Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,893 members, 7,821,119 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

Problem With AIRTEL 3G - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Problem With AIRTEL 3G (1341 Views)

Help With Airtel Operamini Bundle / My Challenges With Airtel! / Activation Of Internet On Blackberry With Airtel Network - How Do I Go About It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Problem With AIRTEL 3G by dachap03: 11:03pm On Aug 05, 2012
I've been trying to browse on airtel 3G WITH my UNLOCKED GLO netpro modem for the past 2weeks now but in vain. The modem couldn't browse once there is airtel 3G network (HSPA) But if i change to EGDE, it does.(the download speed is frustrating). what could be wrong, I have over 2.5G data on the sim. anybody with an idea please. I'm tired of calling their helpless customer care.

however, using the same modem with other networks (GLO, MTN AND ETISALAT)works perfect.
From Felele, Ibadan.(all 3g networks are available)

thanks
Re: Problem With AIRTEL 3G by Nobody: 1:14am On Aug 06, 2012
Airtel is a BIG DISGRACE to Indian Tech lovers. Ordinary Edge/GPRS is never stable here in Calabar. Ask round town. I had to climb a story building to pick 3G signals. Very frustrating for the past two weeks.

dachap03: I've been trying to browse on airtel 3G WITH my UNLOCKED GLO netpro modem for the past 2weeks now but in vain. The modem couldn't browse once there is airtel 3G network (HSPA) But if i change to EGDE, it does.(the download speed is frustrating). what could be wrong, I have over 2.5G data on the sim. anybody with an idea please. I'm tired of calling their helpless customer care.

however, using the same modem with other networks (GLO, MTN AND ETISALAT)works perfect.
From Felele, Ibadan.(all 3g networks are available)

thanks
Re: Problem With AIRTEL 3G by Xpset: 12:54am On Aug 07, 2012
Airtel work perfet in d north. U can even play or stream video without buffering or cracking. Up airtel
Re: Problem With AIRTEL 3G by aieromon(m): 2:07am On Aug 07, 2012
It really depends on your location.

I have no problem with Airtel's 3G services.
Re: Problem With AIRTEL 3G by dachap03: 12:50am On Aug 10, 2012
The point is i've been using the 3G services here before. infact about 1month ago.
But now i don't understand why i can't only edge is working
Re: Problem With AIRTEL 3G by Murphy7h4: 7:23am On Aug 10, 2012
Well down

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Galaxy S3 Software Update / Advice Me On The Type Of Modem To Buy(pls It's Urgent) / Glo Cheap Pc Plan With #500

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.