Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,148 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:48 PM

Warranty-does It Work In Nigeria? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Warranty-does It Work In Nigeria? (901 Views)

Outsourcing Business In Nigeria: Why Can't It Work? / International Money Order;how Does It Work In Nigeria / Setting Up a Cyber-cafe: What Does It Take? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Warranty-does It Work In Nigeria? by ehmusshogun(m): 10:32am On Aug 05, 2012
i bought an Haier Thermocool deep freezer and stabilizer both totalling 50k+ with 3yrs warranty from PZ main factory at lkd-shagamu road.(btw,PZ is the sole manufacturer and distributor of Haier Thermocool products in nigeria). amazingly,the products stopped working jst 4dys after i bought them,then i took them bck(the freezer nd stabilizer)to the company to ve the products fixed or replaced.
having taking the products to them(the haulage cost wz mine),they promised to ve it fixed within 7 working days,days later i wz instructed to come pick it up that its nw working.i sent sm1 to pick it up for me cos i wz buzy,on getting home nd testing it i discover that its nt working still they didnt touch it,i wz furious nd wanted to take d freezer bck to them,buh sm1 advice me nt to,that i wz even lucky that i got my bad freezer bck,that i shld jst go nd fix it myself,wch i did with allmost 10k.
i ve always bin skeptic abt warranties in nigeria PZ nd Haier Thermocool ve consolidated that skepticism.
so i wonder,warranty-does it work in nigeria?

(1) (Reply)

Is TIN Included In Your Package When You Incorprate / Swf / Gates Praises South Africa's Black Billionaire, Motsepe Move

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.