Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,573 members, 7,820,060 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

A SUZUKI(98/99) Tokunbo Car? picture included - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / A SUZUKI(98/99) Tokunbo Car? picture included (2963 Views)

The Reason Why That Your Tokunbo Car Keeps Overheating Here In Nigeria / Why I'll Never Buy A Tokunbo Car Again / Post Your Current Car Picture. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A SUZUKI(98/99) Tokunbo Car? picture included by Simplesoul05(m): 12:56pm On Aug 05, 2012
pls house what can you say to a SUZUKI BALENO tokunbo car(98/99). is it advice able for a first car? I hope the product generally are good to buy, hope its nt a product that will start giving problems like engine prob and stuffs like that. Pls contribute my fellow brothers and sisters. I believe in NAIRALANDERS

Re: A SUZUKI(98/99) Tokunbo Car? picture included by Gluckdude(m): 5:38pm On Aug 05, 2012
you are on your own.... grin grin grin
Re: A SUZUKI(98/99) Tokunbo Car? picture included by Simplesoul05(m): 6:49pm On Aug 05, 2012
Na wa ooo
Re: A SUZUKI(98/99) Tokunbo Car? picture included by Simplesoul05(m): 3:26pm On Aug 09, 2012
Simplesoul05: pls house what can you say to a SUZUKI BALENO tokunbo car(98/99). is it advice able for a first car? I hope the product generally are good to buy, hope its nt a product that will start giving problems like engine prob and stuffs like that. Pls contribute my fellow brothers and sisters. I believe in NAIRALANDERS
Re: A SUZUKI(98/99) Tokunbo Car? picture included by micklplus(m): 5:16pm On Aug 13, 2012
From my little experience, the car is not bad. Great fuel economy. Solid shock absorbers. Runs well and so far, no engine problem though, I drove it for about 5month only. I never had any issue at all.

How did I know? My younger brother bought it. Left it in my place and I had to help him to "flog" the car around a bit. He's still using the car tillnow and there hasn't been any complain.
Re: A SUZUKI(98/99) Tokunbo Car? picture included by Simplesoul05(m): 8:55am On Jan 14, 2013
micklplus: From my little experience, the car is not bad. Great fuel economy. Solid shock absorbers. Runs well and so far, no engine problem though, I drove it for about 5month only. I never had any issue at all.

How did I know? My younger brother bought it. Left it in my place and I had to help him to "flog" the car around a bit. He's still using the car tillnow and there hasn't been any complain.

Brother is it this exact type of Suzuki you're tlkin about. I heard its nt a japanese car, I hope our mechanic can handle it. Pls reply
Re: A SUZUKI(98/99) Tokunbo Car? picture included by Nobody: 9:35am On Jan 14, 2013
Simplesoul05, there's nothing wrong with the Suzuki Baleno. It's as reliable as any other Japmobile. It will serve you well, as long as you look after it. And that means servicing it when due, getting it scanned for faults when warning lights appear on the dash. Not ignoring them untill the engine won't run. Just because a car still drives with the Check Engine Light illuminated doesn't mean all's well.

You say you "heard" it's not a Japanese car. Well, if Suzuki isn't Japanese, what the heck is it? Where did you "hear" it's not Japanese? Even if it wasn't Japanese (which it is) does motoring start and end with Japan?
Re: A SUZUKI(98/99) Tokunbo Car? picture included by Simplesoul05(m): 11:19am On Jan 15, 2013
Siena: Simplesoul05, there's nothing wrong with the Suzuki Baleno. It's as reliable as any other Japmobile. It will serve you well, as long as you look after it. And that means servicing it when due, getting it scanned for faults when warning lights appear on the dash. Not ignoring them untill the engine won't run. Just because a car still drives with the Check Engine Light illuminated doesn't mean all's well.

You say you "heard" it's not a Japanese car. Well, if Suzuki isn't Japanese, what the heck is it? Where did you "hear" it's not Japanese? Even if it wasn't Japanese (which it is) does motoring start and end with Japan?

Thank you sir... Will appreciate if any other person can share more light on this, I mean Nigerian users

(1) (Reply)

Sienna Transmission Issue / Help:: 2007 Toyota Avensis Vs 2008 Toyota Corolla(10th Gen) Vs 2004 Benz C240 / Is Honda Element A Good Car To Buy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.