Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,321 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

Latest 419 on nairaland(JERRICHO)...guys pls beware! - Video Games And Gadgets For Sale - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Video Games And Gadgets For Sale / Latest 419 on nairaland(JERRICHO)...guys pls beware! (655 Views)

Very Clean Slim Psp 2000 Series(downgraded) For Sale / Slim Psp For Sale Silver Colour / Very Clean Slim Psp For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Latest 419 on nairaland(JERRICHO)...guys pls beware! by Baadal(m): 12:42pm On Aug 05, 2012
Jerricho sold a psp to me.d psp is faulty.I paid 15k for it.he lied to me it was working perfectly.though we tested it and he gave me his word.we didn't test d game but we tested everthing else.he sold it to me without memory card and he assured me dat any memory card will work on it.getting home,my bro collected and started playing with it.he inserted our own memory card and he was playing soccer game.all of a sudden he came to me complaining dat psp tripped off all of a sudden.I checked it and discovered dat d memory slot was bad.
I called jerricho and xplained to him.he told me he can't even fix it not to talk of ruturning my 15k.
Attached here is his picture and d faulty psp.GUYS pls beware of JERRICHO..He's a ripoff.

Re: Latest 419 on nairaland(JERRICHO)...guys pls beware! by Billyamin: 11:11pm On Aug 06, 2012
Brother y don't u check it very well mayb is just a small thing u can Fix, nd If d PSP has fault as u said that means Mr. Jericho has done something wrong n very annoying cos even we that sells to people outside Lagos never use the advantage to sell something rough not to talk of faulty. I really feel d pain. Well u can bring it to us Rahoof/billy maybe we can help u out to fix it with our little knowledge. Check our post for contact.
So sorry.

(1) (Reply)

Get D Latest N Best Ps3 War Game 'callofduty Blackops2' For Jst 5.5k! / PSP 2000 For Sale / Ps4 Controllers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.