it will only be clapping of hands,stamping of feet and shaking of bom-bom as we see in present-day churches.i wonder how "angel-like" bom-bom would be like!!! grin
Re: Null by sino(m): 12:55am On Aug 25, 2012
LagosShia:

may be it will only be clapping of hands,stamping of feet and shaking of bom-bom as we see in present-day churches.i wonder how "angel-like" bom-bom would be like!!! grin
Mehn, you have killed me with laugh o
Re: Null by Nobody: 10:03am On Aug 25, 2012
lol@ma homie tinttingz in here posting that Boolshid.
Re: Null by Nobody: 10:05am On Aug 25, 2012
tintingz: you are right...my question is are this houris women and gonna be wives to men or just angels-like who will serve men since men will marry women of earth?

lmao!
Re: Null by Nobody: 11:42am On Aug 25, 2012
U guys were asked about virgins in your paradise, instead of helping ur broda to understand, u are discussing a statement u clearly do not understand. Can u guys u ever do without the bible? Why not preach ur message and convince others about the truth of Allah and his messager. This jihad( cos that is what I think it is) will not help ur cause
Re: Null by vedaxcool(m): 11:44am On Aug 25, 2012
Lol! grin grin grin

U guys are craaazeee! grin

Where is tirabu, I'm enjoying this heavenly brouhaha! I just imagined frosbel flying with manifold sorry 100 babes angels and singing I believe I can fly grin grin grin truly like felis said hell in christianity seems more interesting than the version of heaven christians are told to belief!
Re: Null by Judek2(m): 12:19pm On Aug 25, 2012
sino:

@Judek2, i thought you are a good christian na? whats with the painting on ur signature undecided just say your mind, so we know how to help you. wink

Ask for explanation if you cant decode. . My signature is pure and simply conveying true message. Hope u got no problem with that..

B/w. . Why is my picture always being hidden? Do the mods find it provocative
I dont see anything wrong with Pictograming an immagination of surety occurance that made the holy and eternal house of God carnal.
Re: Null by sino(m): 1:02pm On Aug 25, 2012
Judek2:

Ask for explanation if you cant decode. . My signature is pure and simply conveying true message. Hope u got no problem with that..

B/w. . Why is my picture always being hidden? Do the mods find it provocative
[b]I dont see anything wrong with Pictograming an immagination of surety [/b]occurance that made the holy and eternal house of God carnal.
Yeah i got the message quite clear, i got no problem with believing in the son of man, without that, my faith isn't complete...He is a true messenger of Allah no more, no less.
I was really referring to your uploaded painting/picture...
@bolded why not upload your wife's(if you are married) painting/picture unclad? and didn't you guys say your body is the temple of God? when you engage in intimate relation with your wife, aren't you being carnal? defiling the temple of God?
I know your mind is freaking you out, we Muslims don't roll like that. Don't bother about our paradise, you said you aint interested and you need to really emulate Jesus to attain salvation o...be celibate.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Are You In The Mood For Eid Yet? / The Etiquette Of Visiting The Sick / My Open Letter To My Muslim Brothers And Sisters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.