Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,888 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

Lotto World Of Contribution - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Lotto World Of Contribution (28777 Views)

Premier Lotto Winnings / Ghana Lotto Winners Club / Free Key To Lotto - Baba Jebu 08055277860 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lotto World Of Contribution by Chamzy(m): 9:51am On Aug 05, 2012
www.lotto.wapins.com
ABOUT LOTTO WORLD OF CONTRIBUTION
THIS IS A SITE BUILT FORBOTH FORCASTER AND PLAYER'S THOSE THAT PLAY (BABA IJEBU) LOTTO.
WHICH KIND OF LOTTO ARE WE TALKING ABOUT
THE KIND OF LOTTO WE ARE TALKING ABOUT IS PREMIER/GHANA LOTTO,WHICH ARE PLAYED IN NIGERIA(AFRICAN) AND GHANA (AFRICAN) AND INOTHER PART OF AFRICA,BECAUSE SOME PEOPLE MAY THINK THAT WE ARE TALKING ABOUT BALL LOTTO OR TICKET LOTTO,SO DO NOTE THE KIND OF LOTTO WE ARE TALKING SO THAT YOU MAY NOT BE CONFUSED OR OTHER WISE.
AS A FORCASTER BEFOREI POST MY GAME I MUST WHAT % SURE OF IT
PLEASE AS A FORCASTERBE AT LEAST 100% OF YOUR GAME THE GAME YOU POST IN THE FORUM SO THAT THOSE THAT PLAYED YOUR GAME WILL BE SURE OF WHAT YOU POST AND MOST IMPORTANTLY DO SHOW YOUR PLANS SO THAT OTHER FORCASTER'S MAY FOLLOW OR CROSSCHECK IT,IT IS IMPORTANT.
DO THIS SITE POST PAST RESULTS OF GHANA AND PREMIER LOTTO
WE POST ONLY GHANA RESULTS THAT WILL HELP OUR FORCASTERS TO FORCAST EVEN WHEN AT HOME WITHOUT GOING OUTSIDE TO GET GHANA RESULTS. WE PROMISE TO START POSTING PREMIER PAST RESULTS VERY SOON
AS A FORCASTER IF MY GAME DROPPED WHAT WILL I EARN/GAIN
THAT TRUE YOU HAVE GAIN SOMETHING THAT WHY WE BUILT WHAT WE CALL (REWARD ZONE) WEARE TO USE THIS TO THE REWARD FORCASTER WHOSE GAME DROPPED. SO IF YOUR GAME DROPPED IN THE FORUM WE WILL REWARD YOU THROUGH AIRTIME.
IF YOU ARE A PLAYER AND YOU WON WITH SOMEONE'S GAME YOU HAVE TO APPRECIATE BYGIVING THE PERSON A GIFT OR WHATEVER.AND WE ARE SURE THAT YOU WILL BE GETTING PAID HERE. IF YOU DESIRE TO REWARD SOMEONE WHOMYOU WON WITH HIS/HER GAME KINDLY CLICK ON PAYMENT TO GET DETAILS AND THE GIFT WILL BE GIVEN TO THAT PERSON
OR YOU DESIRE TO PAY WITH MONEY THE CHOICE IS YOURS.
What is lotto forum
Lotto forum is a forum design by one of our admin to help individual contribute their games byposting it and also by indicating the game,lotto forum has been the best forum in Nigeria and also in other countries many individuals due visit lotto forum to get games and also to post their's daily.
THIS SITE WILL HELP YOU WIN ALOT AS YOU ARE READING THIS ALMOST THOUSANDS OF LOTTO PLAYERS HAS WON WILL PROMISE TO GIVE YOU THE BEST GAME
eXPect this best six fromus
Expect six great things
1, You can win Lottery daily from this website.
2, You can make friends with other lottery members around africa.
3, If you are a forcaster if your game dropped in our Lotto forum we will reward you.
4,If you are a player you will win big through our forum.
5,Check past and current results of ghana games.
6,Like our fanpage on facebook to connect with u

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lotto World Of Contribution by tbillion1(m): 9:46am On Oct 03, 2012
what do you have for today game?
Re: Lotto World Of Contribution by ado123: 10:09am On Oct 03, 2012
your site has beeen banned on the internet.send me your new website to :adomuwinner9@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Have You Ever Made Any Sales Here In Nairaland Forums? / Business Intelligence Course And Certification / Cost Of Quality Roofing Sheet In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.