Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,555 members, 7,861,628 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:47 PM

How Does People Sale Passport With Visas(uk) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Does People Sale Passport With Visas(uk) (732 Views)

How Does People Born On February 29 Celebrates Her Birthday? / Why Does People Orientation Change, Right After Being Successful ? / How Does "Submitting" To A Man Improve A Woman's Existence? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Does People Sale Passport With Visas(uk) by yetundetravels: 4:54pm On Aug 05, 2012
I want to know if this is possible in anyway person with a nigerian epassport with a valid Uk visa in it sale it how then will the current traveller use it to enter the Uk
Re: How Does People Sale Passport With Visas(uk) by justwise(m): 5:56pm On Aug 05, 2012
yetundetravels: I want to know if this is possible in anyway person with a nigerian epassport with a valid Uk visa in it sale it how then will the current traveller use it to enter the Uk

What a joke, do you share the same biometric detail with that unfortunate buyer?
Re: How Does People Sale Passport With Visas(uk) by Nobody: 9:49pm On Aug 05, 2012
yetundetravels: I want to know if this is possible in anyway person with a nigerian epassport with a valid Uk visa in it sale it how then will the current traveller use it to enter the Uk

You fraudulent, fake visa "agent", you still exist?

(1) (Reply)

Living As A Single Mom/dad... / Boy, 5, Shoots And Kills 2-year-old Sister / UNDERAGE MARRIAGE ; Absense Of Legal In 9ja Dictionary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.